18.02.13 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 Goya Cinema Awards?

Goya Awards Best Dressed

Credit: Getty

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham - Electric Cinema

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – Electric Cinema

Michelle Dockery's Peter Pilotto 'Victoria' Printed Panel Dress

Michelle Dockery’s Peter Pilotto ‘Victoria’ Printed Panel Dress

31 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 Goya Cinema Awards?

1. Yeliz February 18, 2013 at 21:07 #

1. Nieves Alvarez and Michelle Jenner – there is no way I can just pick one of them.
    2. Natasha Yarovenko
    3. Clara Lago

How I wish all events would be so very well-dressed like the Goya Awards.

2. Lisa February 18, 2013 at 21:08 #

Alot of great looks to choose from, but the Rolland dress is just unbelievable!

3. dee February 18, 2013 at 21:17 #

Loved Nieves and Clara’s look from head to toe.

4. tyui February 18, 2013 at 21:18 #

That flower is ridicilous!!!

5. Rebecca Z February 18, 2013 at 21:18 #

The Rolland gown all the way. BTW, FC, the Balenciaga shoes and the Anya Hindmardch bag (oh la la!) in your picks are totally fabulous!

• Catherine Kallon February 18, 2013 at 23:17 #

i know…if only I could afford them *le sigh*

6. Nat39 February 18, 2013 at 21:29 #

So many gorgeous looks but Nieves Alvarez is on a whole other superior level here, she is like a work of art, a major BDOTY worthy moment.

Natasha Yarovenko, Paula Echevarria, Megan Montaner (don´t even care that it´s a re-run, she nailed it) follow.

Loved Michelle Jenner´s gown but she didn´t quite sell it to me, wish she had been working it with better posture/poise.

Also really liked Mar Saura in her elegant sophisticated look.

• Nat39 February 18, 2013 at 21:39 #

forgot to mention Clara, she was also one of my favourites.

7. Faelllie February 18, 2013 at 21:34 #

That was one of the most glamourous red carpets there’s been in a long time. Thanks for bringing it to us!

• gurlygurl February 19, 2013 at 05:04 #

• Rashmi February 19, 2013 at 11:44 #

+1.
      Exactly! It has to be one of the best RC! All of them are so perfectly dressed!
      My fav were Natasha Yarovenko and Michelle Jenner!
      Hmm also Nieves Alvarus and Mar Sora and how can I forget Paula..
      Well actually everyone were great h2t! So I cant choose :P

8. sonia February 18, 2013 at 21:34 #

FC!!!!!!!! where is Amaia Salamanca???!! I mean, the rest look beautiful,especially Paula, but Amaia’s Zuhair Murad, looks even nicer that the modified version Blake Lively wore a few months ago!

• Catherine Kallon February 18, 2013 at 23:21 #

she is not on the list!!!!

• Rashmi February 19, 2013 at 11:48 #

Haha!

9. Elise February 18, 2013 at 21:35 #

Nieves.
    My runner-up is Paula, hope she can make the BDOTW poll. The combination of green gown and ruby earrings is stunning

10. fromchi-town February 18, 2013 at 21:36 #

A very well-dressed event. Each one of the looks is spectacular but Nieves Alvarez in Stéphane Rolland Couture is just a level apart. That dress is a piece of art… and I have been dying to see it on the red carpet!!

11. justme February 18, 2013 at 21:45 #

Nieves makes me want to cry. The lack of flaws is just beautiful.

If it wasn’t for her, I would have voted for Mar Saura who looked perfect as well.

12. Marybeth February 18, 2013 at 22:06 #

Nieves in Stephane Rolland. What a dramatic gown, beautifully presented!
    Choosing a runner-up from among so many lovely looks is the hard part. I would pick Paula Echevarria because I personally adore that shade of green. Either Mar Saura or Natasha Yarovenko would be my third-place winner but I just can’t choose between them.

This has to be overall the best dressed event in ages!

13. Jenn February 18, 2013 at 22:48 #

Amaia Salamanca does not apear here and her dress was very pretty!

14. Moxie February 18, 2013 at 23:08 #

I voted for Michelle Jenner. I don’t get the love for Nieves gown. That giant red whatever just overpowers the whole look.

15. anjos February 18, 2013 at 23:21 #

Nieves Alvarez. I wish we saw something like that on Hollywood’s red carpets this awards season.

16. EmmaWoodhouse February 18, 2013 at 23:31 #

Nieves. BDOTY worthy. That’s fashion! She is closely followed by Michelle, Mar, Clara, Natasha, as well as Irene and Amaia (not pictured). This event is so fun!

17. Regina February 19, 2013 at 00:23 #

These have become too predictable. Big dramatic gowns / Ellie Saab gowns win every time. I don’t think bold and spectacular always equals best. In this case, and seeing as Nieves A is not even an actress, her look feels gimicky and attention-seeking.

18. mandy February 19, 2013 at 01:03 #

Whenever there is a Stéphane Rolland Couture gown in the run, that will be my champ. NO QUESTIONED ASKED.

19. Beta February 19, 2013 at 07:58 #

overall a very well dressed event :)
    really enjoyed it !

20. Yolonda February 19, 2013 at 08:14 #

This event was a bit of a yawn-fest. My vote goes to Nieves Alvarez for bringing the drama.

21. Matlock February 19, 2013 at 09:32 #

Nieves Alvarez FTW, Spectacular!

But i must say, they all look the same to me on the face, maybe identical makeup is to blame?

22. Zineb February 19, 2013 at 11:49 #

is it just me or did all the ladies kill it a 1000 times more & better than the golden globes, grammys & baftas ?

23. Agathe February 19, 2013 at 13:30 #

Best dressed event of the year so far.
    Spain rules!

I’m slightly frustrated we can’t see any of these ladies’ feet; the Spanish have a fantastic shoe game in general.

24. Aysegul February 19, 2013 at 17:18 #

Nieves looks really elegant. Most of the dresses are looking good due to fabric quality but Rolland dress is special due to remarkable design. Black and white combine with curved lines and last touch is red flower with belt.

25. Asturiana February 25, 2013 at 21:19 #

Megan Montaner is one of the best spanish actress. In my opinion, she was one of the most beatiful and elegant of the audience to the Goya Awards