Michelle Jenner In Andrew Gn – 2013 Goya Cinema Awards

Michelle Jenner In Andrew Gn - 2013 Goya Cinema Awards

Michelle Jenner stunned in one of the most beautiful gowns to take to the red carpet on Sunday evening at the 2013 Goya Cinema Awards held at Centro de Congresos Principe Felipe in Madrid, Spain.

The actress wore an Andrew Gn Pre-Fall 2013 gown.

Her short-sleeved ivory sequinned gown, with ornate embroidered detail including a pearl-accented waistband, was originally presented as a jacquard gown.

They are equally stunning, but Michelle made the right choice by opting for the more bedazzled look for this high-profile event.

A gold-glitter Jimmy Choo clutch, Carrera y Carrera jewels and wavy tresses provided the finishing touches to her look.

Which version of this gown do you prefer? The rich jacquard or the sparkling sequinned gown?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Anne Hathaway In Nina Ricci - 49th Annual Cinema Audio Society Awards

Anne Hathaway In Nina Ricci – 49th Annual Cinema Audio Society Awards

Jessica Chastain In Christian Dior - 2013 Writers' Guild Awards

Jessica Chastain In Christian Dior – 2013 Writers’ Guild Awards

20 Responses to Michelle Jenner In Andrew Gn – 2013 Goya Cinema Awards

1. dee February 18, 2013 at 16:57 #

I prefer the jacquard but I like the sequined gown too. I think this looks sorta bridal but she looks pretty.

2. Nat39 February 18, 2013 at 17:00 #

The gown is so GORGEOUS!!! Love both, the sequinned version makes a bit stronger impact, would love to see someone with more stature and poise rocking it.

3. McKenzie February 18, 2013 at 17:04 #

I like the jacquard version better. I think it’s classier, and I like the belt more.

• kane February 19, 2013 at 08:50 #

Me too.

4. Jessica February 18, 2013 at 17:05 #

WOW! I love this look, BDOTW contender in my opinion! She looks gorgeous

5. amparo February 18, 2013 at 17:18 #

You have not shown the dresses worn by the hostess at the Goya’s. I think they deserve some comments from you. Specially the pink dress at the end which I think is wonderfull.

6. Aline February 18, 2013 at 17:27 #

The jacquard version is my favorite. However, it still looks really beautiful with the sequins. Besides, she styled it perfectly, so I’d say it’s BDOTW worthy.

7. Yeliz February 18, 2013 at 17:41 #

Love love love!!! This is fabulous. Michelle never disappoints on the red carpet and this has to be one of her best looks ever. She looks flawless from head-to-toe. I love her version of this stunning gown and her styling made it even better.
    I think this look will also be on my BDOTY list together with Nieves’ look. But I won’t be able to pick just one favourite from this event.

8. TeaAtTwo February 18, 2013 at 17:45 #

I’d tell her to stand up straight but she does look amazing. I like both versions but I prefer Michelle’s version more, the neckline stands out more against the sequins and they do say occasion wear instantly.

9. Pati February 18, 2013 at 18:19 #

Could this event be more glamorous??!! I love this dress too! It’s so beautiful!

10. yess February 18, 2013 at 20:04 #

I definitely prefer the rich jacquard. This version on the model looks more statesque than the sparkling one.

11. Rebecca Z February 18, 2013 at 20:42 #

I prefer the jacquard too–it is more interesting and unusual. But, the sequined one might have worked better if it were not so much too long. One of the best things about the gown on the model is the length and the stiffness of the bottom of the dress.

12. Yolanda February 18, 2013 at 21:03 #

Absolute perfection! BDOTW contender for sure!

13. EmmaWoodhouse February 18, 2013 at 23:21 #

I loved this dress on the model–the jacquard made it so special! I do love it on Michelle too (though the neckline dips a little low), but the sparkles are a slight step down from the richness and drama of the jacquard. Still gorgeous, still BDOTW-worthy, and definitely my next favorite after Nieves!

14. Christine February 19, 2013 at 02:50 #

Gorgeous!

15. Beta February 19, 2013 at 08:10 #

both gowns are amazing, the jacquard and this one, but I think I prefer this one, I love how “liquid” it is. Love this look!

ps: im obssesed with the Anya Hindmarch Courtney Valentine Print Clutch Bag ! so funny! :)

• Catherine Kallon February 19, 2013 at 09:54 #

me too

16. Vanessa February 19, 2013 at 09:51 #

She looks stunning, BDOTW for sure!

17. Moxie February 19, 2013 at 15:18 #

My Best Dressed at this event.

18. Jess2 February 20, 2013 at 10:19 #

I love both versions of the dress, both are absolutely stunning. Though I do prefer the belt from the lookbook. Michelle looks gorgeous and her styling is lovely also. Love this head to toe.