Julianne Moore In Lanvin – Bulgari Celebrates Icons Of Style: The Serpenti

Julianne Moore In Lanvin - Bulgari Celebrates Icons Of Style The Serpenti

Julianne Moore attended the Bulgari Celebrates Icons Of Style: ‘The Serpenti’ event during Fall 2013 Fashion Week at Bulgari’s Fifth Avenue boutique on Saturday in New York City.

Bulgari jewels and their signature clutch accessorized her Lanvin Spring 2013 dress.

Many of you have never warmed to the Moore/Lanvin collabo, but on this occasion I think she looked very elegant wearing this royal-purple knee-length dress with an asymmetrical hem accented with a black obi belt.

Black satin Lanvin ankle-strap pumps perfect this ensemble, with tousled wavy locks and barely-there makeup providing the finishing touches.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Zoe Saldana In Alexander McQueen - Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences' Scientific & Technical Awards

Zoe Saldana In Alexander McQueen – Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences’ Scientific & Technical Awards

Naomi Watts' Valentino Sleeveless Dress

Naomi Watts’ Valentino Sleeveless Dress

14 Responses to Julianne Moore In Lanvin – Bulgari Celebrates Icons Of Style: The Serpenti

1. Nat39 February 11, 2013 at 19:12 #

Glad the bow detail at the waist was left out as she had to show off the obligatory Bulgari accessories, it would’ve been distracting. Her hair is pretty and the shoes are perfect with the dress. Well done, thumbs up from me.

2. Rebecca Z February 11, 2013 at 19:20 #

I like the dress. but I am not wild about it with that necklace.

• Marybeth February 11, 2013 at 20:11 #

She looks nice.
      I love the dress but don’t particularly like necklaces worn with a one-shoulder neckline.
      It seems to me, since it’s a Bulgari event, that she might have picked something that would show off jewelry better.

I like the clutch but not so much with this outfit.
      Again, the coordination between Bulgari and the “model” is not optimal.

• Noemi February 12, 2013 at 10:06 #

I agree with you. I think they could give her a Serpenti bracelet. The clutch is beautiful but not for the dress. I love her hair!

3. Yeliz February 11, 2013 at 19:38 #

She looks gorgeous.

4. arang February 11, 2013 at 20:10 #

Her hair and makeup are beautiful. Purple is a great color for her. But is it just the photo angle or is the dress making her look boxy? She has a lovely figure, but I’m not seeing that here (though she does look elegant).

5. Henrique February 11, 2013 at 20:40 #

I usually don’t like necklaces when worn with asymmetrical necklines but I like this look. It’s very elegant. Not a fan of the clutch, though.

6. TeaAtTwo February 11, 2013 at 22:11 #

It’s a shame it just looks black in the photos, the dress looks stunning on the runway. I prefer the bow belt but she looks elegant but the necklace should have been swapped for a bracelet or a pair of earrings

7. EmmaWoodhouse February 11, 2013 at 22:28 #

I like the color/fabric of the dress but the top is a little boxy on her and the necklace was a poor choice. Also, don’t wear an asymmetrical dress with a necklace and your hair down. Nice clutch.

8. Prudence February 11, 2013 at 22:49 #

are you not attending fashion month this year FC??

• Catherine Kallon February 11, 2013 at 22:57 #

only new york

• Prudence February 11, 2013 at 23:45 #

why havent you been posting your daily outfits and shows??

9. Christine February 12, 2013 at 04:16 #

A boring look.

10. Jess2 February 13, 2013 at 12:25 #

She looks good, the dress is really nice on her.