Miley Cyrus In Emilio Pucci – Pre-Grammy Gala Honoring L.A. Reid

Miley Cyrus Pucci

Miley Cyrus attended the 2013 Annual Grammy Awards-Pre-Grammy Gala and Salute To Industry Icons honoring L.A. Reid yesterday in California last night.

Staying true to her tough girl sensibility, the singer drove the point home in a darkly romantic Emilio Pucci Spring 2013 gown with Emerson Ryder diamond spike earrings.

She seems to always look her best when she opts for the designer’s luxe boho punk gowns on the red carpet.

Miley hit an impressive home-run in this beautiful racer-back Asian embroidered mini dress with flowing sheer veiling.

I love how this uniquely fashion-forward look was teamed with the Versace thigh-high leather black boots and sparkly bangles. I only wish the dress would have fit her better on top. The side cleavage is simply not flattering.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Written by Alexandra Phanor-Faury

Katie Holmes In Zac Posen - 'The Giver' New York Premiere

Katie Holmes In Zac Posen – ‘The Giver’ New York Premiere

Jennifer Garner in Roland Mouret - 2013 BAFTA Awards

Jennifer Garner in Roland Mouret – 2013 BAFTA Awards

15 Responses to Miley Cyrus In Emilio Pucci – Pre-Grammy Gala Honoring L.A. Reid

1. EmmaWoodhouse February 10, 2013 at 18:41 #

Between the sheer mullet, the aggressively revealing sides, the thigh-high boots and fake-blonde hair, this look is a fail from me. If she wants to keep her hair short, that’s fine but I really wish that she’d go back to her natural color.

2. Luis February 10, 2013 at 18:45 #

She looks good in this photo, but in others we can see her boobs…

3. Christine February 10, 2013 at 18:59 #

I love this. She looks hot :)

4. justme February 10, 2013 at 19:05 #

The side cleavage is not a good look and in other pics, you can see her pasties. It wasn’t a good night for Miley, bust area wise.

I like her haircut but I agree that she should go back to a darker hue, especially if she can’t be bothered to maintain her roots lol.

5. Marybeth February 10, 2013 at 19:11 #

Just as pearls lose their charm when you’ve got an overload, so too does trash.
    With classy accessories and hair, this dress might have been okay, at least for those who don’t mind side-boobage. With a less revealing dress, the hooker boots might have been okay. With an overall classy outfit, the platinum hair with its dark roots might be forgiven. As it is, all I can say is NO.

6. Christine February 10, 2013 at 19:38 #

Love this look. Wondering my comment did not go through like the others?

7. Yeliz February 10, 2013 at 19:54 #

A no from me.

8. Leti February 10, 2013 at 20:09 #

No one should ever be able to see the side of your breast when they’re looking at you dead one. EVER. This is one of the trashiest things I’ve ever seen on the red carpet.

9. romeu February 10, 2013 at 20:48 #

My god, she’s so ugly! I though she couldn’t be worse, but with this hair…..

10. Nuria February 10, 2013 at 20:53 #

For me this is a combination of ridiculous, Ridiculous hair, the dress is unsuitable and unnecessary. With so many pretty dresses for Emilio Pucci and of course others designers, she had to choose this one? We can see her boobs in there and is ridiculous

11. robbie February 10, 2013 at 21:06 #

sorry to say but this screams hooker. sheer, thigh high boots and a whole lot of side boob on show.

12. Pedro February 10, 2013 at 21:12 #

She looks terrible!

Save this dress for someone like Karolina Kurkova

13. TeaAtTwo February 10, 2013 at 23:29 #

Still not fond of the spiky, harsh blonde hair but she looks kind of cool here with the addition of the boots with dress. If she done something about the side boob she’d have looked cooler.

14. Jess2 February 12, 2013 at 12:56 #

This isn’t a good look from Miley imo and unfortunately I don’t think this hair style is flattering and the roots are atrocious! I find them outfit a little tacky with the side boob and knee highs.

15. harish April 11, 2013 at 10:39 #

This is My favorite look of her from 2013…all grown up…this look showed her personality much…that she didn’t give a f**k to haters….her attitude is perfect…love you miles.