10.02.13

Juno Temple In Stella McCartney – 2013 BAFTA Awards

2013BAFTA_JunoTemple1

For the 2013 BAFTA Awards, held at the Royal Opera House in London, Juno Temple selected a no-fuss ensemble to celebrate her ‘Rising Star Award’ nomination.

Already returning back to her blonde roots, Juno wore a Stella McCartney gown.

Cinched at the waist with wide black belt, the white in the front and cream in the back gown was wasn’t my favourite look on this red carpet

It would’ve worked perfectly at the Independent Spirit Awards, but failed to set this event alight.

Some covetable extras, like some statement-making accessories and distinguished extras, may have added a high-gloss finish to this look. Sadly, her vintage-style clutch did not complement her streamlined dress.

Credit: Getty

Written by Alexandra Phanor-Faury

Anne Hathaway In Burberry - 2013 BAFTA Awards

Anne Hathaway In Burberry – 2013 BAFTA Awards

Sarah Jessica Parker In Elie Saab - 2013 BAFTA Awards

Sarah Jessica Parker In Elie Saab – 2013 BAFTA Awards

10 Responses to Juno Temple In Stella McCartney – 2013 BAFTA Awards

1. EmmaWoodhouse February 10, 2013 at 20:27 #

Her hair looks SO much better, oh my gosh! The dress falls flat–don’t like the white/cream combo. It’s ok (a little too low cut) but overall not working. Her clutch is awesome but doesn’t go with the look.

2. Nat39 February 10, 2013 at 20:29 #

The clutch sticks out like a sore thumb, absolutely doesn’t belong. This look fails to excite and is very forgettable.

3. Yeliz February 10, 2013 at 20:33 #

I like the gown, but the clutch is out of place.

• Christine February 10, 2013 at 21:40 #

4. jessicamarantelli February 10, 2013 at 20:44 #

im gonna be the odd one out here I know, but I really liked this look. On the red carpt she looked comfortable and happy and the dress really carried well. I dont mind te cream and white as there were alot of monocrom looks anbd this was a different take on it. ALso the heavy clutch was an interesting accessory, noi what i would have worn, but not as bad as you all think (imo). I think also you need vampy nails if youre going with the antique clutch so maybe th cool red nails ould have done better with a sleek clutch. either way I like her and the dress.

5. Neli February 10, 2013 at 20:46 #

looks much better than the LV look but just ok to me

6. Marybeth February 10, 2013 at 21:00 #

I’m not crazy about the dress to begin with.
    The choice of clutch is….. puzzling.

7. the ogre February 11, 2013 at 08:42 #

do i see tamed hair???

8. amy February 11, 2013 at 19:47 #

what shoes was she wearing?

9. Jess2 February 12, 2013 at 11:23 #

Her hair is amazing here and far far better than the extremely unkept red hair she was sporting recently. While the clutch doesn’t fit well, the dress is very nice on her and I very much like this polished look.