Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Kerry Washington In Oscar de la Renta, Eddie Redmayne In Topman and Josh Duhamel In Ralph Lauren

Best Dressed Of The Week – Kerry Washington In Oscar de la Renta, Eddie Redmayne In Topman and Josh Duhamel In Ralph Lauren

22 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. TeaAtTwo February 9, 2013 at 01:25 #

It was between Eddie and Jai in menswear. Went for Jai as both looks were smashing and Eddie has enough wins under his (stylish) belt.
    In women’s category four or five contenders to mull over.
    Have a great fashion week FC. Hope you rock those sexy blue Aquazzura sandals. If you do please upload a photo. :)

2. EmmaWoodhouse February 9, 2013 at 02:58 #

Hardest. Week. Ever.
    For the ladies, I’m torn between Kerry, Emmy, and Crystal. I just keep wavering. It’s a tie for all three! An honorable mention to Jessica, Nina, Victoria, and the color of Anne Hathaway’s dress.
    For the guys, Eddie Redmayne divided me against Eddie Redmayne.
    Have a great weekend, FC–please stay safe despite the bad New York weather! As an upstate native we’re getting about 14-18 inches!

3. Prian February 9, 2013 at 05:46 #

vote for Sonam Kapoor. kinda disappointed you didn’t include Patricia Clarkson

4. Alina February 9, 2013 at 06:31 #

Kerry Washington and Josh Duhamel.

5. Yeliz February 9, 2013 at 07:16 #

Kerry Washington in Oscar de la Renta and Eddie Redmayne in Topman. My runners-up are Emmy Rossum and Jai Courtney.

Have a nice weekend, FC.

6. Alex February 9, 2013 at 08:34 #

Kerry in De La Renta
    Eddie in Topman
    Classic styles, with modern twists.
    Perfection.

7. jessicamarantelli February 9, 2013 at 10:52 #

A tough one was torn between Eddie and Eddie….only he could have two completely different looks and still end up with first adn second position. FC I really think that you should have just done a eddie redmayne pole like what was disscused on his page earlier this week, but I see that Eddie is probably gonna win anyway.
    For the girls I went for Emmy…love the vampy look.

8. CreoleLady February 9, 2013 at 11:43 #

Wow, totally enjoying the diversity of looks among both men and women. Tough choice, having difficulty deciding.

9. shap_half February 9, 2013 at 12:37 #

I’m not shocked to see Kerry leading, but she’s probably my fourth favorite after Emmy, Karolina and Sonam.

Love Eddie in Topman.

10. Taabish February 9, 2013 at 13:30 #

Sonam looks amazing in Elie Saab Prefall 2013 and valliyan by Nitya ear cuffs. Love the style completely.

11. zineb February 9, 2013 at 13:47 #

hilarious Eddie is winning anyway, he’s 1st & 2nd :D gotta love’em

12. Atrayee February 9, 2013 at 16:23 #

Sonam Kapoor.Dont think anyone else would have looked this good in this look

13. Mol February 9, 2013 at 17:46 #

I loved Emmy, Anne and Sonam in their gowns but I just had to vote for Solange- she just looks so bright and beautiful.

14. meet February 9, 2013 at 17:47 #

its sonam.she nailed it.

15. Nat39 February 9, 2013 at 18:10 #

It’s between Emmy Rossum, Emilia Clarke and Kerry Washington for me. Emmy is outstanding, superb and the most impeccable of the 3 for me but the overall effect of Emilia’s look is just so captivating with its rich colours, dramatic bow and emerald jewels, it makes a bit stronger impact than Emmy’s black and white or sweet “cotton candy” colour palette and safe nude pumps on Kerry. I’m really torn, voting for Emmy Rossum quickly as I keep changing my mind.

In menswear, Eddie in charcoal Tom Ford was my fave, Jai in fabulous blue suit (and perhaps a bit ‘questionable’ caramel-coloured shoes) follows closely.

16. Marybeth February 9, 2013 at 19:55 #

I had a very hard time choosing between Kerry Washington in ODLR and Emmy Rossum in Andrew Gn. I finally “cheated” and decided on Kerry, judging her not on this look alone, but in context of all of her recent looks. With this sweet and feminine gown, so successful presented, Kerry stunned me with her versatility.

I am also “cheating” on the men’s poll! If I were to pick the look here that I like best, it would be Eddie Redmayne in Tom Ford. But I am going to be naughty and vote for Jai Courtney in E Zegna. I like the look, although I’m not completely sold on the brown shoes, but I’m really voting for him in the grey 3-piece Armani he wore recently, which I think beats Redmayne hands down. ;)

17. Emily February 9, 2013 at 21:34 #

the menswear poll should just change its name to “best of Eddie poll”! Drool*

18. Sammy Cee February 9, 2013 at 21:37 #

Strangest BDOTW poll ever. Firstly I don´t dislike a single one of the women. I have never had all the looks I like in one poll.

Secondly, I think Kerry Washington, Emilia Clarke and Anne Hathaway, in my opinion, could all be considered for BDOTY. Of course, only of what we have seen from January and February so far… Which is not a lot but still, I think they’re up there. Yet for some reason, this particular week and even though they don’t all qualify for what I think is BDOTY worthy, there are four women that leave me breathless and I can´t help but place above the others mentioned. I don’t even know how to explain it. I guess sometimes, the right type of less is a hell of a lot more. Anyway, here is my narrowed-down list:

1. SJP… No words.
    2. Karolina Kourkova
    3. Victoria Beckham
    4. Solange Knowles
    5. Kerry/Emilia/Anne

Men:

Eddie Redmayne (Tom Ford)/ Ko Chen-Tung

19. M February 10, 2013 at 02:23 #

wow sonam is catching up so fast to first and second.. its because Sonam’s official fan page has links to this poll and they have asked their 1.5m fans to vote for her..

20. msd February 10, 2013 at 08:10 #

Ha. I’m not a Sonam Kapoor fan club member but I did vote for her. I just love the elegance of her look. Crystal Renn and Kerry Washington were my runners up.

21. manel February 13, 2013 at 17:36 #

Best dressed?

22. Ariel February 14, 2013 at 05:22 #

Who is the best dressed of the week? You never posted. I’m incomplete.