Sarah Jessica Parker In Misha Nonoo – New York City Ballet Luncheon

Sarah Jessica Parker In Mischa Nonoo - New York City Ballet Luncheon

With temperatures dipping way below freezing and snow storms headed to the East Coast, Sarah Jessica Parker is well prepared.

The actress was spotted making her way to the New York City Ballet Luncheon yesterday wearing a Misha Nonoo Pre-Fall 2013 ‘Annabel’ hydrangea-blue double-breasted alpaca coat over her sexy L’Agence fitted dress.

Even though the coat is attention grabbing, I still find myself able to appreciate each piece of this look, which was styled with Christian Louboutin ‘Pivichic’ pumps in a gorgeous coral colour.

You may remember that Kerry Washington wore these same pumps in black last week.

Christian Louboutin Vertige

I think these are going to be the ‘Bis Un Bout’ heels of 2013.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

26 thoughts on “Sarah Jessica Parker In Misha Nonoo – New York City Ballet Luncheon

1. Catherine Kallon Post author

I was once told she usually works closely with the designers but has an assistant who helps her pull

1. Christine

That makes sense. She’s one good stylist. Thanks for the response. You should write a book one day. Style advice and your style adventures, etc. I would buy it! :)

1. Elise

I would have loved the look, but the coat reminds me the Cookie Monster, a pity. Fantastic pumps, and the combination of colors

2. Vicky

I think this coat is proof that people just fawn over her fashion choices just because she’s SJP. I mean, come on. She has made herself a muppet. Cookie Monster would be pissed that she stole his look. If anyone else wore this, everyone would be saying WDOTW. Side note. I like the shoes.

3. Marybeth

I love the shoes.
    I love the COLOR of the coat.

I don’t think the fuzziness would bother me if she were under 4 years old.

4. Ysatis

I love me some SJP. That coat is fugly but the shoes are lovely, she has a lovely figure, flawless makeup and I love her hair.
    The shoes are gorgeous.

5. arang

I was expecting the muppet comments, and I suppose they’ve got a point, but somehow she makes me like this anyhow. Now that’s style. :) Love the pop of contrasting coral in those gorgeous shoes.

6. Yeliz

LOVE the shoes. Love love love! I dislike everything else but the shoes, oh my, I absolutely love them. ♥

7. Alex

Only SJP could pull this look off.
    H2T perfection.
    And, I agree, those Louboutins are going to be everywhere!

8. TeaAtTwo

The coat looks fun and quirky but not cheesy especially paired with chic items. I love the shoes in coral.

9. EmmaWoodhouse

LOVE the shoes–and the color of the coat, which is fun but a little crazy. I don’t know about coral and blue together.