08.02.13 Menswear, Premiere

Jai Courtney In Giorgio Armani & Bruce Willis In Dior Homme - 'A Good Day to Die Hard' London Premiere

The on-screen father and son duo was at it again, this time at the London premiere of ‘A Good Day to Die Hard’ on cold and wet Thursday evening. And once again Jai Courtney proved he can dress with the best. Bruce, on the other hand, decided to go casual.

Jai Courtney: To follow up from his amazing Ermenegildo Zegna blue suit last week, Jai switched to a Giorgio Armani grey three-piece suit. He looked well put together with his notch lapel jacket, bold-buttoned waistcoat, and black shoes. The classic white pocket square and burgundy tie gave the outfit more pop, in a good way.

Bruce Willis: For the ‘Die Hard’ dedication event, Bruce wore a poorly tailored Dior Homme suit with a skinny tie. For this premiere he stuck with Dior Homme, lost the tie, and wore pants that fit him much better. Sometimes less is more. Bruce dressed down, sporting a light gray checkered shirt under his black notch lapel jacket, and looked great doing so.

Their action flick, which is set in Russia, will be released in theaters on Valentine’s Day.

Credit: FameFlynet & Getty

‘Beautiful Creatures’ LA Premiere Red Carpet Round Up

‘Beautiful Creatures’ LA Premiere Red Carpet Round Up

Miranda Kerr's Givenchy 'Lucrezia' Duffel Bag

Miranda Kerr’s Givenchy ‘Lucrezia’ Duffel Bag

15 Responses to Jai Courtney In Giorgio Armani & Bruce Willis In Dior Homme – ‘A Good Day to Die Hard’ London Premiere

1. Christine February 8, 2013 at 00:48 #

Jai looks handsome.

2. TeaAtTwo February 8, 2013 at 00:51 #

Ooh more Jai, He’s off to great start on the red carpet, makes me think I could watch this ‘Die hard’ film. This is another smashing look. I love the the three piece and the colour of the other suit so either can go up for BDOTW.

• Catherine Kallon February 8, 2013 at 01:31 #

Me too.

I probably would have skipped it as I have watched so many movies, in the lead up the Oscars, but he makes me what to watch it now.

• callisto February 8, 2013 at 01:44 #

MS FC is that you?!!

• Catherine Kallon February 8, 2013 at 09:24 #

Yes, I changed to my name as it’s more professional :)

still FC x

3. Pedro February 8, 2013 at 01:08 #

Jai Courtney, i think i wanna marry you

Gorgeous

4. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang February 8, 2013 at 02:16 #

Yuliya Snigir was such a letdown that as the female lead, we expect high glamour from her!! But she chose to skip both major premieres in Berlin and London, better turn it off now!! Jai Courtney is amazing, dayum hot!! How can this hunk speak Russian and English so fluently?? Makes him look sexier than ever!! Jai may be following Bruce’s footstep to be next Hollywood A-listers!! Handsome, check!! Multi-talented, deal!! Speak more than 1 language, gosh!! Perfect man to marry, Jai, i’m comin’ for you!! I won’t regret to die under your gunfire, never!!

5. EmmaWoodhouse February 8, 2013 at 02:38 #

While Bruce looks ok here, Jai majorly outshines him in his snappy three piece suit. There’s something beyond classy about a three piece suit.

6. Marybeth February 8, 2013 at 02:49 #

Bruce Willis looks soooooo much better here than at the last event. Nice!
    Jai is definitely one to watch, no? I love a handsome 3-piece suit well styled.

7. Yeliz February 8, 2013 at 05:38 #

I prefer Jai’s look to Bruce’s again.

8. BB February 8, 2013 at 09:56 #

Jai looks amazing. This blog is full of Eddie Redmayne, who, imo, is not a great fashion example, he can’t pose and the clothes always looks a size too small on him.

I would love to see Mark Wahlberg on this site, he’s currently promoting a new movie and Adam Levine who’s promoting his signature fragrance looking amazing.

9. igboz February 8, 2013 at 09:59 #

There was a Berlin premiere and photocall inbetween LA and London. I think Jai looked the best at the Berlin premiere.

10. Natalie February 8, 2013 at 12:21 #

FC did you hear about the interview Bruce Willis gave on The One Show, it was so awkward he seemed confused about his own movie! I hope Jai can continue to give Eddie a run for his money.

P.S Can’t wait to see your Oscar look I’m so excited for you! xx

• Catherine Kallon February 8, 2013 at 13:09 #

no I didn’t see it.

I’m very excited too x

11. Nat39 February 8, 2013 at 18:58 #

Jai looks good but his EZ blue suit was a stronger look for me.