06.02.13

Jessica Chastain In Hervé L. Leroux – The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

Jessica Chastain In Hervé L Leroux - The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

On Monday night, Jessica Chastain made a guest appearance on ‘The Tonight Show With Jay Leno’ after attending the Academy Awards nominees luncheon and prior to her hitting the red carpet at the Hollywood Reporter Nominees’ Night 2013.

The busy ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ actress showed off her enviable figure wearing a Hervé L. Leroux dress.

Her chocolate-brown dress, with a scoop neckline and flounce hemline, was styled with nude Louboutin pointed-toe pumps.

A wavy hairstyle and a pink lip colour completed her look.

While I love this look, especially as brown can be tricky to pull off, I still think her Erdem dress is her best look so far this week.

Credit: Getty

2013 NAACP Image Awards Red Carpet Round Up

2013 NAACP Image Awards Red Carpet Round Up

Zawe Ashton In Sarah Baadarani - London Evening Standard British Film Awards

Zawe Ashton In Sarah Baadarani – London Evening Standard British Film Awards

14 Responses to Jessica Chastain In Hervé L. Leroux – The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

1. Cookie February 6, 2013 at 17:29 #

Hey FC, I’m a longtime reader/huge fan of your blog and this is my first comment!

Recently moved to London to study at LCF, based on an article I read I think you’re based quite near me. The fact that you’re so close makes me realise I am really living in a fashion capital now (came from somewhere where it’s not really important)

Thanks for all the great posts, may this blog have many great years to come!

• Catherine Kallon February 6, 2013 at 22:03 #

You are do cute.

Thanks for your comment, I hope you contribute your opinions more often.

What are you studying?

2. Nat39 February 6, 2013 at 17:43 #

The dress works with her curves beautifully, her red wavy hair is pretty as usual, don’t mind the nude pumps, they work just fine. This look is nice (although brown doesn’t translate that well somehow, imagining it in orange) but the pretty Erdem dress is her best look so far this week, I absolutely agree.

3. arang February 6, 2013 at 18:17 #

I love this. The brown suits her red hair and the design with its deep flounce shows off and balances out her figure beautifully. I actually almost like the dress itself better than the Erdem with one proviso, that it’s a bit too tight. Maybe she should have gone up a size?

4. Marybeth February 6, 2013 at 18:46 #

I actually prefer this look to the Erdem one, but that’s purely personal taste. I don’t think this is “better,” well, except for the shoes. The nude pumps work perfectly here, whereas they were merely acceptable with the Erdem.
    In any case, two great looks. I sure hope Jessica can keep this up!

5. Yeliz February 6, 2013 at 19:52 #

She looks fantastic, but her Erdem look is my favourite look so far this week too.

6. Mol February 6, 2013 at 20:51 #

I like the Erdem best, but I just have to say that I envy Jessica’s figure big time and this dress really shows that aspect off to perfection!

7. Christine February 6, 2013 at 20:52 #

Liked her Erdem look the best.

8. Susan February 6, 2013 at 20:57 #

Definitely underplayed but pretty nonetheless. I may prefer her hair part to be slightly off center or maybe I’m missing some volume on top, but, all in all,pretty.

9. CreoleLady February 6, 2013 at 21:45 #

J’adore, h2t. Love the chocolate with hair and shoes. Tough to choose between this and the Erdem. Probably this one because chocolate is not easy to work. Kudos.

10. EmmaWoodhouse February 6, 2013 at 21:54 #

Pretty color, she wears it well. Dress is a little low cut and the shoes are boring ONCE again. The Erdem is my favorite.

11. TeaAtTwo February 7, 2013 at 05:30 #

I hope she up her shoe game. The nude pumps only worked this dress, it brought down the other two looks. But the Erdem dress was pretty.

12. the ogre February 7, 2013 at 06:08 #

she doesn’t want to let go of those shoes in my opinion. she has practically worn them with each and every dress in her last few outings but who cares when u look that beautiful from the ankles up. how beautiful is she? wow! i’m just mesmerized by that smile.

13. Jess2 February 8, 2013 at 12:12 #

Another great look but I agree that her Erdem is the best this week :)