Fergie In Gucci – ‘Safe Haven’ LA Premiere

Ferige In Gucci - ‘Safe Haven’ LA Premiere

Fergie hit the red carpet at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California on Tuesday evening to support hubby, Josh Duhamel, and his co-star, Julianne Hough, for the LA premiere of their latest movie, ‘Safe Haven’.

The singer wore a Gucci Resort 2013 dress.

Her black silk shift dress, with black-and-gold three-dimensional floral embroidery, was styled with a matching Alexander McQueen skull knuckle clutch and simple black sandals.

Fergie made the smart move of wearing her hair up, but the black clip was one accessory too many.

It’s been a while since I liked a Fergie look from head-to-toe.

Does this look work for you?

313395_F140O_1000_A_514x616

You can buy Fergie’s Alexander McQueen clutch from AlexanderMcQueen.com and farfetch.com US.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

David Beckham's H&M Bodywear TV Ad

David Beckham’s H&M Bodywear TV Ad

Hilary Duff's Charlotte Olympia 'Dolly' Swarovski Crystal Embellished Pumps

Hilary Duff’s Charlotte Olympia ‘Dolly’ Swarovski Crystal Embellished Pumps

16 Responses to Fergie In Gucci – ‘Safe Haven’ LA Premiere

1. Anne February 6, 2013 at 18:12 #

Why, oh why, did she add this hair clip? It looks like a Goodie barrette from the local drugstore. Otherwise, I really like this (well, sans the daggers for nails).

2. Nat39 February 6, 2013 at 18:23 #

Can’t make up my mind whether the clutch is complementary or competing with the statement floral embroidery at the neckline, it’s fine I guess, giving it a pass as matching. Hate the black clip, wish the dress was a tad longer.

3. justme February 6, 2013 at 18:24 #

It is a pretty look but I really don’t understand the hair. I don’t like the barrette and the fake looking extensions.

• Christine February 6, 2013 at 20:28 #

• Beta February 7, 2013 at 07:20 #

+1 me too. The clutch is very cool.
      I also dont like the pointy nails

4. Marybeth February 6, 2013 at 18:31 #

The high hair reminds me too much of 1960’s go-go dancer. A simple ponytail (without that awful clip, of course) would have helped this look a lot.

5. robbie February 6, 2013 at 18:36 #

wish she opted for the yellow but glad she kept her hair back to show off the neckline. the hair itself has a sort of 60s vibe so thats not too bad.

6. arang February 6, 2013 at 18:40 #

This is an ok look, but I think the dress is for someone more girlish and twiggy. That is in no way a slam at Fergie as she looks fabulous. The dress just doesn’t seem to suit her more vavoom figure and style (imo). The retro hair is fine, but the barette does look a bit odd.

7. Molly February 6, 2013 at 18:41 #

Love the clutch, but then you see the talon at the end of her thumb and it’s kind of ruined. This is a difficult neckline to pull off – it is SO much. I think it actually requires a slicked-back bun – even the ponytail competes with it. Not my favorite look, but on the plus side she doesn’t look trashy if you can ignore the nails.

8. Yeliz February 6, 2013 at 19:54 #

Everything works for me, except her hair. It looks ridiculous.

9. Zissou February 6, 2013 at 20:06 #

It looks like somebody put a Gucci on a Yorkshire terrier.
    Honestly, that hairstyle is appalling. Which is a shame, because I quite adore everything else.

10. Rebecca Z February 6, 2013 at 20:10 #

I am joining the chorus here–the hairstyle is just so wrong. It makes her face and head look HUGE, overpowering the pretty dress with that embroidery. Not a winner.

11. Pri February 6, 2013 at 20:12 #

I hope this doesn’t make me sound mean.

But she is too old for this look. I could picture Elle Fanning in this dress, especially the yellow version on the left.

Still love Fergie Ferg. though.

12. EmmaWoodhouse February 6, 2013 at 21:56 #

I loathe the hair barrette and style, but I like the dress (it needs to be a bit longer) and I LOVE the clutch. Exquisite.

13. Sara February 6, 2013 at 22:17 #

I can’t stand her talon finger nails. I really like her pedicure though

14. Jess2 February 9, 2013 at 07:29 #

I can see some improvements in Fergie’s style this year. I simpler ponytail would have been preferred but other than that she looks good.