01.02.13

Beyonce Knowles In Olcay Gulsen - Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show Press Conference

Beyonce Knowles showed off her toned legs while attending the Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show Press Conference at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana yesterday afternoon.

She kick-started proceedings by silencing her critics with an a cappella rendition of the national anthem.

Why she felt the need to prove she could sing live to the world is beyond me. Girl, we know you can sing.

Dressed in a super-short frock by Sophia Bush’s favourite designer, Olcay Gulsen, the leather mini dress from the Fall 2012 collection, which showcases her bootilicious figure, has a sexy open back.

Beautiful side-swept honey-coloured ombre curly locks, glossy coral lips and Jimmy Choo ‘Barb’ pumps put the finishing touches to her hot and sexy look.

Credit: Getty

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Beyonce Knowles In Antonio Berardi - Radio Row

Beyonce Knowles In Antonio Berardi – Radio Row

18 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In Olcay Gulsen – Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show Press Conference

1. Martin February 1, 2013 at 11:07 #

Nothing here is really working for me – the hair is way too rigid and helmet-like and the dress is WAY too short. Looks as though a good five inches may have been hacked off the bottom of it by Kristen Stweart’s stylist. Underwhelming.

2. Eimear February 1, 2013 at 11:27 #

I love the way she has the classic side sweep hairstyle to Riri’s more rough shaved version…Kinda sums them up!!

3. Yeliz February 1, 2013 at 11:37 #

The dress is too short, not loving this look.

4. Nat February 1, 2013 at 11:46 #

I quite dislike this. The dress is too short and definitely not flattering.
    Also, I like side-swept hair, but this is too much. It becomes ridicolous.

5. justme February 1, 2013 at 12:01 #

I’m a stan and even I thought she didn’t need to sing at the conference lol. I know that critics can get to you and the backlash must have been embarrassing but still…

Anyway, I thought she looked lovely. I didn’t mind th length because of the long sleeves and the lack of cleavage.
    But then, she turned around and I saw the open back :S

6. Leela February 1, 2013 at 12:02 #

If only her hair was straight, in a slicked back pony tail and the dress a little longer!

• Alina February 1, 2013 at 13:00 #

ditto

• TeaAtTwo February 1, 2013 at 16:03 #

So true. She has great legs but doesn’t need to show all of it when she’s not stage.

7. Jess2 February 1, 2013 at 13:00 #

The dress is a bit too short but she looks good. In saying this however, not a memorable look.

8. Jai February 1, 2013 at 13:07 #

This hair looks like a can of hairspray went into holding it in place. Don’t like.

9. Christine February 1, 2013 at 13:11 #

Too short yes but her smile is gorgeous.

10. Anissa February 1, 2013 at 15:19 #

Not to sound like a cynic but she sang because she knew that would get all the media outlets to talk about it more than if it was just a press conference. She’s talented but also a brand so everything is carefully calculated.

That said it’s a fine look though like others said I wish the dress was longer and the hair less stiff.

11. robbie February 1, 2013 at 18:05 #

the dress/top is UGLY! that is way too short.

12. EmmaWoodhouse February 1, 2013 at 19:04 #

The hair look stiff, crackly and wiglike…I like volumninous waves but they don’t work here. The dress is CRAZY short. I don’t like it AT ALL.

13. coupdegrazia February 1, 2013 at 19:30 #

that is a tunic, not a dress.

14. arang February 1, 2013 at 23:29 #

Beyonce is gorgeous, but I don’t think she did herself any favors with this dress. The fit around her torso is wonky and the hemline looks uncomfortably short on her. Also, love her long wavy tresses, but not when they’re shellacked into place on one side of her head.

15. alabaster February 3, 2013 at 08:51 #

The dress was ugly. The open back looked like a dress that was too small and couldn’t be zipped up so it gaped open. I could hardly believe that the dress was made to look that way. Ugly!!! I seriously thought her zipper had busted.

16. hate-buster February 8, 2013 at 12:10 #

whew! stop hating poeple, de woman has a body of a Goddes! even if she wore leaves, she’d luk great. most of u are dying to have her asserts, so plzzzz