Lara Bingle In Christopher Kane – Christian Dior Sydney Boutique Opening

Lara Bingle In Christopher Kane Christian Dior Sydney Boutique Opening

I was not surprised to see red carpet regular Lara Bingle at the opening of the Christian Dior boutique in Sydney, Australia today.

What is surprising is that she wasn’t wearing Dior.

Instead, the perma-tanned socialite wore a Christopher Kane Resort 2013 dress.

Her coral sleeveless dress, with a pleated skirt and asymmetrical overlay which ties at the back, was styled with black pumps.

The dress is gorgeous but the colour comes off quite harsh against her skin tone.

Also, the red lip is far too heavy for this coral dress.

This whole look needed a rethink.

10319948_1695785_1000

You can buy Lara’s Christopher Kane dress from farfetch.com US and farfetch.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Celebrities Love...Marni's 'Flap' Bag

Celebrities Love…Marni’s ‘Flap’ Bag

Kerry Washington's Three Looks In One Day

Kerry Washington’s Three Looks In One Day

21 Responses to Lara Bingle In Christopher Kane – Christian Dior Sydney Boutique Opening

1. Christine January 31, 2013 at 15:24 #

Not a cute look.

2. Jai January 31, 2013 at 15:25 #

Oh god. How long does she spend in the sun to get that skin? The make up is horrendous. Somehow she’s managed to ruin an ultra-cute dress.

3. Rebecca Z January 31, 2013 at 15:50 #

Just…ugh. I don’t love the dress to begin with (never a fan of accordion pleats) but she totally ruins it.

4. rive January 31, 2013 at 15:53 #

How rude!!!It is a Dior opening and one must be compelled to wear a Dior, what a vile action!!!!!!!

5. AnderBoBo January 31, 2013 at 16:10 #

I’ve never heard of her before and was honestly quite shocked to find out she is only 25 year old! I love the dress but agree that it is clashing against her skin tone and her harsh red lip. The black pumps are not helping either.

• jeremyrain January 31, 2013 at 19:29 #

25!!! WTF? She clearly needs to get rid of that tan.

• Estevez February 1, 2013 at 06:07 #

Once upon a time Lara Bingle didn’t look like this! I have no idea why someone in her close cirlces doesn’t tell her what she looks like!

6. Yeliz January 31, 2013 at 17:17 #

The fact that she’s not wearing Dior to a Dior boutique opening made me already dislike this look. I love the dress on the model, but I’m not a fan of Lara’s look.

7. Kiran January 31, 2013 at 17:20 #

I don’t mean this in a derogatory way because I think it comes down to bad fake tan/a highly misguided make-up artist but I never get what’s going on with her face. Ever.

8. pipsqueak January 31, 2013 at 17:29 #

Ms. Bingle, how’s the sunscreen business in Australia? I know it’s good in America. You should come and sign an endorsement deal (with Coppertone maybe?). Too bad, Bay Watch is off air for years. You’d look great in it. Your coppertone makes any dress look like a joke – like a piece of bathrobe that’s ready to come off.

9. dee January 31, 2013 at 18:47 #

Another bad look. Terrible makeup, overly tanned skin, unflattering dress and bland shoes.

10. Viv B January 31, 2013 at 19:32 #

The dress does her no favours imo… horrible clash of pink and orange.

11. TeaAtTwo January 31, 2013 at 22:25 #

I like the dress but it looks bad on Lara with her poor styling. But not much looks good with her awful tan.

12. Evil Britta January 31, 2013 at 22:35 #

Considering that she’s never out of the tabloids re:weight, I’m surprised she’d wear a dress not so figure flattering. Also confused by the not-Dior!

13. Sarah January 31, 2013 at 22:59 #

Must be makeup overload from her recent breakup. She’s only going downhill.

14. EmmaWoodhouse February 1, 2013 at 01:45 #

The dress is too young/cutesy for her and does her figure no favors. Also her makeup/tan/whatever the heck it is is quite ghastly. Also: boring shoes.

15. Kate February 1, 2013 at 04:17 #

Im sorry but how is she 5’6 and 51kg like she claimed in this month’s WHO magazine. Audrey hepburn was that size and alot smaller than her! Im sick of her dishonesty when it comes to her weight as revealing so much detail about numbers and measurements sets such a bad example for young girls.

16. Wilma Lettings February 1, 2013 at 12:25 #

Agree with Kate there is no way she is 51kg. According to the BMI index 51kg at her height is extremely underweight. Nonetheless she still looks good but the outfit could have been better coordinated.

17. jones19 February 1, 2013 at 16:30 #

That tan is so 10 years ago. I just can’t see what she’s wearing because of the icky tan.

18. Jess2 February 2, 2013 at 05:59 #

1. It isn’t a great dress and the dress on her, the tan and the makeup is all just horrible! 2. Not wearing Dior to a Dior opening is rude.