31.01.13

Kerry Washington’s Three Looks In One Day

Kerry Washington GMA

Yesterday was another busy day of non-stop TV shows where Kerry Washington promoted her latest movie, ‘Django Unchained’, which I’m going to see tonight, and her hit TV show, ‘Scandal’, which I’m mildly obsessed with.

Kerry’s day started as she made her way to the ABC studios in New York City, where she wore a grey tweed Fendi dress with white panels, which she styled with Christian Louboutin ‘Pivichic’ pumps, a Reed Krakoff beige clutch and a Max Mara Sargano camel coat thrown over her arm.

Sporting a more casual look, the actress donned a Wes Gordon white short-sleeved sweater with a leather A.L.C. skirt, tights and Christian Louboutin ‘Ettora’ tri-colour lace-ups with a Perspex heel for her interview with Lara Spencer on Good Morning America.

While leaving the GMA studios, Kerry’s final look was a colourful L’Agence shift dress, which she styled with her Reed Krakoff clutch and a brightly coloured pair of Louboutin pumps.

I’m crushing on the Fendi look. The look is so effortless and chic, plus the styling is impeccable. Which was your favourite?

Credit: INFDaily & PacificCoastNews

Kate Hudson In Alice + Olivia - Out In New York City

Kate Hudson In Alice + Olivia – Out In New York City

Kerry Washington In Oscar de la Renta - 2013 NAACP Image Awards

Kerry Washington In Oscar de la Renta – 2013 NAACP Image Awards

21 Responses to Kerry Washington’s Three Looks In One Day

1. Christine January 31, 2013 at 16:47 #

Love the Fendi look the most. So gorgeous.

2. Jori January 31, 2013 at 16:51 #

She is perfect. I am more than mildly obsessed with Scandal. It’s unreal.

• Fashion Critic January 31, 2013 at 17:09 #

I love the chemistry she has with Tony Goldwyn plus the twists and turns; you never know what is coming next.

Shonda Rhimes is a genius

3. Rebecca Z January 31, 2013 at 16:51 #

Agree the Fendi look is tres chic. Love the dress and the shoes–the styling is perfection. I also like the more casual sweater and skirt with those cute shoes. Not too fond of the final dress–it doesn’t hold a candle to the Fendi.

4. Molly January 31, 2013 at 16:53 #

The Fendi is the best by a mile. I am totally lusting after that look.

5. Rachel January 31, 2013 at 17:06 #

Have to agree – Fendi for the win.

6. Nat39 January 31, 2013 at 17:15 #

Her grey Fendi is also my fave, it’s so chic and works so well for her (although warm beige and camel don’t go with cold grey/white/black that well). Her 2nd is my least fave, it’s way too juvenile for her. Her 3d look is cute but not as chic as the 1st one.

7. Yeliz January 31, 2013 at 17:22 #

I love all three looks, but the Fendi look is my favourite as well.

I watched Django Unchained just 3h ago! It was fantastic. Loved Christoph Waltz and Leo Di Caprio’s performances. Kerry was also amazing. But let me just say, you’ll see lots of blood, FC.

8. Anne January 31, 2013 at 17:23 #

I, too, love the Fendi look. Can she please share her shoe closet with me?

9. Marybeth January 31, 2013 at 17:25 #

I really LOVE the Fendi look head to toe— BDOTW poll-worthy in my book.
    The second look is very cute, without being cutesy or too young.
    The 3rd is nice enough. I’ll forgive her for the not-so-compatible clutch since it’s a holdover from the Fendi outfit. How many changes can you make in a day?!?

10. Nat January 31, 2013 at 17:32 #

Love the Fendi look, although I would have preferred a black coat with it. But the dress is lovely and the shoes are a perfect match.

I also really like the fact she added those turquoise pumps to her last look. I’m a sucker for colours and I love how the shoes subtly match the small touches of blue in her dress. Many people would have worn it with cream/nude pumps, so…yeay for Kerry!

• Nat39 January 31, 2013 at 18:01 #

I was thinking an (ink)blue coat or if I wanted something light then a light off-white pinkish tone would go with grey rather than beige :)

• CreoleLady January 31, 2013 at 18:46 #

Yes, I was immediately drawn to that pop of turquoise! Love those pumps. Otherwise, agree with everyone else, the Fendi is the pick of these looks.

11. justme January 31, 2013 at 18:04 #

My favourite look is the GMA look. She just looked so lovely and I need those shoes in my life.

• adrian January 31, 2013 at 20:42 #

12. dee January 31, 2013 at 18:49 #

Love the first look, don’t like the second look especially those shoes and the third look is just OK.

13. Moxie January 31, 2013 at 19:34 #

Love the Fendi look.

14. Pati January 31, 2013 at 20:03 #

I am totally obsessed with her wardrobe! I want to own EVERYTHING she does! I find her incredibly stylish, chic, sexy yet classy and totally unpredictable! The only thing you can predict is that she’s gonna look AMAZING wherever she goes. Form the above looks, the first and the last ones are my favorites. They’re simply perfect.

15. TeaAtTwo January 31, 2013 at 22:09 #

Oh Kerry, my crush on you deepens. Showing off her style versatility with the Fendi being my favourite two. Django was really entertaining.

16. EmmaWoodhouse February 1, 2013 at 01:48 #

Adoring the chic Fendi.

17. Sharron February 3, 2013 at 23:25 #

I agree how can you watch Scandal and not become obsessed with Kerry & that show. Love her!