Teresa Palmer In Philip Armstrong – ‘Warm Bodies’ LA Premiere

Teresa Palmer In Philip Armstrong - 'Warm Bodies' LA Premiere

Teresa Palmer looked uber glam on the red carpet at the ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome in Hollywood, California yesterday evening for the ‘Warm Bodies’ LA premiere.

The Australian actress wore a gown by a British designer who’s fast becoming a Hollywood favourite – Philip Armstrong.

Her black lace gown with a sexy sheer embroidered bodice is one of Teresa’s best looks to date.

This cutting-edge look with impeccable detailing was styled with a silver Judith Leiber clutch and enhanced with Jacob & Co. diamond stud earrings and a diamond tennis bracelet.

Kohl-rimmed eyes, nude lips and straight golden tresses completed her BDOTW-worthy look.

Credit: Getty

15 thoughts on “Teresa Palmer In Philip Armstrong – ‘Warm Bodies’ LA Premiere

1. Yeliz

Another wow moment for me. She looks absolutely amazing, I love this from head-to-toe and I agree that this is one of Teresa’s best looks ever, if not her best. Totally BDOTW worthy.

2. ruffon

Nothing groundbreaking in the clothes department but she looks perfect head to toe. OMG the hair is to die for and that’s what I call a great great tan.

3. SilentVisitor

I like her makeup…I think the dress is OK, I don’t like the bottom part of it…but the top of the dress is great

4. EmmaWoodhouse

I like the skirt but not the sheer top. Also she should have worn an updo with the high neck. It’s not BDOTW-worthy for me.

5. Anne

I like, but don’t love, the dress. Something about the bottom isn’t quite working for me. But, I think overall she looks wonderful. Great hair & makeup w/ good accessories. She helps me overcome the semi-ennui I feel for the gown.

1. Nat39

I´m also catching a tacky vibe here, her hair and makeup are also tackifying. Not a fan of the gown on her or her styling.

6. Moxie

It would look better if she’d worn her hair up. She’s covering up the great details on the dress. Any other week she might be a BDOTW contender, but not this week.

1. Pati

Totally agree. The styling is sloppy – With so much exquisite detail on the bodice (and on the back for that matter) she should have worn her hair up.

7. Sara

She looks super glamorous. It’s my favorite look of hers so far. Love everything about it. Edgy, but still very elegant. BDOTW for me too.