Zooey Deschanel In Monique Lhuillier – Glamour Cover Girl Party

Zooey Deschanel In Monique Lhuillier - Glamour Cover Girl Party

Zooey Deschanel attended a dinner party hosted by Glamour editor-in-chief, Cindi Leive, in celebration of her Glamour February 2013 cover at RivaBella in West Hollywood, California yesterday evening.

The ‘New Girl’ star wore a dress by Hollywood favourite, Monique Lhuillier.

Her teal lace Pre-Fall 2013 dress, which she of course teamed with tights, featured three-quarter-length sleeves and a gathered detail at the hip.

Opting for a quirk-free look, Zooey added a touch of colour via her manicure, opting for both black pumps and a black shoulder bag.

I would’ve preferred it if she had opted for something more adventurous, like red pumps, with this look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Gemma Arterton In Erdem - 'Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters' Sydney Premiere

Gemma Arterton In Erdem – ‘Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters’ Sydney Premiere

Maria Leon In Louis Vuitton - Goya Awards' Final Candidates Party Photocall

Maria Leon In Louis Vuitton – Goya Awards’ Final Candidates Party Photocall

13 Responses to Zooey Deschanel In Monique Lhuillier – Glamour Cover Girl Party

1. Yeliz January 29, 2013 at 13:12 #

I only like the dress and I only like it on the model. I’m so tired of Zooey’s dress + black tights combo.

• Christine January 29, 2013 at 14:05 #

I agree. It’s getting tiring. Would like to see something new from her. Once in awhile.

• jones19 January 29, 2013 at 21:30 #

Same dress, different day.

2. dee January 29, 2013 at 13:30 #

The dress looks awkward on her. Don’t like the black tights and shoes with the dress.

3. Jai January 29, 2013 at 15:39 #

I cannot get on board with this girl’s style.

4. Dan Oliver January 29, 2013 at 15:48 #

I have to agree with everyone else I just dont get her she bores me I know it’s her style and I don’t like bashing people but my god she makes me yawn.

5. Rebecca Z January 29, 2013 at 17:05 #

Yawn…you are so right!

6. Kathy January 29, 2013 at 18:39 #

Not a fan. I like the dress, but Zooey’s black tights just make it look so frumpy and matronly. This could’ve been such a great outfit had it been worn with killer pumps, a belt, or earrings. It’s starting to feel like Zooey doesn’t even put effort into styling her looks. I’ve said this before, but repetitive style (Taylor Swift, Kate Middleton, etc.) is only acceptable if you’re consistently pulling it off.

7. EmmaWoodhouse January 29, 2013 at 19:16 #

I LOVE this dress by Zoe’s tired styling does nothing for it. Give it to ME and I’ll make something of it, lol! :D

8. JJovana3 January 29, 2013 at 20:45 #

Nothing wrong with sitcking with something you are comfortable with. She is obviously into feminine dresses paired with black tights. Good for her! Do whatever makes you happy. Also its JANUARY still. Even without snow, its still WINTER – tights are OK.

• Fashion Critic January 29, 2013 at 20:55 #

Reading back over my comments I don’t believe I said it wasn’t OK for her to wear tights in January so the caps within your comments to emphasis your point seems baffling.

9. Badly Dressed January 29, 2013 at 23:22 #

I think she looks great here. The dress would look better without the tights, of course, but I think the black tights work better with the color and style of this dress than they have with many of her other dresses Also, this shade of blue is perfect for her coloring.

10. Neli January 30, 2013 at 04:03 #