29.01.13

Victoria Beckham Totes Her Large Bag Round London

Victoria Beckham Totes A Large Bag Round London

Victoria Beckham was spotted out in London yesterday sporting a simple, casual look whilst still looking uber-glam.

Her chunky navy Céline sweater was teamed with dark-wash jeans and Christian Louboutin leather knee-high boots, which are the same pair that currently reside in my closet.

It appears VB and I also have the same taste in bags, as I have been lusting over her Victoria Beckham Spring 2012 orange-and-black suede tote since it took to the runway last year.

Later that same day it was good to see VB getting back into London life: the Elle UK cover girl was spotted with son Cruz at a local fish and chip shop.

Credit: FameFlynet & Getty

Emily Blunt's Goldsign 'Lure' Skinny Jeans

Emily Blunt’s Goldsign ‘Lure’ Skinny Jeans

Fashion Critics' 2013 SAG Awards Round Up

Fashion Critics’ 2013 SAG Awards Round Up

30 Responses to Victoria Beckham Totes Her Large Bag Round London

1. TL January 29, 2013 at 15:16 #

One question: Why is she carrying her bag like that?

• Sammy C January 29, 2013 at 15:21 #

+1 Totally. I saw a few photos yesterday and it seemed to be how she was carrying it the whole time. It looked like she had something really heavy in it, but now looking at the model I wonder if this is a new ‘thing’.

Apart from that, she looks great. The bag is gorgeous.

• Rashmi January 29, 2013 at 15:32 #

My same question..but even the model is holding it lik that. Maybe this is how a new trend gets started :-)
        Btw that bag is gorgeous , the color is wow and she looks awesome !

• BeatofA January 30, 2013 at 09:34 #

oh shes been doing that will all her bags for a while…i think shes trying to make it a trend lol

• Noemi (WBiS) January 29, 2013 at 15:28 #

Yes, why? And most of all… can we call that a bag? It’s a suitcase, for me.

• Moxie January 29, 2013 at 15:38 #

• jones19 January 29, 2013 at 21:28 #

It’s to show off the bag, she’s selling it :)

• Fashion Critic January 29, 2013 at 21:45 #

she sure is

• nokia January 31, 2013 at 07:18 #

oh so this is why she carries her bag like that sometimes. smart girl!

• Suz February 2, 2013 at 17:47 #

Hi! What is the exact name / style of these boots?

• Karen February 3, 2013 at 08:34 #

Christian louboutin vicky botta 120mm black nappa (good manageable height) hrs may be a 140mm
        Anyone know who designed the jumper?

• Fashion Critic February 3, 2013 at 09:42 #

it says so in the post. please read

• Karen February 4, 2013 at 22:06 #

Yes I know thats a Celine one, I have one , meant the grey one with the red bottom she was seem wearing with those boots the following day :)

2. Yeliz January 29, 2013 at 15:18 #

She looks great, though the way she holds the bag is a bit weird.

3. Pedro January 29, 2013 at 15:24 #

Super chic and stylish, as always!

Amazing bag

4. Beth Rodrigues January 29, 2013 at 15:27 #

That bag “looks” fabulous! However, for the average female totally impractical to carry and VB just proved in that photo! Literally carrying a bag as if it were a parcel..impractical but gorgeous.

5. Elise January 29, 2013 at 15:44 #

Carrying the bag like she does has to be very very uncomfortable, I don’t get it at all if it’s done just because. Like the trend with the bag hanging from the inner part of the elbow, I’m sorry but I rathercomfort than be cool.

Nice color, btw, but I like more the smaller ones of that same collection.

6. Pri January 29, 2013 at 15:50 #

I’d like a smaller version of the bag.

Maybe she is carrying the bag like that so it garners more attention, if so, it worked!

7. Ali January 29, 2013 at 16:27 #

Really don’t get that bag at all. Too big and cumbersome.

8. Sara January 29, 2013 at 17:04 #

I saw another picture of her carrying it normal, with the straps over her arms. I love the purse, but it does seem a tad on the large side.

9. EmmaWoodhouse January 29, 2013 at 19:18 #

It’s so big! Too big for me.

10. irene January 29, 2013 at 22:47 #

Isn’t it kinda difficult to carry such a big bag in that way?…. [rolling eyes] Plus you ruin its shape..come on..
    For a clutch its definitely the way to hold it… but for a suitcase/luggage size handbag its way too much!

11. TeaAtTwo January 29, 2013 at 22:58 #

I love how every day in VB life is like walking down the runway. Though staple items the look still exudes an air of luxury.

12. CreoleLady January 30, 2013 at 10:50 #

Sometimes, Victoria Beckham just makes me laugh. This is one of those times. Dislike the orange and black combo, too Halloween for me. Makes a great suitcase though, lol, could certainly spot it in baggage claim.

13. Sunshine January 30, 2013 at 20:39 #

I proud to say that I HAVE that bag! And I LOVE it! Is huge tho, so I can’t wear it every day, but I enjoy spending my shopping days with it….I can fit many things in it, so I don’t walk around with 15 extra bags. Also great for traveling. I don’t get to take her out often, but is definitely the pride of my closet! One of the most expensive things I own, and I’m proud of it!

• Fashion Critic January 30, 2013 at 20:46 #

jealous

• anna January 31, 2013 at 11:27 #

I’m jealous that you own those boots FC! Are they hard to walk in?

• Fashion Critic January 31, 2013 at 11:57 #

they are OK actually. Anything with a round toe and I am find :)

Pointy pumps pinch

14. Sunshine January 30, 2013 at 21:01 #

I always dreamed of a piece from VB collection. Everything she does is so expensive, and to have one of her bags, it’s a dream come true, at least for me. People can critic it as much as they can, but that’s a timeless piece; shape, color, and it simplicity, it will always stay in. It’s Classic!

15. nokia January 31, 2013 at 08:03 #

Really appreciate at your mens coverage FC thank you and im Loving more and more of beckham new london’s style. we didnt get that when he lived in LA.. would love to have him on this website :)