Gemma Arterton In Erdem – ‘Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters’ Sydney Premiere

Gemma Arterton In Erdem - 'Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters' Sydney Premiere

Gemma Arterton attended the Australian premiere of ‘Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters’ held at Event Cinemas today in Sydney, Australia.

The British actress wore a beautiful Erdem Resort 2013 silk dress.

Her gorgeous cap-sleeved multi-blue and pink floral-print dress features an open back and a thin belt to nip in her waist.

Even with that delightful striking print, Gemma still opted for a bold red lip colour, with large wavy locks providing the finishing touches.

Gemma has been quietly consistent during this promo tour so my hope is that it will continue, but I would like her to have one major wow moment.

That is all that is missing so far from this tour.

10326166_1672002_1000

You can buy a similar version of Gemma’s Erdem dress without the open back from
farfetch.com US, farfetch.com and Browns Fashion.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jennifer Lopez In Vivienne Westwood Anglomania - Jennifer Lopez Flyaway Contest Meet & Greet

Jennifer Lopez In Vivienne Westwood Anglomania – Jennifer Lopez Flyaway Contest Meet & Greet

Zooey Deschanel In Monique Lhuillier - Glamour Cover Girl Party

Zooey Deschanel In Monique Lhuillier – Glamour Cover Girl Party

20 Responses to Gemma Arterton In Erdem – ‘Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters’ Sydney Premiere

1. Yeliz January 29, 2013 at 11:56 #

She looks amazing! I love this from head-to-toe. This is definitely my favourite look during this promo tour so far. And I think that this is BDOTW worthy, even though it’s SAG Awards week.

2. Rashmi January 29, 2013 at 12:00 #

Oh another sighting of the lovely collection. I am in love with the dress and the colors here!

3. TL January 29, 2013 at 12:08 #

It looks heavenly on the lookbook, I wish Gemma could put her hair up like the model.

4. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang January 29, 2013 at 12:10 #

Gemma Arterton looked every bit the British stunner in this colorful floral printed gown by Erdem!! Love how she forgo excess accessories to let her dress speak for itself!! The glossy waves and bold red lips just perfectly complement the dress!! Gemma Arterton, our BDOTW Contender, put her on the list!! Uber sensational and glamorous, Gemma!!

5. Agathe January 29, 2013 at 12:26 #

BDOTW list please !!!

6. EmmaWoodhouse January 29, 2013 at 12:34 #

Gorgeous, and BDOTW-worthy imo!

7. manja January 29, 2013 at 12:46 #

Gorgeous,she has never looked better,love that dress,colors are fantastic,and the fit is spot on.her soft waves and pretty make up add just the right finising touch.BDOTW IMO,after not so many great looks from SAG RC,this so refreshing,simple and to me stunning

8. dee January 29, 2013 at 13:21 #

Beautiful. Finally a look I love from head to toe.

• Lisa February 1, 2013 at 20:22 #

9. Christine January 29, 2013 at 14:05 #

Gorgeous look but yes she needs a wow moment.

10. CreoleLady January 29, 2013 at 14:41 #

Also my favorite of her tour so far. Haven’t really liked some of her other looks. This one really flatters her figure.

11. Moxie January 29, 2013 at 14:54 #

Love it, although I agree it isn’t a wow moment. I would have like a clutch or bright colored belt to add a pop of color.

12. Sveva January 29, 2013 at 15:03 #

I am madly in love with this dress (well, actually with the entire collection). Needless to say, she is BDOTW worthy for me.

13. Katrin January 29, 2013 at 16:31 #

I always side with her, because i have kind of the same figure, so it is a pleasure to finally see her look great.

14. Rebecca Z January 29, 2013 at 17:03 #

Very pretty but I kind of wish she had worn her hair up to make this a tad more sophisticated.

15. Ruffon January 29, 2013 at 17:24 #

She looks extremely beautiful. Much better than the boring Gucci look from last week. Thank God we don´t get to see her shoes because I´m sure they´re horrible consireding her standards.

• Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang February 18, 2013 at 00:51 #

Yes,Ruffon!! You are so right!! She is wearing her favorite Christian Dior black slingbacks with pink front lash as we’ve seen on her LA photocall look and the AACTA Awarsds outfit!! Not a fan but just fine for me cause the full length dress hides up!!

16. kane January 29, 2013 at 20:59 #

At first glance I didn’t expect to like this, but I fell in love with it instantly (well, at second glance this would be then I guess).

17. Jess2 January 30, 2013 at 12:41 #

Wow, I hardly recognised her! She looks really great again, two consecutive loves for me. Loving the colours and shape on her, as well as a welcome change in hair and makeup.

18. TeaAtTwo January 30, 2013 at 15:41 #

One of her best looks, I adore this look.