Catherine Zeta Jones In Emilio Pucci – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Catherine Zeta Jones In Emilio Pucci - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Catherine Zeta Jones made a guest appearance on ‘The Tonight Show with Jay Leno’ yesterday.

The 43-year-old Welsh actress, who was on the show to promote her latest flick ‘Broken City, looked stunning wearing an Emilio Pucci Fall 2011 frock.

Her plunging black dress with a lace top and a ruched skirt with asymmetrical fringed detailing was styled with black peep-toes and diamond jewels.

Possibly inspired by modern side swept waves trend from the SAG Awards, Catherine styled her raven tresses into a side-parting with loose waves.

As always Catherine brings her fashion A-game whenever she steps out, this is why my girl crush has never waned.

You may remember that Sienna Miller wore this same Pucci dress back in November of 2011.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Helen Hunt In H&M – 2013 Oscars

Helen Hunt In H&M – 2013 Oscars

Lucy Liu In Mary Katrantzou - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

Lucy Liu In Mary Katrantzou – Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

12 Responses to Catherine Zeta Jones In Emilio Pucci – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

1. Christine January 29, 2013 at 22:22 #

Not feeling the dress. Love her hair though.

• Yeliz January 29, 2013 at 23:48 #

• dee January 30, 2013 at 13:41 #

+2. The dress doesn’t work with her figure.

2. Marybeth January 29, 2013 at 22:29 #

The dress itself is problematic — the fringe, the fabric wrap around the middle. I hated it on Sienna Miller.
    BUT, I must admit CZJ looks good here. The styling makes a world of difference.

3. jones19 January 29, 2013 at 22:55 #

She’s such a beautiful woman. Nina Dobrev sometimes reminds me of a young CZJ…random thoughts sorry. She looks radiant :)

4. Jess January 30, 2013 at 00:16 #

hmm really unflattering and too fussy

5. EmmaWoodhouse January 30, 2013 at 01:47 #

I love her hair but not the revealing, unflattering dress.

6. Molly January 30, 2013 at 03:13 #

She’s definitely selling it — at least in this picture. But I agree that it is not a good dress. Too much going on, and too much around the mid-section — even a stick figure would look bulky. I’m also not particularly enamored of all the skin showing on the chest. But geez, is she ever gorgeous.

7. kane January 30, 2013 at 07:48 #

I agree with the above. I find the dress too complicated, but she looks great!

8. Jess2 January 30, 2013 at 10:44 #

Not a fan of the dress, there is too much detail going on hear with the lace, ruching and fringe. Just looks like she through together a few different individual pieces that don’t go together. The styling however, is gorgeous!

9. TeaAtTwo January 30, 2013 at 22:42 #

The dress is unflattering on both Catherine and Sienna but at least Catherine looks full of Hollywood dazzle.

10. Jeremy January 31, 2013 at 05:45 #

honestly, Catherine Zeta Jones just cannot do wrong in my books. She is just possessed with so much of that “indefinable IT” that I never even really notice what she’s wearing. I just see one of the few women in Hollywood who legitimately gives off that aura of MOVIE STAR. She is otherworldly glamourous, impossibly beautiful, hilarious, game for whatever and just has that “thing” that you can’t put your finger on, but all the great moviestars have it.