Bipasha Basu In Gucci – 2013 Stardust Awards

Bipasha Basu In Gucci - Stardust Awards

Bipasha Basu attended the 2013 Stardust awards held at the MMRDA Grounds, Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai, India on Saturday.

The Bollywood star looked radiant wearing a saffron-yellow Gucci Spring 2013 strapless gown with tiered ruffles.

A rich gold necklace gave the look a traditional feel, but this minimalist look didn’t require it.

Also, I prefer how the dress was styled on the runway as it does show the banded detail.

You may remember that Kate Beckinsale wore this same gown in pink earlier this month.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Alesha Dixon In Topshop - ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Glasgow Auditions

Alesha Dixon In Topshop – ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Glasgow Auditions

Sigourney Weaver Wore Her 2013 SAG Awards Lanvin Gown Back-To-Front

Sigourney Weaver Wore Her 2013 SAG Awards Lanvin Gown Back-To-Front

18 Responses to Bipasha Basu In Gucci – 2013 Stardust Awards

1. Mira January 29, 2013 at 18:11 #

Wow, that colour is just perfect for her skin tone. She looks stunning!

2. Nat39 January 29, 2013 at 18:12 #

Much preferred how the the pink version looked on Kate. This one looks really tight and awkward in the bust area on Bipasha, her silhouette is not as beautifully lean and flowing, the necklace is way too grand and heavy for this look, and a soft updo would’ve been much preferred.

3. ruffon January 29, 2013 at 18:25 #

The color is very nice on her, but you have to be super tall and ultra thin to look good in a shapeless gown like that. Nobody has pull those Gucci gowns off yet, not even Rosie HW of all people.

4. Rashmi January 29, 2013 at 18:26 #

I love it!..Color complements her skin tone great.. i think she wore it better than Kate

5. enne January 29, 2013 at 18:30 #

she didn’t need that necklace, the hem is too long and her hair is too daytime to match the elegance of the gown.

• Christine January 29, 2013 at 21:43 #

6. Yeliz January 29, 2013 at 18:45 #

I love the gown on the model, but Bipasha can’t pull it off IMO. The colour of the gown looks beautiful on her, though.

7. Moxie January 29, 2013 at 18:55 #

The girls look mashed into that gown. She’s probably too busty to pull this look off.

8. jessicamarantelli January 29, 2013 at 19:18 #

I have been waitig fr someone to wear this dress since I saw it on the runway. I just love the colour and the detailing on the bandeu, but that said KB’s styling of a rose pink verson of this dress was sooooo much better. I prefer the gold over the pink but it’s still an amazing dress that I would kill to own or even get to wear for an evening.

9. EmmaWoodhouse January 29, 2013 at 19:21 #

I love ruffles and the bright yellow color but frankly this design was ill-conceived. That bust ruffle is SO hard to pull off–why put it on a dress? I did like it on Kate Beckinsale, but Bipasha is lovely and it isn’t working on her. If the ruffle were a peplum I’d have liked this SO much better. The necklace is cool but I don’t know if it goes with the look.

10. RT January 29, 2013 at 20:20 #

Bipasha looks great and color works for her.
    Necklace is a beautiful. I liked both gown and necklace but not necessarily together.

11. JJovana3 January 29, 2013 at 20:31 #

The color is INCREDIBLE on her skin but the shape and fit is very awkward. Heck, even a model cant pull it off on the runway. What was Frida thinking?

12. dee January 29, 2013 at 20:46 #

I really do not like this gown.

• Rebecca Z January 29, 2013 at 21:30 #

Not a fan of this dress either. Agree the color is pretty on her but the dress is just not designed for normal mortals to wear. Plus how can she walk, it is SOOOO long.

13. Jess2 January 29, 2013 at 22:42 #

This is a great colour on her but that is as far as I go. I think the dress is far too long and I don’t find her styling to be complimentary.

14. Rashmi January 30, 2013 at 06:47 #

Agreed with everyone here, Love the color against her skin, The neck piece is brilliant but the dress didn’t need it. And the dress bit long on her too.
    And I liked Kate more with her pink version!
    However Bipasha does look beautiful here :)

15. laura January 30, 2013 at 08:33 #

thanks for posting more indian celebrities! really enjoy seeing those posts. you should post some anushka sharma outfits. but thanks anyway :)

• Rashmi January 30, 2013 at 12:12 #

Yaa, I really wanted a comment from FC for Anushka Sharma’s yellow Victoria Beckham look worn at Filmfare awards.
      But I know how difficult it is for her to get hold of the pics :(

But so glad that she does feature them :)