Miranda Kerr In Louis Vuitton – Louis Vuitton Cancun Boutique Opening

Miranda Kerr In Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton Cancun Boutique Opening

Miranda Kerr was in Cancun, Mexico this weekend attending the open of a new Louis Vuitton boutique.

You won’t be surprised to see that the Victoria’s Secret beauty wore a Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 chequered look.

Her pocketed long-sleeved ivory-and-beige mini feels very repetitive considering Kerry Washington and Huo Si Yan have both worn this exactly colourway.

At this rate, by the time summer comes around every look from this collection will have been worn.

Miranda kept things pretty minimal by pinning her hair back into an elegant chignon and adding diamond drop earrings, a Louis Vuitton minaudière and nude pumps to her look.

Is anyone else longing for this print to be retired from the red carpet?

Credit: Style.com & Reuters

24 thoughts on “Miranda Kerr In Louis Vuitton – Louis Vuitton Cancun Boutique Opening

1. Yeliz

Actually, I’m not that tired by this print, but it would be good to not see it so often on the red carpet anymore. Miranda looks beautiful here, but the dress could have been a tad longer.

2. MaddyEliza

Frankly I’m LOVING this collection and don’t want it to go away any time soon. The only the person I haven’t loved it on was Kirsten Dunst. Otherwise, it’s been amazing! Keep it coming!

3. Ioana

Not even Miranda Kerr, the model/goddess of fashion, can make this boring pattern work.

I think it’s a pretty hilarious and ugly pattern.

4. Aja w

No, Im not ready forthisto retire, because thats what collections are for, to be worn, and I also love to see how each person makes a piece from a collection work, or not work for them

5. Dhppy

When you have gams as good as this and still people ask, “where are the pants?” the dress is too short. This is a perfectly nice half of an outfit.

1. snowlion

Exactly! I do hope she doesn’t want/need to sit down. How did she manage to get out of the car with her modesty intact?

6. EmmaWoodhouse

Hate the print (especially in beige) and this too-short dress…even Miranda can’t make it work.

7. Markness

Too short! But I don’t want this collection to end until I see Nievez or Karolina Kurkova wear a tuxedo with this print. Then, that’s the quota! Haha!

8. Jess2

I will give this look a pass because Miranda looks gorgeous and makes it work but that’s it, enough is enough!