Julianna Margulies In Chado Ralph Rucci – 2013 SAG Awards

Julianna Margulies In Chado Ralph Rucci - 2013 SAG Awards

Julianna Margulies hit the red carpet at the 2013 SAG Awards in a wow-factor black and white look like many of her fellow nominees.

Nominated for ‘The Good Wife’ the actress certainly caught my attention in a two-toned Chado Ralph Rucci dress. In addition to the alternating colours of the bodice, skirt and hemline, the high-neck was balanced with a thigh-high envelope slit.

Always one to take fashion risks, Julianna’s sleek design was one of the most eye-catching of the night, but I struggle to love the dress as it wasn’t the most flattering.

What I did love was the TV star’s stunning black cutout Christian Louboutin ‘Zigouwi’ sandals, oversized stud earrings, and modern take on the beehive hairstyle complete with a leather headband.

Credit: Getty

27 thoughts on “Julianna Margulies In Chado Ralph Rucci – 2013 SAG Awards

1. Lyvm

Oh gosh she looks good. Definitely one of the most glam and classy middle aged women in hollywood. I love everything about this look. It’s strong and elegant at the same time. Hair, makeup, shoes are phenomenal.

1. snowlion

I agree, I’m blind to what is so unflattering about it – She looks striking and amazing, especially amongst the sea of standard frocks that’s being trotted out.

1. Taksi

I don’t see anything unflattering about it. I feel like it’s rather avant-garde or that’s overall vibe I’m getting from it; those kind of looks aren’t usually the most figure flattering but it’s still beautiful.

2. noo

I love the look! Sure the dress choice is far from the best but she makes up for that in styling. She just keeps wowing me!

3. dressaddict

This was one of my favourite looks from the night, I really, really like it, and the hair gives the outfit a sophisticated air.

4. Nikki

i disagree, FC! the dress is impeccable, but the shoes i feel are quite wrong with the dress, something simpler would’ve made this perfect!

5. Elizabeth

The dress is bor… zzzzzz… but i ADORE her hair and makeup! I would wear my hair like that every day if I could.

6. Moxie

She definitely isn’t afraid to experiment. The dress isn’t as flattering as it could be, but it is still a bold choice. I’m torn on the hair. I wish I had seen her on TV.

7. justme

It’s a shame I don’t like the dress because everything else looks beautiful: the makeup, the hair, the shoes…

8. Jess2

Her styling is impecable, I absolutely love it. I don’t adore th e dress a whole lot, I wish the peak of the skirt wasn’t as high but overall, this risk certainly paid off! I love Julianna because I don’t find her predictable.

9. EmmaWoodhouse

I don’t like the dress at all, it’s odd and unflattering. Not a fan of slits, either. However I love he earrings, hair, and shoes.

10. robbie

nice shoes, thats all. it looks like someone wrapped her up in a bed spread (granted an expensive one no doubt) but still its a horrible dress.

11. Parvati

I couldn’t say I love this look, but it’s definitely daring and different from what we’re used to seeing on the red carpet. So I like it. And the shoes are great!

12. Mana

I love everything about this look. The styling is awesome and the hair perfect! This is a breath of fresh air after all those side-curl hairstyles.

13. FelipeA

I love the dress and shoes and like the hair, but the shoes totally fight the minimalist fabulousness of the dress

14. Jodie

I think she looked incredible! The dress was high fashion at its finest. I think she looked better than some of stars who are 10-15 years younger than her! Loved her hair, makeup and basically everything about this look!