Amanda Seyfried In Zac Posen – 2013 SAG Awards

Amanda Seyfried In Zac Posen - 2013 SAG AwardsBest cast nominee for her role in ‘Les Miserables,’ Amanda Seyfried took to the red carpet at the 2013 SAG Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium in California—and she dressed to impress.

Like a handful of other stars, she went for a moody, dark midnight-blue hue. But her Zac Posen Pre-Fall 2013 stunner was definitely unlike anything else seen tonight.

The fitted design with a strapless, sweetheart neckline plunged into a cascade of tiered layers at the bottom that forged a fabulous trail behind her.

A Lorraine Schwartz long pendant necklace was Art Deco-inspired and utterly sublime. It’s always great to see thoughtful and edgy jewelry on the red carpet.

The actress topped it all off with glossy, long blonde waves and that oh-so-trendsetting side part, which glamorized this ensemble even more.

I liked everything about Amanda’s look—from the sculptural and sophisticated quality of the dress, to the navy color against her alabaster skin, and the outside-the-jewel-box necklace.

Amanda is turning into quite the fashion girl.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

31 thoughts on “Amanda Seyfried In Zac Posen – 2013 SAG Awards

1. Kate

Agreed. The battle of midnight-blue goes to Amanda easily.

This is my best dressed of the night, followed by Kerry Washington. But that’s honestly not saying much. This carpet was pretty lackluster.

2. Leti

+1 She so completely knocks this out of the park. Love the dress, the fit, and the styling. Even the fabric, which I couldn’t see until I looked at a close-up, is superb.

1. Rashmi

Wow, stunning! Not a thing to complain. She has definitely knocked out this time. Love the dress, and more importantly loved it on her.

2. Fiona-Perth

Fit – perfect. Colour – gorgeous. Hair – stunning.Jewellery – beautiful. Love this from H to T, best she has looked.

3. unvacuous

Gorgeous, that dark blue is stunning on her, much more so than the light colors she tends to wear. The hair is perfect!

4. kane

I love the lookbook picture emphasising the silhouette. Amanda looks good (that hair!), but almost bored (boring?) by comparison?

1. justme

I agree. She looks lovely but when you compare it to the model, it’s obvious she could work this much more.

5. Jess2

Amazing!! One of the better dressed ladies of the evening, I am so in love with this look. The necklace is perfect!!

6. TeaAtTwo

She looks pretty fantastic, I love how the the movie star wavy hair compliments the decadent ruffles in skirt. I don’t like the addition of the necklace, it’s nice but I find it a distraction rather than an enhancement.

7. Alex

She is such a petite lady and she still works this dress so well.
    I just love this dress, love the colour, the silhouette, I wouldn’t change anything!

She’s definitely in my top three.

8. Nat

She lacks some curves to really work the hell out of this dress, but this is a great look nevertheless.
    Her hair is lovely and the necklace is really interesting.
    It is true though that we have seen many variations of this same dress from Zac Posen over the years.