23.01.13

Watch The Elie Saab Spring 2013 Couture Show Live

Elie Saab Live

The Elie Saab Spring 2013 Couture show is due to start now over at ElieSaab.com.

Let’s pick our Awards Season, Met Gala and Cannes Film Festival gowns together.

Nieves Alvarez In Roberto Cavalli & Zuhair Murad - Solo Moda

Nieves Alvarez In Roberto Cavalli & Zuhair Murad – Solo Moda

Jaimie Alexander In Marc Bouwer - 'The Last Stand' London Premiere

Jaimie Alexander In Marc Bouwer – ‘The Last Stand’ London Premiere

8 Responses to Watch The Elie Saab Spring 2013 Couture Show Live

1. Pene January 23, 2013 at 12:14 #

This is talent. WOW!!!

2. Ellie January 23, 2013 at 12:23 #

I loved the ones with black lace and bursts of many colours! Very unexpected, I thought. What did you think?

3. Yeliz January 23, 2013 at 12:47 #

I’m so sad right now. I left my lecture at the university earlier just to come home and watch the show, but when I came, it already began and then the live stream didn’t work. Watching Elie Saab’s shows live is one of my favourite things, but I couldn’t do it. :( I’m waiting for the pics of the breathtaking gowns now.

• Elise January 23, 2013 at 13:23 #

It’s not live, but you can still watch it if you go to the link. The show starts around minute 2, and there are a couple of loops (or my connection went crazy), but try it.

4. Elise January 23, 2013 at 13:10 #

I’ll check it again later at home, but it has been wonderful. You know you are going to see almost the same type of gowns than previous seasons, but at the same time it is surprising how he manages to create those amazing gowns. As Ellie has commented before, the black lace mixed with colors has been a very pleasant surprise. I do need the black gown worn by Mirte Maas. I won’t have the opportunity to wear it in my whole life, but I know I do need it, so it will go to my wishlist on Pinterest LOL.

5. Alexandra January 23, 2013 at 16:31 #

Does anyone know when/if his pre-fall collection will come out?

6. EmmaWoodhouse January 24, 2013 at 01:14 #

So excited!

7. Thelma January 24, 2013 at 18:20 #

Where is Karlie Kloss ???