Alicia Keys In Michael Kors – Commander-In-Chief’s Inaugural Ball

Alicia Keys In Michael Kors -  Inaugural Ball

Alicia Keys hit the stage for her performance at the inauguration ball in Washington, D.C. on Monday night setting the stage alight.

The singing superstar changed the lyrics to her hit single, ‘Girl On Fire’ in tribute to President Obama, proclaim that he was on fire.

Alicia wore a gorgeous red Michael Kors Fall 2012 gown.

Her long-sleeve crystal-embellished gown with an open back and knotted waist was styled with silver jewels.

This is a third time out for this gorgeous gown as it has also been worn by Natasha Yarovenko and Kim Hyo Jin.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

ARIA Awards 2013 Red Carpet Roundup

ARIA Awards 2013 Red Carpet Roundup

Alicia Keys In Michael Kors - 2013 NRJ Music Awards

Alicia Keys In Michael Kors – 2013 NRJ Music Awards

10 Responses to Alicia Keys In Michael Kors – Commander-In-Chief’s Inaugural Ball

1. Marybeth January 22, 2013 at 02:20 #

This dress is fantastic! It looks great on all three of the women and each can give it her own special vibe. I like Natasha’s and Kim’s bare styling for the red carpet, but Alicia’s bling is a nice festive touch for performing at a big party.
    Thumbs up from me!

2. Christine January 22, 2013 at 02:37 #

This dress is becoming popular like the Stella McCartney evening dress.

She looks pretty.

3. EmmaWoodhouse January 22, 2013 at 02:51 #

I like the dress, prefer it with a slightly looser fit.

4. Linda January 22, 2013 at 03:00 #

This is such a stylish, flattering, glamorous gown, all three women look amazing in it. Shows why Michael Kors is so successful.

5. Noemi (WBiS) January 22, 2013 at 09:36 #

The dress is so beautiful that I would have kept it simple without all that jewelry.

6. Amy January 22, 2013 at 11:27 #

well she looks great in it so I don’t mind the third time

7. Yeliz January 22, 2013 at 12:16 #

She looks great, but Natasha wore this gown the best.

8. Jess2 January 22, 2013 at 15:06 #

I love this dress! It has been a great few days for Michael Kors with quite a few ladies donning his creations. She looks great but I do wish she had left her cuff at home.

9. Nat39 January 22, 2013 at 17:34 #

I just love this dress (!!) but it was Kim who wore it amazingly well – her silhouette was gorgeous and elegant, and I much preferred her styling with her hair pulled back in a simple sleek hairstyle and the simple stud earrings. Alicia’s heavier silhouette and her styling with standout sparkly jewellery (while works for the stage) isn’t selling this gown to me, some of its elegance is lost while it’s being worn as a performance costume.

10. GreyGray January 24, 2013 at 13:20 #

OMG this dress was meant for curves-go Alicia! I luv it on her.