Bérénice Marlohe In Monique Lhuillier - Warner Bros

Bérénice Marlohe didn’t leave much to the imagination when she took to the red carpet at the Warner Bros. and InStyle Golden Globe Awards After Party in LA on Sunday evening.

The French actress stunned, wearing a Monique Lhuillier Spring 2013 navy embroidered tulle illusion gown, which she styled with matching strappy sandals from the same collection and a silver Swarovski clutch.

Smouldering smoky eyes and side-swept wavy ombre tresses completed her uber-sexy look, which is much improved from her BAFTA tea-party look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Rihanna In Raf Simons & Acne - Westfield Stratford Christmas Lights Switch On

Rihanna In Raf Simons & Acne – Westfield Stratford Christmas Lights Switch On

Sophia Bush In Lisa Ho - Warner Bros. And InStyle Golden Globe Awards After Party

Sophia Bush In Lisa Ho – Warner Bros. And InStyle Golden Globe Awards After Party

35 Responses to Bérénice Marlohe In Monique Lhuillier – Warner Bros. and InStyle Golden Globe Awards After Party

1. Yeliz January 15, 2013 at 10:06 #

I hate her pose. The gown is stunning, but I don’t love it on her.

• Noemi (WBiS) January 15, 2013 at 10:07 #

I agree with you. And I don’t like hair and make up. I only save the dress.

• Rashmi January 15, 2013 at 10:22 #

I love the dress, but hate her pose!

• Jess2 January 15, 2013 at 14:41 #

+2 I agree about the pose, it isn’t doing Berenice or the dress any favours

• TL January 15, 2013 at 17:51 #

Couldn’t agree more

• Natalie19 January 15, 2013 at 18:21 #

Agree

The dress is divine, but not on her. She makes almost every dress look super witchy

• dee January 15, 2013 at 18:37 #

I agree. Plus the hair is too crinkly.

• justme January 17, 2013 at 14:34 #

Ita.
      My first thought was “omg Bérénice poses hard” :(

2. Anna January 15, 2013 at 10:08 #

The skirt needs lining. The version on the model seems to have one.
    Otherwise, it looks a bit too bare.

3. mandy January 15, 2013 at 10:48 #

Oh my girl crush looks amazeballs as always ! So sexy and dark. LOVE LOVE LOVE !

4. Mick January 15, 2013 at 11:02 #

I don’t like it. On the model it looks amazing and sophisticated, but on Bérénice Marlohe the dress feels a bit tacky

• Sally January 15, 2013 at 13:49 #

• Marybeth January 15, 2013 at 16:29 #

Absolutely. The heavy make-up, the hair, and the pose conspire to make the look trashy.
      It’s a pity. With classier styling it could have been fantastic.

• TL January 15, 2013 at 18:04 #

ITA

• Nat39 January 15, 2013 at 19:23 #

Her tacky hair/makeup and posing ruin it. What a disappointment. This could’ve been breathtaking.

• gabis January 15, 2013 at 20:16 #

Exactly, I was just about to write that. Her pose with a sort of Angelina leg, the pout, the heavy makeup, it all just makes her look trashy.
        Truly a pity because that dress is magnificent and the styling is great. I for one love the matching sandals, her eye shadow colour is absolutely fabulous albeit exaggerated and it is perfectly coordinated with the outfit. And her earrings are beautiful.
        As far as the sheer skirt that some are complaining goes, Berenice’s is in fact lined however she pulled the line aside so her leg could be photograhed. A clear reason as to why her attitude is ruining the look.

• Christine January 15, 2013 at 23:01 #

She is hot but she is working this dress. Love the dress though and hope it gets a re-run.

5. Lara January 15, 2013 at 11:22 #

Sexy as all hell!!! I love it… love the hair and make-up! She is just so sexy, and can’t seem to (or want to) help it!

6. Fanny January 15, 2013 at 11:47 #

She looks gorgeous!

7. fozaaa January 15, 2013 at 12:01 #

The upper part of her body is a bit too long – you can see it in case of a jumsuit. She needs to avoid dresses that divide her silouette and this dress does that. Three parts I can see: bust, stomach and legs. If legs weren’t sheer, that would be so much better. But I love the attitude:)

• marie January 15, 2013 at 17:18 #

this! this explains why she looked too weird in that Elie Saab gown she wore during her Skyfall tour!

8. katie January 15, 2013 at 12:31 #

Va Va Boom she looks amazing miss sexy!!love the dress on her

• Alexandra January 16, 2013 at 23:36 #

9. Ysatis January 15, 2013 at 12:50 #

Don’t like it. The dress is beautiful on the model but Berenice does not do it justice. The pose, the hair, the makeup are just wrong.

• Neli January 15, 2013 at 15:16 #

+ 1

10. Anne January 15, 2013 at 13:19 #

This epitomizes OTT for me. The hair, the makeup, the sexy posing. I’m going to go run and look at her in that grape J. Mendel to remind myself she can do much better.

11. EmmaWoodhouse January 15, 2013 at 16:09 #

I’m devastated, frankly. I wanted to see this gown LINED on the red carpet–then it would have been on my BDOTY list, I think. But this is just trashy and desperate.

12. Rebecca Z January 15, 2013 at 16:11 #

It is a beautiful dress but tiresome on her. She has done this before–give it a rest. And the pose so overworks the whole thing. Trying way too hard.

13. Anj January 15, 2013 at 16:34 #

I actually really like this on her since the outfit for once complements her consistently heavy makeup.

On another note, every time I see her, she looks so short to me. Maybe because her head is bigger than her body? Either way, I think the internet is lying to me when it states she’s 5’9. There’s just no way!

• manja January 16, 2013 at 15:19 #

agree with you on her hight,nooo way she is 5’9.I just now realise how short she really is,and her legs are too short in proportions of her body.something was buging me whenever I saw her,and now I realised finally what it was.

• manja January 16, 2013 at 15:20 #

she is still beautiful sexy women,should just try to make more figure fllatering choices for her figure

14. FC310 January 15, 2013 at 18:05 #

Looks graceful, sexy and sophisticated on the model, but on Berenice…it looks vulgar :(

15. anonymous as always January 16, 2013 at 18:26 #

I like it but I prefer it on the model. On her is sexy but I want to see it worn in a more sophisticated and romantic way such as on the model. With her styling is nice but forgetable which is a shame for such a beautiful dress!

16. Kathy January 17, 2013 at 16:42 #

She needs to learn how to dress for her height and figure. She doesn’t look bad here, but not nearly as sophisticated & chic as the runway model. The whole look screams “desperate”. She should tone down the makeup, pose in a less obvious way, and maybe choose clothes that fit her stature.

17. Rachel January 26, 2013 at 12:46 #

I agree with most of the above, but the improvement i think it would make if she didnt do this ombre hair she looks much better full brunette. Maybe if the dress was a different colour? dark red? she would still look like a bond girl