Nicole Kidman In Alexander McQueen – 2013 Golden Globe Awards

Nicole Kidman in Alexander McQueen - 2013 Golden Globe AwardsNicole Kidman walked on the dark side for the 2013 Golden Globe Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California.

The gown, embellished with bronze studs at the neckline, was edgy indeed. And it followed the oh-so-popular sheer and solid trend, with its see-through mesh middle.

Fred Leighton jewels, including bangles and a large cocktail ring, completed the look.

Thankfully, Nicole wore her hair curled in a far softer, more flattering style than we’ve seen of late.

Credit: Alexander McQueen & Getty

38 thoughts on “Nicole Kidman In Alexander McQueen – 2013 Golden Globe Awards

1. Christine

She rocked this look :D Omg, my jaw dropped when I first saw her walking on the red carpet. More of this than girly frocks on Nicole please.

1. Cooltweens

Totally agree! I also want to add that she has the best posture of any actress I’ve seen on the red carpet today.

2. Niki

I like, but then it’s McQueen so that’s practically a given. My only criticism is that I wish the neckline was the same as the look book version. I can’t tell is it has an embellished collar or a torque-style necklace, but I like the dress better with it and I think it would have softened the black on Nicole. But over all, I like it.

3. Ella

I love her hair softer! Sometimes her hair looks unhealthy, but not so much here.

The dress, while not a favorite, is MUCH better than ones she has worn of late

4. Dee

Much improved but I would’ve went with a different hair style. It looks like she did it herself. Love the dress though

5. Cindy

I love this dress and I think she looks amazing in it. But sometimes, I just can’t ge passed what all that plastic surgery and/or Botox did to her face. It’s so sad.

6. pipsqueak

“The statuesque star is slowly strutting back to being a red-carpet queen with her regal and dramatic Alexander McQueen Spring 2013 gown.” – You said it best. I just hope she stays consistent.

7. MissAmynae

I did a Happy Dance whilst sing-songing “Nicole’s in McQueen, Nicole’s in McQueen.” Lovely, statuesque, stunning.

The hair is fantastico!

8. julyol1972

It was really interesting to hear her say that the movie she’s working on about Grace Kelly has rekindled her love of fashion. I realise that explains a lot about some of the very questionable choices she was making in the last few years. Since Cannes however, she’s slowly been working her way back to the Nicole I loved.

9. robbie

the dress is gorgeous on her, i just wish she would get her hair coloured like the wig she had for moulin rouge, if ever there a was a person who would be perfect for red hair it is nicole.