12.01.13

W Magazine Celebrate The Golden Globes Red Carpet Round Up

W Magazine Golden Globe Party

Here are the rest of the looks from W Magazine’s celebration of the Golden Globes, held at the Chateau Marmont in California last night. It appears the dress code for the evening was wear something blue or gold.

Jennifer Lawrence: Feeling like our prayers have finally been answered, the ‘Silver Lining Playbook’ actress wore her second non-black look in a row. Looking more like the fresh-faced bubbly young actress we fell in love with this time last year, she wore an ocean-blue Victoria Beckham fitted dress with slash details on the shoulders. Opting for conservative accessories she carried a gold clutch wore black peep-toes heels and added Sylva & Cie jewels.

Frieda Pinto: The Indian beauty also opted for a striking oceanic colour wearing a blue sleeveless Missoni dress with a flared skirt and brocade panels. Her Roger Vivier black satin peep-toes with an turquoise feather accents managed to upstage her gorgeous dress.

Kerry Washington: Fresh off her successful ‘Django Unchained’ promo tour, Kerry didn’t slouch in the style stakes upon her return to LA. Dressed in a printed Stella McCartney jumpsuit the look was styled with bright-blue pieces including a Reed Krakoff blazer and an electric-blue Roger Vivier clutch.

Jena Malone: With a big-budget movie to promote this year, Jena kick started her year wearing a fanciful printed frock from the Bibhu Mohapatra Spring 2013 collection. Jerome C. Rousseau ‘Orner’ black suede strappy sandals and a gold clutch accessorized her look, with a hot-pink lip colour and cat-eyes providing the finishing touches.

W Magazine Golden Globe Party 2

Camilla Belle: Even though your first question when you see Camilla on this site is, “What does she do?” I think the answer is simple; “look fabulous”. Dressed in a Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2013 gold paillette cocktail dress, she added yet more bling to her look carrying a gold Edie Parker clutch with black strappy sandals completing her look.

Olga Kurylenko: The former Bond girl also opted for a sparkling frock wearing an Emilio Pucci Fall 2012 sheer black dress with gold embellishments. Off-white Casadei pumps and a matching L.K.Bennett ‘Alexia’ clutch completed her look.

Miranda Kerr: Rounding up a trio of gold embellished looks, Miranda wore a Dolce & Gabbana fitted frock with black lace accents. A gold clutch and gold plated black sandals provided the finishing touches.

Amy Adams: The actress delights in her fitted green Herve L. Leroux dress which she style with gold Casadei pumps and gold clutch.

Credit: Getty

Ellen Page In Saint Laurent - Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Ellen Page In Saint Laurent – Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

24 Responses to W Magazine Celebrate The Golden Globes Red Carpet Round Up

1. Yeliz January 12, 2013 at 16:19 #

All in all, this was a very well dressed event. My favourites of the bunch are Jena Malone and Camilla Belle. I have to give credit to Jennifer Lawrence for wearing such a figure flattering dress, it looks perfect on her.

2. Alina January 12, 2013 at 17:02 #

Say what you want about her career, but Camilla should be on the RC night and day. She’s fab on the RC!

• P. January 12, 2013 at 22:25 #

+1 !!!! She always get criticized about being on the red carpet cuz she always has nothing to promote, but actually she has many movies in schedule and, mostly, she mitigate her appearences on the rc. Anyway, she always brings her A game to the rc, and thats why I will alwayss lovee Camilla.

• Jess2 January 13, 2013 at 05:24 #

+2 I absolutely adore her, she always looks amazing and is definitely a style icon for me!

3. asherlev1 January 12, 2013 at 17:12 #

wowww Freida Pinto, she needs to be on a best dressed of the week poll.

4. katchimo January 12, 2013 at 17:31 #

Camille’s been in a movie every year since 2005. They’re not very high profiled but they exist. So she does work.

5. shap_half January 12, 2013 at 17:35 #

I think everyone looks fantastic here! not one stinker! Not even one just ok, everyone looks great!

6. Jane January 12, 2013 at 17:36 #

Jennifer Lawrence is a DREAM in that Victoria Beckham dress, it doesn’t scream, but boy does it whisper! Love her entire look!

7. Ela January 12, 2013 at 17:42 #

All cute and event appropriate but Amy Adams gets my vote.

8. EmmaWoodhouse January 12, 2013 at 18:06 #

Jennifer looks great! So does Freida–I don’t like Kerry’s look and am on the fence with Jena. Camilla, Miranda (really flawless) and Amy (love her in green!) complete my favorites. Olga looks a bit frazzled.

9. Marybeth January 12, 2013 at 18:21 #

Wow. I don’t think I’ve seen an event with such excellence across the board. They all look good!

My personal favorite is Amy Adams, but then, red hair + green dress + gold accessories = perfect combination.

10. Nora January 12, 2013 at 18:31 #

Jennifer looks so pretty in that color! And what a body too…

11. Aline January 12, 2013 at 19:34 #

Jennifer’s dress is figure flattering but it’s too long IMO and it gives me an office vibe. Her PCAs look was much better, but then again I was one of the few who liked it.

Camilla looks divine. She’s got such a great style. I love everything about her look.

Miranda looks pretty great too, from the ankles up. Her shoes are quite ugly, but, thankfully, they don’t ruin the entire look.

As for Amy Adams, that’s the best I’ve seen her in awhile. Definitely one of her best looks, even if it’s a quite simple one. Green just is her color.

The others I didn’t really like.

12. Dhppy January 12, 2013 at 19:40 #

Jennifer Lawrence, and the entire bottom row, look smashing! I mean gorgeous! Perhaps the thought of a W magazine event scared everyone’s stylist into upping their game.

13. justme January 12, 2013 at 20:39 #

Camilla is my favourite here.

14. Nat39 January 12, 2013 at 20:44 #

Amy Adams, Camilla Belle and Frieda Pinto.
    Jennifer’s conservative pumps are killing the look -with an elegant sandal, slightly shorter length, and a flirtier clutch, this could’ve been a great look for her.

15. msd January 12, 2013 at 23:33 #

Kerry looks a bit underdressed here. It’s not an awful outfit but she looks like she’s just about to pop into the office to finish some paperwork.

16. Linda January 12, 2013 at 23:53 #

Very, very well dressed event, but Kerry Washington looks phenomenal!!!!

17. Christine January 13, 2013 at 01:29 #

They all look good. Especially Jennifer and Camilla Belle.

18. TeaAtTwo January 13, 2013 at 03:28 #

All the ladies look nice with my favourite blue look Jennifer because her curves looked amazing in the dress but she looked elegant though I adored Frieda dress too and her and Jena wearing shoes that I liked.
    Of the gold trend Miranda and Camilla looked the best for me but Amy sandals would have been top pick of the bunch.

19. Ella January 13, 2013 at 05:03 #

Jennifer looks fabulous!!! I think she’s back…..but we will definitely know by Sunday ;-)

20. Jess2 January 13, 2013 at 05:28 #

Go Jennifer, keep it up girl! I find Olga’s styling to be a bit lacklustre but all of the women look fantastic! The clothes, the colours and the styling – a very well dressed event!

21. Lola January 13, 2013 at 06:22 #

I feel that Jennifer and Freida should have swapped shoes ?
    Other than that, everyone looks incredible. Best Dressed for me is Kerry.

22. Amy January 13, 2013 at 14:33 #

Jen’s body is giving me a major envy.
    Amy needs to wear green every day.
    In general everyone looks pretty good