Tang Wei In Antonio Berardi – ‘Finding Mr. Right’ Press Conference

Tang Wei In Antonio Berardi - ‘Finding Mr Right’ Press Conference

Chinese actress Tang Wei attended the ‘Finding Mr. Right’ press conference on Thursday at the Grand Millennium Hotel in Beijing, China.

She wore a blue, grey and cream geometric-print Antonio Berardi Spring 2013 dress with a fitted bodice and full-skirted ruffled bottom.

The geometric pattern looks very appealing on her small frame and the fullness of the skirt gives her some shape. I really love this dress on her.

Sparkling grey pumps, blue crystal drop earrings and a crystal cocktail ring accessorized her look, with her long hair styled in soft, pretty curls to provide the finishing touch.

I do love this look, but I wish she had opted for strappy sandals to go with her sporty frock.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Zendaya Coleman In Peter Pilotto - Pre-BET Awards Dinner

Zendaya Coleman In Peter Pilotto – Pre-BET Awards Dinner

Hilary Rhoda In Tibi - 'Girls' Season 2 Premiere

Hilary Rhoda In Tibi – ‘Girls’ Season 2 Premiere

9 Responses to Tang Wei In Antonio Berardi – ‘Finding Mr. Right’ Press Conference

1. Yeliz January 11, 2013 at 13:46 #

I prefer the skirt the way it looks on the model, but it does look nice on Tang too. Sandals would’ve been better and I wish she had pulled her hair up.

2. Carolina January 11, 2013 at 15:25 #

I think the complex strapping is too much for her, and the skirt looks better on the model. I do agree that the shoe choice is bad. Altogether: she is adorable, the dress and shoes are not.

3. dee January 11, 2013 at 15:52 #

The dress looks cute on her. Wrong shoes with the dress. Sandals would have been better.

4. EmmaWoodhouse January 11, 2013 at 15:58 #

much prefer the skirt on Tang, the dress looks great on her. The shoe choice is blah but not terrible. It’s a nice look.

5. Nat39 January 11, 2013 at 17:35 #

I don’t like this dress on her – somehow it loses its edgier cool sporty feel on her and ends up looking simply girly and adorable. The styling is poor – the hair should’ve been slicked back away from the structured neckline and the sandals feel like a must.

6. Aline January 11, 2013 at 18:57 #

I agree with you: love the dress on her but wish she had opted for strappy sandals.

7. adrian January 11, 2013 at 20:34 #

breath … fresh … air. Love!

8. TeaAtTwo January 11, 2013 at 21:09 #

I like both versions of the dress. Yang’s version of skirt suits her petite frame and sweet face though I’m glad she kept the sporty modern bodice. I agree with others that slick back hair and sandals would have been better.

9. Christine January 12, 2013 at 04:20 #