Naomi Watts In Emilio Pucci – 2013 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards

Naomi Watts In Emilio Pucci - 2013 Critics' Choice Movie Awards

Naomi Watts stuns for the second night in a row at the 2013 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards held at Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California this evening.

‘The Impossible’ actress has really upped her glam-factor for this 2013 award season campaign.

With all due respect to her is used to fade into the background, but now she commands my attention, especially in this sexy Emilio Pucci Resort 2013 strapless gown with a sheer v-neckline.

Naomi swept her blonde tresses to one side styling her look with Irene Neuwirth jewels, an Edie Parker silver-and-black clutch plus black strappy Nicholas Kirkwood sandals.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Emmy Rossum In Carolina Herrera - 2013 Critics' Choice Movie Awards

Emmy Rossum In Carolina Herrera – 2013 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards

Jennifer Lawrence In Prabal Gurung - 2013 Critics' Choice Movie Awards

Jennifer Lawrence In Prabal Gurung – 2013 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards

20 Responses to Naomi Watts In Emilio Pucci – 2013 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards

1. Debbie January 11, 2013 at 01:29 #

DAMN. I love this side of Naomi.

2. bm January 11, 2013 at 01:35 #

The only thing I didn’t like is the bodice, the fit just so not right, imo. A shame, coz her styling is perfect.

3. Nat39 January 11, 2013 at 01:35 #

It’s all right but I’m not loving it. I don’t think this look really suits Naomi/goes well with her very soft natural beauty, the eye makeup is way too harsh for her, the fit in the chest area is flattening, and I’m not excited about the silhouette, it’s not that attractive.

• dee January 11, 2013 at 13:26 #

4. EmmaWoodhouse January 11, 2013 at 01:53 #

It’s boring and the sheer insert is tacky. I do love her clutch and her jewels, although I agree with Nat39…the eye makeup may be a bit harsh. This is not one of her better looks.

5. Toyosi January 11, 2013 at 02:38 #

I feel like maybe she’s a contender for most underrated 2013. My vote was for Leslie Mann and I think maybe it’s because they’re older that they can get overlooked. I honestly never paid Naomi Watts any mind but she’s made great choices, always consistent, but different. Much better dressed than some half her age.

6. pipsqueak January 11, 2013 at 02:45 #

Perfection. She made Pucci intellectual! Still sexy, which is very Pucci.

7. Aline January 11, 2013 at 04:07 #

This is very ‘eh’, especially when compared to the blue Roland Mouret she wore earlier this week.

• Cindy January 11, 2013 at 14:27 #

Am I the only person on the planet tired of the side swept hair?!

8. Mol January 11, 2013 at 05:05 #

It has impact in it’s simplicity, it’s sexy too and I like it, even if the eye makeup is harsh (I don’t see that but maybe…..)

9. Wong Hiao Hiao January 11, 2013 at 05:25 #

She’s displaying an edgy side I never knew existed – Yay, Naomi!

10. Joy January 11, 2013 at 05:39 #

I so agree, I never paid too much attention to Naomi, and never got too excited by her on the red carpet. But girl, is on FIRE!!! She looks smok’n two days in a row. Beautiful!

• Yeliz January 11, 2013 at 09:26 #

I agree, I never paid much attention to her, either, but she started the year perfectly. This look is amazing too.

• Leti January 11, 2013 at 18:53 #

11. Christine January 11, 2013 at 06:01 #

She definitely stepped her game up. She looks nice.

12. Alina January 11, 2013 at 07:41 #

Wow! She’s simply oozing confidence.

13. Noemi (WBiS) January 11, 2013 at 09:22 #

Perfection. Great dress, beautiful woman. On of the best dressed of the night.

14. kane January 11, 2013 at 09:33 #

Hm, not feeling the straplessness here. At least in this photo it looks like her shoulders and arms have to work real hard to keep the dress in place. That collar on the other hand… obviously she couldn’t have worn the shirt on the red carpet, but that collar is uh.

15. Jess2 January 11, 2013 at 12:57 #

Lovely but a little underwhelming.

16. gabis January 11, 2013 at 14:30 #

Her waist looks quite boxed. The dress doesn’t hug her body in a very flattering way because she doesn’t have the body to pull off such a dress.
    Luckily the perfect and flawless styling help us overlook the problems with the dress.
    I must say her aqua green and purple earrings made me swoon and I LOVE how her beautiful golden hair works against the baby pink lips. I don’t find her eye makeup heavy. I think it’s perfectly balanced with the lips and works great with the outfit.
    Overall she looks amazing. And despite the minor issues, I still think she’s one of the best dressed.