Morena Baccarin In Donna Karan Atelier – 2013 People’s Choice Awards

Morena Baccarin In Donna Karan Atelier - 2013 People’s Choice Awards

Morena Baccarin stunned on the red carpet at the 2013 People’s Choice Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in California yesterday evening.

Giving us our first Donna Karan Atelier look of 2013, the ‘Homeland’ actress wore a spectacular white jumpsuit, which is the only look (alone with Naomi Watts) which gave me a sharp intake of breath.

Her white strapless look featured a stone-encrusted corset with a sweetheart neckline, a draped waist and crepe pants.

The only thing I would change about this look is the length of the pants, as I wish they were an inch or two shorter.

With her dark hair pushed back behind her ears, she added hot-pink lippie and sugary-pink nail polish to her look.

Finishing touches included a black, silver-embellished Swarovski clutch, Rene Caovilla sandals and Norman Silverman diamond earrings.

Credit: Getty

20 thoughts on “Morena Baccarin In Donna Karan Atelier – 2013 People’s Choice Awards

1. Jess2

Wow!! I agree completely FC, the pants needed to be shortened but I can overlook that because above hems is absolute perfection! I am so in love with the corset and draped satin(?) waist.

2. Anne

I too gasped when I saw her. She has such a great neck for this look (odd compliment, but true!). Too bad about the pants

1. julyol1972

I know, right??? I think she has beautiful neck-space (if there is such a term). I kept staring at that area of her picture so much that I had to go back and look at the pants. They don’t bother me in the least, not with everything else so beautiful.

3. gabis

Overall is a great look but I don’t love it. Whilst the jumpsuit is spectacular, the styling left a lot to desire. The hem should definetely be shorter and from what I can see the shoes seem to be disappointing. I find the kohl rimmed eyes heavy for this look and I am not a fan of her hair.

4. dee

This is not quite working for me. the pants are too long and the satin sash across her waist make her waist appear wider.

5. Jess

Something about this feels too mature…probably the trouser part. Looks like something Jane Fonda would wear on a cruise ship. Nice from the waist up though!

6. EmmaWoodhouse

Between the too-long pants, the unflattering bustier (sitting too low) and the fact that it’s a jumpsuit, this was one of my least favorites of the night.

7. Andy

Absolutely stunning. I can only imagine what this look would have looked like if she had still rocked her “V” pixie cut. It would have taken my breath away for sure!

8. lyvm

i’ve always found her cute, great smile, but i’ve always noticed she’s not the most proportionate which is fine, obviously, just a little distracting. I dont love her makeup, the rosy lip is a little dated, and her face is overly powdered. Pants are too long and that silk belt thing is a little out of place.