Kerry Washington In Giles – ‘Django Unchained’ London Premiere

Kerry Washington In Giles - 'Django Unchained' London Premiere

Kerry Washington attended the London premiere of ‘Django Unchained’ held at the Empire Leicester Square this evening.

Her Giles Spring 2013 gown gave me chills as she glided down the white carpet looking like a fantasy winter wonderland princess.

Kerry’s unique gown featured a fitted bodice and puffy horse print skirt with a rise-and-fall hemline.

Once again she donned white pumps by Christian Louboutin which worked perfectly with the theme of her look, plus she carried a silver box clutch.

I love the deep berry lip and the wavy updo. I can’t find a single fault with this look.

She has been perfection personified during this tour; I’m so sad this is the last stop.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kate Upton In WilliamVintage - 'The Other Woman' London Premiere

Kate Upton In WilliamVintage – ‘The Other Woman’ London Premiere

Megan Fox's Roland Mouret Brooks Dress

Megan Fox’s Roland Mouret Brooks Dress

57 Responses to Kerry Washington In Giles – ‘Django Unchained’ London Premiere

1. the Very Simon G January 10, 2013 at 23:14 #

Absolutely the best dress on the red carpet for a LONG time!!!

AMAZING

• Christine January 11, 2013 at 06:04 #

Best promo tour of 2013 so far :D She is rocking this dress.

2. Nat39 January 10, 2013 at 23:17 #

The puffy skirt seriously overwhelms and stumpifies Kerry. She lacks height to pull it off, and it feels like something is missing – I wouldn’t mind if she added a delicate thin silver metallic belt.

• J January 10, 2013 at 23:36 #

I actually think this length on her is much better than on the model. That much leg showing (on the model) is distracting. On Kerry, it is perfection.

She looks amazing! Love her hair (which I think has been somewhat ehh on her other looks), her makeup (berry lip color is amazing with her skin tone), and the shoes!

• Nat39 January 11, 2013 at 01:20 #

I just wanna add that even though I find it stumpifying, I still like this look, it’s really nice :) Kerry looks adorable.

• MG January 11, 2013 at 01:39 #

She needs extra height to work this look. Here she looks super short and the proportion is weird (almost 1:1). Love her but I wish they had done something like moving the waistline up

• taksi January 11, 2013 at 01:47 #

On Kerry’s height, it gives her a crazy doll vibe that’s interesting.

Kerry’s whole promo tour has been such a pleasant surprise.

• Mol January 11, 2013 at 05:21 #

Oh I like the crazy doll comment, I can see it, and like the idea – I found her look very arresting, I couldn’t help but focus on it, so it’s a big thumbs up for me….

3. Kyriaki - Cyprus January 10, 2013 at 23:18 #

I love her attitude and posture! She looks amazing and she knows it! Just wow!

4. Tina January 10, 2013 at 23:19 #

OHMYGOD but she looks amaaaaazing! Love the uniqueness of the dress, and her hair + makeup are perfection as well. Definitely BDOTW for me!

5. Serena January 10, 2013 at 23:23 #

This is beyond amazing. Wow.

6. Dhppy January 10, 2013 at 23:27 #

Oooh girl! This is a statement! Stunning!

7. Yeliz January 10, 2013 at 23:30 #

Oh. My. God. I am officially in love with her red carpet style. How I loooooove this! I don’t know where to begin to describe my love for this look. It is pure perfection. Needless to mention that it’s my favourite look of the promo tour. This is also the first look on my BDOTY list.

8. Neli January 10, 2013 at 23:35 #

BDOTY!!

• Linda February 3, 2013 at 13:51 #

Yes, she’s on my list of contenders for that too.

9. CreoleLady January 10, 2013 at 23:41 #

No issues with the length or fit at the waist and torso here as I have had with some previous looks on this tour. Love.

10. Iris January 10, 2013 at 23:54 #

She took my breath away! The print and the hemline are genius. A gemstone bracelet would have been lovely but she looks stunning!

11. shap_half January 10, 2013 at 23:56 #

This is just ok for me. I want to be in love, but the length of that skirt with that much volume is not creating the best silhouette. And her hair mimics her skirt.

12. Ramsay January 11, 2013 at 00:28 #

I have good news for you FC: she will be presenting at Sunday’s Golden Globes so we’ll get to see more of her

13. Katey January 11, 2013 at 00:32 #

I can’t find the right words to describe how amazing this look.

She’s so beautiful in this dress. I love her lip colour and her hair.

no doubt, She’s the best dressed of the week for me.

14. SkirtTheIssue January 11, 2013 at 00:33 #

She looks just incredible! It’s very early in the year, but this promo tour is definitely going to be hard to bet in the 2013 polls!

15. Milly January 11, 2013 at 00:44 #

Pure perfection

16. justme January 11, 2013 at 00:59 #

She must have the greatest posture because she’s not tall and yet she manages to not be swamped by a lot of overwhelming looks.

I love everything here. From the dark lipstick to the shoes, I wouldn’t change a thing.

17. PM January 11, 2013 at 01:03 #

Have mercy!!!
    She is the perfect example of what it means to wear the clothes rather than have them wear you.
    She just keeps working it out!

18. EmmaWoodhouse January 11, 2013 at 01:09 #

What a way to end with a bang! I haven’t been a fan of every look this promo tour, but her last few stops have been pretty great. This is JAW-DROPPING. A daring, avant-garde, truly gorgeous gown that is totally BDOTW-worthy. I bet that you’ve added this to your early BDOTY contenders, FC, if you start early like I do ;)
    My only moment of pause is with the dark berry lip, which feels a bit TOO dark. However it does not take away from the perfection of this look.

19. Jess January 11, 2013 at 01:18 #

head to toe perfection

20. TeaAtTwo January 11, 2013 at 02:01 #

It’s sad that this is her last stop on this tour because it’s been a continuous delight seeing her. I’m glad she went out with a bang. It’s a bold dress I wasn’t expecting to make an appearance on the carpet. The dark lip was an interesting contrast to the rest of the look.
    Along with FC I’m dying to see how she looks at the Oscars. Beautiful for sure though.

• admmgz January 11, 2013 at 06:09 #

21. Chloe January 11, 2013 at 02:18 #

Too good to be true. LOVE LOVE LOVE

22. Lisa January 11, 2013 at 02:39 #

BDOTW and BDOTY. Simply WOW!

23. pipsqueak January 11, 2013 at 02:49 #

Speechless! She’s breath-taking. Oh Giles, you landed the right star to promote your brand.

24. Jessica January 11, 2013 at 04:35 #

I have been thinking about this dress all day and keep coming back to it. I do not think I can find adequate words to describe how much I love it. It is definitely going to be remembered when I compile my BDOTY lists next year! Gorgeous! BDOTW right now!

25. glenn January 11, 2013 at 04:56 #

im not fan of her of his style … but here she looks stunning, the dress, the shoes, the make up BDOTW FOR SURE

26. kiwi January 11, 2013 at 06:49 #

Perfection.. J’adore

27. Alina January 11, 2013 at 07:46 #

PERFECT! BDOTW for sure!

28. Tea January 11, 2013 at 07:53 #

Incredible dress. Exquisite look. Nothing else to say :)

29. noo January 11, 2013 at 09:11 #

WOW! Magical, just magical!

30. Magdalena January 11, 2013 at 10:02 #

OMG! I am speechless. Perfection.

31. Jess2 January 11, 2013 at 10:54 #

She looks amazing. My favourite part is the lip colour, Solange and Kerry have made me fall in love with a plum lip colour on ladies with deeper colouring. A gorgeous and perfect combination!

32. Katie January 11, 2013 at 11:19 #

Perfection!!!

33. Dan Oliver January 11, 2013 at 11:51 #

Wow I love this I haven’t been as impressed with Kerry as you FC but I got to admit this is stunning not as single fault.

34. danza January 11, 2013 at 12:00 #

LOVE!! Has a little Helena Bonham Carter-ish feel to it, but way more marketable.

35. Beta January 11, 2013 at 12:05 #

perfection personified -DITTO!!

36. mm January 11, 2013 at 12:53 #

This entire promo tour was amazing. I love the lip color on her

37. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang January 11, 2013 at 12:57 #

38. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang January 11, 2013 at 12:58 #

Making her last grand entrance for Django Unchained premiere, Kerry Washington makes sure she kills it once and for all at the red carpet as she dons this Giles dramatic gown which consists of white top and printed ruffled bottom!! Absolute dream on the red carpet, gotta love her soft updo and the slash of berry lip is gorgeous!! Done to perfection, flawless!! Kerry Washington rocks all the way!!! Amazing and fabulous indeed!!

39. Leo January 11, 2013 at 13:44 #

Magical, flawless, amazing, whimsical, fashionable, just WOW! Early pick for best dressed of the year. I’m so in love with this look. Kerry always brings it, love her.

40. robbie January 11, 2013 at 14:07 #

i am in love! on the model this is blah on kerry though wow.

41. harris January 11, 2013 at 15:18 #

i die.

42. dee January 11, 2013 at 15:47 #

Sooo cute. This is my favorite look of hers for her promo tour.

43. Agathe January 11, 2013 at 17:21 #

Absolute perfection.
    I like how she even makes you like white pumps, FC!

• SilentVisitor January 11, 2013 at 20:54 #

+1,000,000

• Fashion Critic January 11, 2013 at 21:42 #

I know…that’s how amazing she looked

44. Joy January 11, 2013 at 19:11 #

She truly had an amazing run! What a gorgeous dress she saved for last. This dress is STUNNING. What a way to start the year? My first favorite of the year for sure, BDOTY. Love Love Love!!!

45. MissAmynae January 11, 2013 at 23:00 #

Best hair and makeup of the tour, hands down.

I really wish the darker parts of the pattern on the skirt were showing up more on the front- I’d like more contrast. Otherwise, impossibly lovely.

46. Mary January 12, 2013 at 02:38 #

It is a beautiful woman and a quite lovely dress but we have a very appropriate word in french for that describes Kerry in THAT dress: meringue. I’m sorry but I really think there’s something weird in this look (maybe that awful horse print or the difference of color between the top and the skirt, or her berry lips …).

47. Parvati January 12, 2013 at 04:35 #

Breathtaking. This tour has been a complete success in every way. This gown gives off a very contemporary and edgy vibe that is complemented by her shoes. Had she not opted for the wine hued lippie, I wouldve liked this a whole lot less. The lipncolor adds an interesting an unexpected gothic touch. Love, h-2-t.