Rosamund Pike In Erdem – ‘Jack Reacher Toyko Premiere

Rosamund Pike In Erdem - 'Jack Reacher Toyko Premiere

Following the press conference for ‘Jack Reacher’ earlier today, Rosamund Pike was back on the red carpet at Tokyo’s International Forum in Japan for the premiere this evening.

The British actress opted for another London-based brand, selecting an Erdem Spring 2013 frock.

Her summery lemon one-sleeve dress with an embellished illusion shoulder goes a long way to restore the damage done to this collection by you know who.

So far, Rosamund’s shoe choices during this promo tour have been impeccable. That continues with a gorgeous bi-colour pair of Elie Saab sandals.

A sweeping updo and flawless makeup completed her BDOTW-worthy look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Models @ The Vogue Foundation Gala

Models @ The Vogue Foundation Gala

Jessica Chastain In Alexander McQueen - 2013 National Board Of Review Awards Gala

Jessica Chastain In Alexander McQueen – 2013 National Board Of Review Awards Gala

36 Responses to Rosamund Pike In Erdem – ‘Jack Reacher Toyko Premiere

1. Anne January 9, 2013 at 16:15 #

I think this is my favorite from her for this press tour. I adore this collection; it’s so soft & feminine. My only gripe about her over-all tour wardrobe is that it is has been virtually all in one color palette. No variety makes it a bit one-note.

2. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang January 9, 2013 at 16:26 #

Rosamund Pike dons summery look again with ease in this one shouldered buttercup mini by Erdem which consists of sheer panels cascading down the hemline!! Love her styling of simple updo and minimal jewels!! I’m drooling my keyboard over her lustworthy two-tone Elie Saab sandals!! Another BDOTW contender on the list, and her name is none other than Rosamund Pike!! So stunning!!!

3. rita January 9, 2013 at 16:27 #

She is almost perfect, minus the messy hairdo

4. shap_half January 9, 2013 at 16:28 #

This is lovely from H2T.

5. Grace Patricia January 9, 2013 at 16:32 #

Gorgeous. I love the fact that she choose not to make a safer shoe choice. I also like seeing her being so true to her sunny personality, despite being elegant to be season appropriate, I say it for myself, it’s quite boring looking wintery when your hearts asks for color.

6. Moxie January 9, 2013 at 16:50 #

I don’t usually like one-armed dresses, but this one works. Love the shoes.

7. dee January 9, 2013 at 17:02 #

I think the color of this dress washes her out. I like the shoes.

• Christine January 10, 2013 at 02:13 #

8. Rebecca Z January 9, 2013 at 17:09 #

I don’t like this dress much and as I noted earlier, I think she looks better in more body conscious styles.

9. Betelgeuze January 9, 2013 at 17:21 #

Very pretty and charming as always. Love the shoes.
    I’m developing a major soft spot for her.

10. Leti January 9, 2013 at 17:24 #

This is my favorite look from this promo tour. Love the complimentary, but not matchy matchy shoes!

11. J January 9, 2013 at 17:26 #

I need her sandals!!

12. Yeliz January 9, 2013 at 17:34 #

Perfection from head-to-toe. I love the shoes even more than the dress. Definitely BDOTW worthy.

• Rashmi January 10, 2013 at 05:41 #

+1. I am lusting for those sandals!!
      She looks so fresh and beautiful.

13. Laura January 9, 2013 at 17:35 #

Love Love the shoes ! I should prefer with another dress color but with these shoes … I can accept

14. admmgz January 9, 2013 at 17:35 #

I guess I’m the only person that isn’t totally in love with this look. Perhaps if maybe the dress were in a different color? I do however love her shoes & makeup.

• Lisa January 9, 2013 at 19:14 #

ITA. The coloring is bad for her, which is the same complaint I had about an earlier look for her.

• dee January 10, 2013 at 15:21 #

No, you’re not the only one. That was my issue.

15. admmgz January 9, 2013 at 17:36 #

Now that I see more comments from others, I’m not the only one LOL

16. Amy January 9, 2013 at 17:40 #

when i saw the upper part of the look i was longing for some vibrant colors on the bottom and she did it. I love it, it’s soft and it suits her

17. Nat39 January 9, 2013 at 17:55 #

So light, delicately beautiful and refreshing, this look suits her so perfectly, the sandals are a fantastic choice, BDOTW worthy, agree.

18. CreoleLady January 9, 2013 at 18:08 #

Love the shoes. Fab complement to this dress, which is a beautiful color.

19. Dhppy January 9, 2013 at 18:29 #

I’m so so on the dress, but the shoe choice is divine.

20. Glenda January 9, 2013 at 20:17 #

It’s a lovely collection and she very much does it justice, unlike… others. It’s always lovely to see a Brit supporting British brands, too. I can’t fault her shoe choice either: they’re a wonderful addition. Top marks!

(Speaking of Roasmund, I couldn’t help but wonder: is anyone else still dazzling from her seemingly endless legs when she was on Graham Norton? Wow!)

21. Ella January 9, 2013 at 22:35 #

I LOVE her color combinations here!!! So gorgeous!! If only I could be wearing summery looks right now! Seriously, though, I am in shoe envy

22. justme January 9, 2013 at 23:20 #

This dress is beautiful but I’m unsure if it’s right for her complexion.
    Awesome shoes though.

23. EmmaWoodhouse January 10, 2013 at 00:43 #

I’m surprised this doesn’t wash her out, as a lot of the other looks she’s worn have! The dress is BEAUTIFUL, so lovely that it is definitely BDOTW worthy for me. I like that she went with a different shoe choice, but they don’t work with the dress for me. I wish she’d chosen the runway shoes. Still loving this look, though.

24. taksi January 10, 2013 at 02:37 #

She looks washed out to me.

25. Parvati January 10, 2013 at 03:10 #

This look is perfect for her, I love the summery hue against her skin and hair, and the coral sandals and hair coordinate perfectly with the mood. I can’t even get over the shoe choice, I am salivating! I could see this look on Anna Kendrick, but knowing her, she would probably pair it with heavy nude pumps. Amen to Rosamund!

26. pipsqueak January 10, 2013 at 03:53 #

Love this look head to toe! That’s what I’m talking about. Rosamund Pike, the movie star with glamor. It’s BDOTW worthy for me. I also love this woman’s voice. She needs to be in better movies and be seen more on the red carpet! Please wear British designers and they could use more hype.

27. the ogre January 10, 2013 at 05:27 #

she looks great! those shoes make me drool and they go so well with the softness of the look. i love that she kept to the runway aesthetic more or less and didn’t ruin it like some others who have done so in the past.

28. Mandy January 10, 2013 at 06:25 #

I’m not sure if i like the one sleeve but the colour and shoes are lovely

29. TeaAtTwo January 10, 2013 at 23:41 #

I like the old school charm of it with the the one sleeve making it a bit modern. The shoes were fun choice with the dress.

30. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang February 10, 2013 at 16:45 #

31. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang February 10, 2013 at 16:47 #

Rosamund Pike looks lovely in this summery yellow one-sleeved floral dress by Erdem!! Love the effortless styling and the bi-color Elie Saab sandals are to-die-for!! I love that Rosamund blew some British charm to her dress which is so elegant and ladylike!! BDOTW Contebder for sure– a fine British lady!! Who says you need heavy makeup and striking resemblance to stand out?? Rosamund Pike just proves you WRONG!!

32. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang February 10, 2013 at 16:47 #

Rosamund Pike looks lovely in this summery yellow one-sleeved floral dress by Erdem!! Love the effortless styling and the bi-color Elie Saab sandals are to-die-for!! I love that Rosamund blew some British charm to her dress which is so elegant and ladylike!! BDOTW Contender for sure– a fine British lady!! Who says you need heavy makeup and striking resemblance to stand out?? Rosamund Pike just proves you WRONG!!