Emma Stone In J. Mendel – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Emma Stone In J Mendel - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Following her appearance on the red carpet for the LA premiere of ‘Gangster Squad’, Emma Stone dropped by the NBC studios in Burbank, California for a guest appearance on ‘The Tonight Show with Jay Leno’ to continue her promotional duties.

It was all red on Monday night, but on Tuesday she opted for black, wearing a J. Mendel Pre-Fall 2013 LBD with cut-out details and a central slit.

The only pop of colour comes from her lips and sadly not her hair. I know she’s a natural blonde, but I’m longing for her to return to the flame-coloured locks. The blonde isn’t as fresh as it appeared last year.

Emma’s chic dress was styled with Christian Louboutin pumps and Tiffany & Co jewels.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Lea Michele In Lisa Ho - 2013 TCA Winter Press Tour

Lea Michele In Lisa Ho – 2013 TCA Winter Press Tour

Zhang Ziyi In Marc Bouwer - 'The Grandmasters' Hong Kong Premiere

Zhang Ziyi In Marc Bouwer – ‘The Grandmasters’ Hong Kong Premiere

16 Responses to Emma Stone In J. Mendel – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

1. Anna January 9, 2013 at 14:05 #

I really like the dress and that she added a pop of color via her lips.

BUT I really really really miss her red hair and we won’t see it for months since she’s about to start shooting the new Spider Man movie soon. She really looks better with red hair, I think it suits her personality more.

And she needs a shoe intervention! Pigalles are so bloody boring!

2. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang January 9, 2013 at 14:15 #

Every bit the gangster squad female fatale!! Emma Stone looks absolutely ravishing in this J Mendel LBD with shoulder cut outs and sexy side split!! Love her blonde hair and the pop of red lips is gorgeous!! Do hope she ditch black pumps for sexy high sandals!! She looks super gorgeous though, can’t wait if there’s another Gangster Squad premiere in other countries, reminder GOWN please Emma, coz the Lanvin red dress is kinda a let down for such a high budget film premiere!! Gonna brush up your ante, Emma!! high hopes for you!!

3. Christine January 9, 2013 at 14:17 #

Yes to her for wearing Pre-Fall 2013 collections. Love this. I do miss her red hair too. Brings out the clothes more imo.

4. Neli January 9, 2013 at 15:01 #

boring

• taksi January 10, 2013 at 02:47 #

5. Serena January 9, 2013 at 15:28 #

Very chic. It looks great on her!

I miss her red hair too but I still don’t mind her blonde :)

6. Rebecca Z January 9, 2013 at 16:44 #

Love the dress, I just wish she’d worn her hair off her shoulders so that you could see the neckline.

• Elise January 9, 2013 at 17:25 #

Yes, I agree.

Chic!

7. Shelby January 9, 2013 at 17:23 #

I love the demure length with a sassy slit up the front. While I too am waiting for her return to red, she’s filming the second Spider-Man soon, so we’re stuck with the blond for a while :(

8. Yeliz January 9, 2013 at 17:28 #

The dress looks amazing on her and I love the red lips. I don’t really miss her red hair, but I wouldn’t say no if she would dye it red again.

9. Susan January 9, 2013 at 18:00 #

Well, this is neither cute or fine, it’s pretty darn good. Good for you, Emma.

10. jen January 9, 2013 at 21:06 #

sophisticated with a touch of sexiness. have you guys noticed that she almost always wears pumps? sandals are a rare sight on her. i also adore her red hair and long for its return. nevertheless i love emma!

11. jones19 January 9, 2013 at 23:22 #

Gosh I miss her red hair too…but she’s shooting Amazing Spiderman 2 so she has to be blonde now. Love this dress on her.

12. EmmaWoodhouse January 10, 2013 at 00:41 #

Miss the red hair too (how funny that we all prefer her as a redhead when she’s naturally blonde) and hope to see her without bangs–however I know it’s for the Spiderman movie (which I’m excited about!)
    The dress is pretty fab. I don’t usually like center splits but I find myself liking this ensemble. I don’t even mind the black pumps, though red pumps and a red skinny belt would have made this look even more amazing. She has a dynamic presence imo.

13. pipsqueak January 10, 2013 at 04:03 #

This gave me an instant “wow,” followed by complete speechlessness. Emma, you’re such a stunner! With sophistication. You man probably loves you for your inner beauty, but it doesn’t hurt to have outer beauty, too.

14. Jess2 January 10, 2013 at 10:23 #

Great dress! She looks great.