33 thoughts on “Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Nat39

Most stylish Song Jia in Stella McCartney for me this week.
    Also loved Kim Nam in elegant black Roland Mouret.

1. Rashmi

+1. Lame.
      Anyways, we are gonna get some very exciting look in the next week.
      Voted for Fergie now, its like New Year with a New look :D

2. Edie

I have to go with Kerry Washington. The boldness shakes up the winter blahs.

Can always count on you to pick out the stand-outs every week. E! Fashion Police pick them out just as surely to ridicule them – they’re good for an eye-roll or twelve.

3. Marybeth

Fergie for the win. I can’t believe I just wrote that. Fergie BDOTW? Fergie? :D But yes, she nails it this time. She looks wonderful.
    (And she even parted her hair on the side. It looks sooooo much better than the center part, which tends to make her squarish face look like a block.)

My runner-up is Song Jia, who made an iffy runway outfit look so pretty and chic.

4. EmmaWoodhouse

My favorite of the week (and so far on my BDOTY list) was Zhang in Reem Acra. In her absence, I’ll go for Fergie, who looked her best ever. Kudos to Song Jia for pulling off a tremendously hard look, and to Helen Mirren for being fabulous.

5. tom

i would have voted for fergie simply because it’s been so long since she looked that good…but on anyone else i would find that dress “nice” but nothing exciting…so song jia it is…

6. Gisele

certainly my vote goes to the green model Zoe Saldana in Emilio Pucci that this divine and with a distinctive finish, this perfect makeup. She’s a strong woman and feeling that daring look.

7. Jones19

I can’t believe I actually voted for Fergie but she deserves a win after looking this good. Let’s hope it’s the start of a great new fashion year for her :)

8. shap_half

Song Jia gets my vote. She gave so much life to that outfit with her faultless styliing. This is the perfect example of making a look “you own.”

9. Oda

Where is Miranda Kerr? I loved her in Erdem and Stella McCartney… A fresh spring look in this depressing(rainy) weather(norway) :-)

10. Ella

I am siding with a lot of people–Fergie for the first win of 2013! She actually looks great on this occasion….which doesn’t happen but once in a full moon (if that ;-)

Looking forward to your AWESOME coverage of Awards season. Definitely one of my favorite times of the year <3

11. marie

is it just me or did zoe start losing her mojo when she started dating Cooper? now they’re back in splitsville, hope we can see more stunning looks from her this awards season. i miss seeing her on the bdotw and bdoty lists.