Fergie In Oliver Tolentino - Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest 2013

Fergie co-hosted Dick Clark’s Rockin’ New Year’s Eve 2013 on Monday night with Ryan Seacrest and Jenny McCarthy.

The singer, who was on the West Coast hosting from CBS studios in California, wore an Oliver Tolentino chartreuse-yellow gown.

Her elegant one-shoulder silk-chiffon gown with a draped bodice and draped skirt was styled with spectacular earrings and glossy, wavy tresses.

Fergie isn’t on my list of favourite celebs, as I find her style beyond tacky and at times dated, but I have to give credit where credit is due on this occasion as this is a BDOTW-worthy look.

Do you agree?

Credit: Getty

30 thoughts on “Fergie In Oliver Tolentino – Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest 2013

1. Nat

Wow, I don’t usually like her style either, but this is great!
    I even love the hair and make-up! The only thing I would change are those tacky nails, but other than that I definitely think this is a possible BDOTW.

1. Rashmi

+1. Forgot to comment the nail part, It could have been avoided. But maybe she still wanted something different like always.

1. EmmaWoodhouse

Yup, I agree–hate the nails, love everything else and think it’s BDOTW-worthy. Beautiful. Best she’s ever looked.

2. Anda

She does look spectacular here, by her standards.
    I agree with Nat that the nails are uninspired, to put it mildly, but the dress, hair and make-up are quite nice.

3. Jess2

I never thought I would say this about Fergie but my oh my this is a BDOTW worthy without a doubt. She looks amazing, love every bit of this look. Best she has ever looked.

4. Ella

Normally she can be on our worst dressed lists…..so let’s say that she did something right on this occasion. She actually, minus the nails, looks elegant

5. Steph

after those nails, and seeing the horrid clunky shoes she paired with that beautiful dress, she’s definitely not on my BDOTW list.

6. Rafael

Oooh you did it FC, thanks for feature Fergie at this event, I think she looks georgeous! She wore another gold short and tight dress, but she wasn’t look as well as she does in this one.

7. katie

Fergie should dress classy from hereon in,it really suits her!! she looks fantastic im not a usual fan of her style but her dress is beautiful yes its a BDOTW contender!!

8. Southern Cross

Agreed! I usually find her style tasteless, but with the exception of those pointy metallic nails she looks very good!

9. Silvie

I do agree with you FC about her usual tacky style. This look is a MAJOR improvement.

Don’t want to be mean, but her face kinda of scares me slightly.