21.12.12

Kate Holmes In Narciso Rodriguez – Late Show with David Letteman

Katie Holmes made a guest appearance on the ‘Late Show with David Letterman’ yesterday evening to promote her current Broadway show, ‘Dead Accounts’.

In an attempt to shake off the boring tag we have given her last few red carpet looks, she arrived at the Ed Sullivan Theatre wearing a shocking-pink Narciso Rodriguez fitted knee-length dress, which she was keen to show off to the photogs despite trying to keep warm under her military-green Balenciaga wool coat.

Elongating her perfect pins, she wore a pair of nude suede Isabel Marant pumps with a cute bow accent.

This is the most alive she has looked in weeks. I’m usually so bored by her.

The lights are on and for once someone is at home.

Credit: FameFlynet

Kate Upton In Dolce & Gabbana - 'The Other Woman' LA Premiere

Kate Upton In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘The Other Woman’ LA Premiere

Kate Ritchie In Steven Khalil - 'Les Miserables' Sydney Premiere

Kate Ritchie In Steven Khalil – ‘Les Miserables’ Sydney Premiere

14 Responses to Kate Holmes In Narciso Rodriguez – Late Show with David Letteman

1. robbie December 21, 2012 at 16:17 #

i am crazily in love with the coat, the rest is a bore!

2. Lily December 21, 2012 at 16:18 #

Wow!She looks really good. I wish she had worn coat with other color,more suitable for this pink dress.

3. Maz December 21, 2012 at 16:22 #

First time she’s looked really good since her Elie Saab at the oscars! Hope this is a sign things are on the up for her.

• Yeliz December 21, 2012 at 21:59 #

ITA.

4. Karen December 21, 2012 at 16:42 #

No one is still at home. For me Katie is so overrated. No sure why everyone thinks she’s stylish.

• J December 26, 2012 at 06:01 #

Ditto. Her outfits are horrendous. No exceptions.

5. Christine December 21, 2012 at 20:54 #

She looks much better here but I know she is freezing cold.

6. pipsqueak December 21, 2012 at 23:31 #

Her face says “I’m 20″ while her body says “I’m 40.” She’s so overrated and boring. But I like the colors of her dress and shoes.

7. amanda flavell December 22, 2012 at 02:25 #

I watched the show. It was painful to watch her sit talking to David Letterman. Her shoulders were so rounded that her chest was almost touching her knees. The dress did absolutely nothing for her and she really needs to do something with her hair. Just not a good look at all.

• Sammy C December 22, 2012 at 12:12 #

+1 on the posture/chest going down… You can even see it in the second photograph here. There is nothing wrong with being the type of person that unfortunately cant go braless and Im sure Katie has access to pretty cool strapless/laser cut lingerie. I do think the dress is great though, but for reasons above mentioned it does nothing for her.

Hair and make up: no effort, so no words. Ok some words… I mean, not even effortlessly natural, simple and nice. I see a lot of five minute top buns/pony tails on women daily, including myself, that have better results than this. For gods sakes, you are promoting something and you are on TV… What dont you get?

Great coat.

• Mari December 22, 2012 at 15:04 #

Agree that she really needs to sit and stand straight and wear a bra, but in the part of the interview I saw she was actually talking to letterman and having rapport!. Much better than other times.
      She looks good here. The dress seems a bit tight, and I liked the outfit she wore going out of Letterman. Those elegant jogging pants in red and a little cute jacket. These outfits made her look good and disimules her problem area(lower legs).

8. Lyvm December 22, 2012 at 06:01 #

Gorgeous! Hope to see more keep this up Katie and maybe with less limp hair nexr time!

9. EmmaWoodhouse December 22, 2012 at 14:33 #

Best she’s looked in a while, though hair and shoes are boring.

10. andrea December 27, 2012 at 18:22 #

I dont see any improvement. The dress looks like it came from 1999, and not in a cool vintage way (sorry Narciso!!). The coat is cute enough but its nothing special. The shoes are boring and they unfortunately give the illusion that there’s skin peeling off her right foot. Hair and makeup are blah. She needs a stylist asap its like she’s in denial or something!!