Britney Spears In Bottega Veneta – ‘The X Factor’ Season Finale

Britney Spears looked nervous during the season finale of ‘The X Factor’ at CBS Television City in LA yesterday evening.

If the singer had judged her Bottega Veneta Fall 2012 gown last night, I’m sure she would have said she looked “amazing”.

I would have to agree to a certain extent because this dark, glamorous Bottega Veneta Fall 2012 velvet gown with a sexy leather corset gives her a beautiful silhouette, making her appear taller and slender.

Playing up to the gothic romance of the gown, she opted for smoky eyes, with nude glossy lips and diamond earrings completing her look.

You can buy Britney’s Bottega Veneta gown from MyTheresa.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Stacy Keibler In Pamella Roland - The Hollywood Reporter's Emmy Party

Stacy Keibler In Pamella Roland – The Hollywood Reporter’s Emmy Party

Stella McCartney In Stella McCartney - Stella McCartney Mayfair Christmas Light Switch On

Stella McCartney In Stella McCartney – Stella McCartney Mayfair Christmas Light Switch On

27 Responses to Britney Spears In Bottega Veneta – ‘The X Factor’ Season Finale

1. TeuntjeVDW December 21, 2012 at 10:37 #

This is a good look for Britney Spears standards!

• Lou December 22, 2012 at 09:32 #

Agree! Bless – she always seems so awkward when dressed up.

2. Amy December 21, 2012 at 10:46 #

She looked amazing on the red carpet. I really like the dress

• Sherry December 21, 2012 at 11:47 #

I totally agree. Merry Christmas everyone ;-)

3. kane December 21, 2012 at 10:49 #

Oh, these photographs are really unfortunate… these faces… lovely gown, but maybe not quite for her?

4. Maria December 21, 2012 at 10:51 #

This is a miracle for Britney Spears standards!

5. Mick December 21, 2012 at 10:52 #

I must say I’m quite impressed, possibly this is the best she’s ever looked in a gown (or the best she’s ever looked, period)!

• Yeliz December 21, 2012 at 12:43 #

6. charlotte December 21, 2012 at 10:59 #

She looks great

7. Fiona-Brasil December 21, 2012 at 11:02 #

Head to toe : exquisite!

8. Jacqu December 21, 2012 at 11:28 #

Not sure about the hair, but the dress is definitely a nice choice for her.

• Christine December 21, 2012 at 14:00 #

My thoughts exactly. She looks nice and decent!

• Nat39 December 21, 2012 at 19:01 #

This gown is def. a good choice for her – it does give her a nicer more slender silhouette. She looks really nice and elegant.

9. Noemi (WBiS) December 21, 2012 at 11:35 #

I think this is maybe the best look from her. I don’t remember her with a beautiful gown like this, and the styling is good, too.

• Saree December 24, 2012 at 09:58 #

The only other gown I can even think of (Britney and gowns don’t really spring to the mind) is her first Grammy awards when she was all in white. I compare all her red carpet looks to that. I think professionally she likes to be fashionable, she just doesn’t want to herself – like that comment someone said apparently someone leaves clothes in her dressing room and she just puts something together or something? I don’t care that personally she isn’t dolled up at the shops etc (why when we have Miranda to worship?) but if she was to take some interest at events or music videos (without needing to objectify herself sexually since she know she is after 15 years) then she could really be ‘fashionable’. Designers *would* want her to wear their designs cause she draws so much attention.

I just think, back in like ’01 she gave up the opportunity of being the face of Versce I think and it went to (I think, again) Xtina. That alone shows her disinterest in current trends etc. and being ‘fashionable’.

10. Coco's Tea Party December 21, 2012 at 11:58 #

It’s such a great choice, but her shoulders yet again show her tense and uncomfortable she is. It’s so sad to see :(

11. noo December 21, 2012 at 12:17 #

I love this, not because it’s britney and i adjusted my standards, i just love it! there’s a 90s flair to the look and it is cute :D

12. robbie December 21, 2012 at 12:18 #

now if only she could keep this up, its a decent look by her standards and dare i say i never expected her to wear something so sexy and elegant.

13. katie December 21, 2012 at 12:43 #

The dress is stylish, classic is always the way to go, Britney looks lovely but she seems still so shy and lacking in confidence

14. EmmaWOodhouse December 21, 2012 at 14:41 #

I like that it’s a gown…I find the plunging leather and sheer bodice to be tacky but it’s a cut up from what she normally wears. Now if she could just stop looking so uncomfortable!

15. Pedro December 21, 2012 at 15:37 #

Oh My God!

I think this is the best look of Britney, ever!

The dress is beautiful, sexy, mysterious and classic!
    Also loved the makeup, hair and jewelry.

Her body is beautiful in recent months and the dress just showed that … I loved it!

The world really is ending because I should venture even a BDOTW! lol

16. Andy December 21, 2012 at 16:15 #

I thought she looked amazing. My favorite X Factor look of hers was the red dress with the chic curly updo she wore a couple of weeks ago though. I don’t know the designer. :(

17. serapart December 21, 2012 at 16:35 #

thank god we dont have to see her legs for once in a while :D
    its beautiful but I hate her uncomfortable vibe which she happens to have all the time ….

18. TeaAtTwo December 21, 2012 at 16:47 #

I like the dress, is dark and sexy but chic. Britney wouldn’t have been in my top 50 to wear it but while she’s not blowing my socks off in it, it’s her best look in a while.

19. Karen December 21, 2012 at 16:50 #

Britney looks tasteful last night and thats what I’m happy for. I love Britney but she does look like a hot mess more times than not. This dress is long and black; better than those tight minis she always wear. But as a couture dress on its own, it’s kind of boring for me.

20. julyol1972 December 21, 2012 at 18:08 #

I feel so bad for her. It’s like when she was eviscerated by the media after her breakdown she never recovered. Every time she gets her picture taken now it looks like she mentally and physically bracing herself. Such a shame too since this is the best she’s looked in quite a while. I think the fun Britney of old is definitely no more.

21. Dan Oliver December 21, 2012 at 21:05 #

Lovely dress she looks great we all know how uncomfortable she gets so i think she looks really good