20.12.12 X Factor

LeAnn Rimes In Nini Nguyen – ‘The X Factor’ Season Finale Night 1

LeAnn Rimes has spent most of today defending her performance with Carly Rose Sonenclar on ‘The X Factor’ Season Finale Night 1, which was taped live at CBS Television City in California yesterday evening.

The singer wore a Nini Nguyen tunic dress with a silk front and a leather back.

I love the deep plunge at the back and from the front the necklace keeps me interested, but I’m unable to give any love to those Givenchy shark-lock fold-over wedge knee-high boots.

While they may be seen as a directional choice, I’m not a fan of the fold-over part of these boots.

Do you love her look or were you too distracted by her performance?

You can buy LeAnn’s Givenchy boots from Net-A-Porter.com, Ssense.com and Forward by Elyse Walker.

Credit: Getty

Giuliana Rancic In Winnie Couture & Ines Di Santo - 2012 Miss Universe Pageant

Giuliana Rancic In Winnie Couture & Ines Di Santo – 2012 Miss Universe Pageant

Dianna Agron's Christian Louboutin Indies Pumps

Dianna Agron’s Christian Louboutin Indies Pumps

13 Responses to LeAnn Rimes In Nini Nguyen – ‘The X Factor’ Season Finale Night 1

1. J December 20, 2012 at 23:31 #

I actually don’t mind the boots… I wouldn’t purchase them, but they are different/interesting. Still a strappy sandal would have been better

• J December 21, 2012 at 04:34 #

I just watched the video and wow… I mean it wasn’t terrible, but that girl used to be able to SING!! What happened? Perhaps she was sick or hasn’t taken care of her vocal cords (maybe extreme weight loss measures??). I hope it was something temporary

2. EmmaWoodhouse December 20, 2012 at 23:48 #

Carly sounds great. LeAnn…ugh. What was up? She totally made this a trainwreck.

• EmmaWoodhouse December 21, 2012 at 00:01 #

I don’t mind the dress but the boots are horrendous.

3. Christine December 20, 2012 at 23:49 #

A no to this look.

4. Yeliz December 21, 2012 at 00:18 #

The dress and the necklace are nice, but I don’t like those boots.

5. Alina2 December 21, 2012 at 03:15 #

I actually love those boots, they’re so different! Probably wouldn’t wear them with that dress, though. Come to think of it I probably woulnd’t wear them with evening wear at all, I think they’re more of a day look boot. But I got to agree with you EmmaWoodhouse, performance-wise… Carly sang beautifully as usual, but what was up with Ms. Rimes? Or maybe neither of them is just used to sharing the lead vocals and that’s why it didn’t work… :o

6. Alice December 21, 2012 at 06:20 #

Fan Bingbing attended the 2013 New Year Party on Shenzhen Television station in Tadashi Shoji.

7. Lola December 21, 2012 at 06:42 #

What happened to her? She looks old and seems almost drowsy or drunk…judging by the expression on Carly Rose’ s face something seems a bit off…fashion can’t help Lee Ann…this outfit is way to dark and heavy and it is ageing her.

8. lizette December 21, 2012 at 09:04 #

not great… love those boots though…

9. manja December 21, 2012 at 09:38 #

I quite like her outfit,and boots are pretty unusuall and kinde cool,wld not buy them my self but still all in all it’s a good look for me.But her performance was strange to say the least

10. Karen December 21, 2012 at 16:55 #

The boots distracted me from the singing! Just kidding. I thought her boots made her outfit interesting. Otherwise it’s just another short black dress look. Both ruined one of my favorite songs. Too much wailing and yelling.

11. LC December 22, 2012 at 07:23 #

Something is wrong with her face! Did she get surgery? It looks so fake.