Which Was Your Favourite Bérénice Marlohe ‘Skyfall’ Promotional Tour Look?

Earlier this year we had never heard of French actress Bérénice Marlohe, but the latest Bond movie, ‘Skyfall’, put her firmly on the map.

She will be remembered mostly for her two-tone eye makeup, but let’s not forget she did have some great red carpet moments.

Starting off back in May with her co-star Naomie Harris in Istanbul, she donned a demure Roksanda Ilincic Spring 2012 dress, but her womanly curves just made this look scream sexy.

Cut to October and she blew us away wearing a stunning Julien MacDonald strapless dress for the Moscow photocall.  This wasn’t the only time she would wear the British designer during this tour.  She also wore his dresses to the London premiere after-party and the Tokyo Omega event.

Her other favourite designer was Elie Saab; she wore his gowns to the Paris and Zurich premieres.

Despite going big and bold in Vivienne Westwood in London, my favourite look was the J. Mendel gown at the Sydney premiere.

The only turkey on this tour was sadly her Armani Privé look, but that was down to the styling.

Credit: FameFlynet & Getty

Jessica Chastain's Charlotte Olympia Ursula Heels

Jessica Chastain’s Charlotte Olympia Ursula Heels

Rihanna In Lanvin - The Voice Finale

Rihanna In Lanvin – The Voice Finale

14 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Bérénice Marlohe ‘Skyfall’ Promotional Tour Look?

1. Yeliz December 19, 2012 at 11:11 #

1. Sydney Premiere
    2. Tokyo Omega Event

2. Jess2 December 19, 2012 at 11:22 #

The gorgeous purple J. Mendel dress was also my favourite looks, she looks absolutely stunning. After seeing the movie (which was fantastic) I am surprised the Berenice was at so many events but I enjoyed seeing her looks, she had a great run on the red carpet.

3. Charlotte December 19, 2012 at 11:34 #

The Vivienne Westwood in London was gorgeous! My number 1 with no doubts !

4. irina December 19, 2012 at 12:09 #

My number 1: Vivienne Westwood in London as well!!

5. gabis December 19, 2012 at 12:30 #

My top favorite is the Ferragamo from the London Photocall. The lovely purple J. Mendel follows as the runner-up.
    As I said on another post I think too much fuzz was made over her during this promo tour. Her part was surprisingly small in the movie and IMHO she didn’t even portrayed it very well. But I know in the end all they want is a lot of pretty girl faces around 007 to promote the whole ladies’ man thing.

• gabis December 19, 2012 at 14:22 #

Ooops, the Ferragamo from the NY Photocall, not London. That’s my top favorite from her.

6. EmmaWoodhouse December 19, 2012 at 13:16 #

I much preferred her tour to Naomie’s even though I had a lot of issues with fit and styling for many looks. My favorite was the Westwood, but I like the first five looks plus the Elie Saab at Zurich, the Ports at the Berlin Photocall and the last Julien MacDonald.

7. dee December 19, 2012 at 13:23 #

A tie between the NY photocall and Sydney Premiere.

8. Moxie December 19, 2012 at 15:18 #

1. Sydney premiere
    2. London premiere
    3. New York photocall/Istanbul photocall tie

9. MatBer December 19, 2012 at 17:59 #

I really think she is one of the worst dressed celebrities of the year. Herr taste is very very questionable.

• snowlion December 21, 2012 at 05:53 #

Oh I agree, can’t say I like any of these especially much.

10. Nat39 December 19, 2012 at 18:37 #

She gets my “How to look bad in Elie Saab” award (her Paris premiere in particular).
    I don’t have a fave, none of the looks are working 100% on her for me.

• Dhppy December 19, 2012 at 20:48 #

I am surprised to find a woman who doesn’t look right in Elie Saab. I never thought I’d see the day.

11. Dhppy December 19, 2012 at 20:46 #

I had whittled it down to four: Roksanda Ilincic /Istanbul Photocall, Vivienne Westwood/London Premiere, J. Mendel/Sydney Premiere, and Ports 1961/Berlin Photocall. Then I surprised myself and went with Ports 1961. There’s something so effortlessly elegant about it. It erased some of her “trying too hard” efforts; her makeup isn’t heavy, her hair isn’t fussy. She relaxed a bit and just looked casually beautiful.