14.12.12 Premiere

Rosamund Pike In Emilio Pucci – ‘Jack Reacher’ Madrid Premiere

Rosamund Pike has been wearing some heavenly gowns during her promo tour for ‘Jack Reacher’, but she opted for a different look for the Madrid premiere, which was held at the Callao cinema in Spain yesterday evening.

Opting for a sexy Emilio Pucci Spring 2013 dress, the actress dazzled the crowds with her gold, fully-beaded frock, which features an eagle motif.

To match her gold dress, she wore Christian Louboutin platform pumps enriched with gold crystals and a selection of gold jewels.

Sadly the shoes don’t work for me. They are too heavy and feel like they are competing with the dress.

Smouldering smoky eyes, glossy nude lips and a dark manicure completed her look.

If you could pick one of her three looks to be up for BDOTW which would it be?

The McQueen, the Elie Saab or this Pucci piece?

Credit: Getty

Katie Holmes In Zac Posen - 'The Giver' New York Premiere

Katie Holmes In Zac Posen – ‘The Giver’ New York Premiere

Kirsten Dunst In Christian Dior - ‘On The Road’ New York Premiere

Kirsten Dunst In Christian Dior – ‘On The Road’ New York Premiere

23 Responses to Rosamund Pike In Emilio Pucci – ‘Jack Reacher’ Madrid Premiere

1. Nat December 14, 2012 at 11:37 #

The dress is beautiful, but this is not her best look.
    This shade of gold/yellow is always quite hard to pull off for a fair skinned blonde like Rosamund.

My favourite would be the Elie Saab, althought I still think it was absolute madness to wear it in such a freezing weather.

2. Yeliz December 14, 2012 at 11:38 #

Not a fan of the shoes either. And I don’t like her hair. I would love to see her McQueen look up for BDOTW.

3. Charlotte December 14, 2012 at 11:39 #

I don’t lije the shoes and the hair. And the dress is great but I think she is too pale for that color.

4. Luisa December 14, 2012 at 12:38 #

McQueen was my favorite!

• Christine December 14, 2012 at 14:40 #

McQueen most definitely!

Not liking this look.

5. Francesca December 14, 2012 at 12:42 #

The 3 looks are all amazing, but the McQueen is divine!

6. Natalie19 December 14, 2012 at 12:44 #

I like the dress, and i don’t have a problem with the shoes

But the makeup…hmm..no

I would definitely choose McQueen

7. gabis December 14, 2012 at 12:56 #

I dislike this one head to toe. The dress is very unflattering in the chest/shoulders area, hair and makeup are bad and shoes are even worse.
    Needless to say I don’t count this one for BDOTW. Now as for the actual options, I really don’t know. I hated the suede blue pumps she wore with the McQueen. On the other hand her Elie Saab look wasn’t very appealing for me either. But I think I will go with the Mcqueen. At least the ugly shoes are well hidden under the layers of skirt.

8. Jess2 December 14, 2012 at 13:00 #

I don’t like her shoes either and her hair and makeup is sloppy, very sloppy. This isn’t BDOTW worthy to me but I do think her McQueen was.

9. EmmaWoodhouse December 14, 2012 at 13:29 #

This is a cute dress though I think it should be yellow. Also I agree with those who think the color doesn’t flatter her–she really should be wearing darker colors. The shoes are cool but not with this look. The Saab wins for me.

10. dee December 14, 2012 at 13:51 #

Dress is OK. The hair is too blonde and her shoes are too heavy.

• DivaDebbi December 14, 2012 at 14:48 #

+1. Everything just blends into an unflattering mess.

11. Anne December 14, 2012 at 14:16 #

I gotta say, I wasn’t a fan of any of her looks this week. They were all fine, adequate; nothing show-stopping or memorable. She’s also hasn’t strayed from the same color family all week.

12. Anne December 14, 2012 at 14:17 #

Forgot to add, I would put Leslie Mann’s Vionnet in my personal BD list this week over any of Ms. Pike’s

13. katie December 14, 2012 at 14:27 #

Mc Queen is my favourite by a long shot, yellow is stunning on her with her colouring

14. Lisa December 14, 2012 at 15:08 #

The only thing I can see is the color is all wrong for her – the dress and makeup.

McQueen is by far the best.

15. Rebecca Z December 14, 2012 at 15:27 #

I agree with the others who have said that maybe none of her looks belong in the poll. This is a very competitive week and though she has looked nice, I haven’s found any of her looks to be spectacular.

16. Nat39 December 14, 2012 at 19:28 #

I liked the yellow McQueen gown the most.
    This look isn’t working – the shoes are heavy, the hair and makeup are sloppy, and she is not rocking this sexy frock whatsoever, it’s just hanging lifelessly off her.

17. Francois Bresmal December 14, 2012 at 20:48 #

I love EVERYTHING but the golden eyeshadow! She’s having a great promo tour!

18. Juliana December 14, 2012 at 21:50 #

Her legs are so thin!!! This would look better on someone like Iman, she would rock it!

19. pipsqueak December 15, 2012 at 01:16 #

Wow, look at her legs! I still remember those toned arms. Seems she lost weight through yoga and running. Good for her! She’s never looked better. I like the look, though the hair could’ve been better.

20. Maren December 15, 2012 at 04:04 #

This dress is beautiful, but her hair should be pulled back. There is no question about BDOTW – it’s the MCQUEEN hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gorgeous!

21. addaloria December 16, 2012 at 17:46 #

The Pucci dress is gorgeous. I am not sure if I think she is the right girl for the dress. When looking at her in all 3 different dresses, I feel she needs to accessorize differently to make the looks work for her.