Kirsten Dunst In Christian Dior – ‘On The Road’ New York Premiere

Showing a lot more class and decorum in comparison to her co-star Kristen Stewart, Kirsten Dunst also attended the ‘On The Road’ New York premiere held at the SVA Theater in New York City yesterday evening.

The blonde actress kept her look simple, wearing a Christian Dior Spring 2013 coat-dress.

Her long-sleeve navy look with a single-button fastening was styled with black fishnet tights and the same navy satin Dior runway sandals with a pink metallic strap.

Silver statement earrings, wavy tresses and a pop of fuchsia pink to the lips completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

The EDIT featuring Charlotte Gainsbourg

The EDIT featuring Charlotte Gainsbourg

Yao Chen In Alexander McQueen - ‘Love Your Life’ 15th Anniversary Gala

Yao Chen In Alexander McQueen – ‘Love Your Life’ 15th Anniversary Gala

20 Responses to Kirsten Dunst In Christian Dior – ‘On The Road’ New York Premiere

1. Charlotte December 14, 2012 at 13:06 #

I like the dress but that’s all. The hair, the make up and the tights are not great.
    The picture with Kristen and Kirsten is really bad for Kristen !

• DivaDebbi December 14, 2012 at 14:44 #

+1. All around a bit of a mess.

2. Leti December 14, 2012 at 13:15 #

She looks great. I don’t usually say this, but it’s nice to see her mixing it up with the length of her hemlines and showing off her great legs. Megan Fox, take note, this is how you wear stockings on the red carpet.

3. justme December 14, 2012 at 13:18 #

I wish her hair was styled better. That aside, I like this, it’s classy without feeling mumsy.

The group shot of the 4 of them highlights even more how ridiculous Kristen looked. Talk about weather inappropriate, I can’t… lol.

4. manja December 14, 2012 at 13:23 #

and seeing KS alongside KD makes her look even more like a lady of the night.what was she thinking?I can not belive she looked her self in mirror and thought “I look great”,and took off in that outfit?!she shd change mirror and her stylist asap.KD looks as elegant as ever,nothing memorable or great,but nice andd lady like as usuall

5. EmmaWoodhouse December 14, 2012 at 13:31 #

Much better than Kristen but it’s not my favorite look from Kirsten. The hair is a little limp and the coat dress is just OK.

6. carrie December 14, 2012 at 13:42 #

I don’t love the tights, but the dress/shoes/earrings are fab. And THIS is how you dress for a winter film premiere.

7. Jess2 December 14, 2012 at 13:46 #

Unfortunately the tights have let her down here. Had she left them at home this would have been a terrific look. It is still good, great dress, but could have been better.

• LeeAnn December 14, 2012 at 14:12 #

8. gabis December 14, 2012 at 13:50 #

The poor hairstyle, the bad makeup and the fishnet tights ruined an otherwise amazing look. The dress is gorgeous and so are the sandals. I hope this outfit gets a better chance with somebody else.

9. dee December 14, 2012 at 13:53 #

I wish her hair wasn’t so lifeless. But other than that she looks cute.

10. Emmeline December 14, 2012 at 14:11 #

The dress is fine (even though I’m about ready to set fire to that Dior collection), but the hair is awful. It looks like she took a shower and let it air dry.

11. Christine December 14, 2012 at 14:38 #

She looks ok.

12. TeaAtTwo December 14, 2012 at 15:02 #

Her hair looks a little limp but I like this look, it’s playful but chic. I’m glad she kept the runway sandals, I don’t mind the tights- they’re not thick and it’s cold. She looks a whole lot better than Kristen.

13. Rebecca Z December 14, 2012 at 15:45 #

She looks very cute. I have been thinking about the comment above about class and decorum in relation to Kristen’s look and Kirsten’s look, particularly in relation to this film and its subject matter. While I am not a fan of what Kristin Stewart wore, this film is all about rebellion and non-conformity which makes Kristen’s rather conservative look sort of out of place, though I like it.

• Rebecca Z December 14, 2012 at 15:46 #

Excuse me, that should be what Kirsten wrote.

14. Ullis December 14, 2012 at 15:49 #

Cute!

15. Maria Luiza Maia December 14, 2012 at 15:51 #

I don’t like it. She can do SO MUCH better. The hair is a mess.

16. Yeliz December 14, 2012 at 16:33 #

I don’t like neither her hair nor the fishnet tights. The shoes are nice and the dress is OK, although not really well fitted. Maybe a belt would have helped. Overall, it’s a no from me.

17. Beta December 15, 2012 at 17:26 #

mmm im not a fan of fishnets if they are not worn by 80s madonna :P
    I dunno, I loved this collection from start to end, but in the red carpet so far its been kind of meh. The best look imo has been Winotur’s http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2012/10/19/anna-wintour-in-christian-dior-wsj-magazines-innovator-of-the-year-awards/