Chen Shu In Georges Hobeika Couture – Bulgari Grand Opening

Chen Shu attended the Bulgari Grand Opening in Wuhan, China last week looking as elegant as ever.

The Chinese actress wore a Georges Hobeika Spring 2012 Couture gown.

I was delighted to see a piece from this collection on the red carpet as it was very much under-utilized by celebrities.

Her buttercup-yellow gown, with fold details on the bodice and a pleated chiffon skirt, was styled (some might say over-styled, but consider the event) with Bulgari jewels and a gold clutch.

Flawless makeup and a simple updo completed her modern princess look.

Credit: FlipZone

10 thoughts on “Chen Shu In Georges Hobeika Couture – Bulgari Grand Opening

1. Yeliz

She looks gorgeous and I understand that she’s wearing so many pieces of Bulgari jewelry, but I think the earrings and the bracelet would have been enough.

2. EmmaWoodhouse

Oh my gosh ANOTHER beautiful/stunning/amazing BDOTW-worthy look. This is a dream–definitely one of my favorites this week. Everything about this look is flawless and I would not change a thing.

3. gabis

I think she went a bit too far with the accessories and I really dislike her nail colour. I love everything else though.

4. TeaAtTwo

Such a pretty, charming and dress, she looks very elegant in it. The jewels are stunning but not sure about the necklace.

5. Moxie

Considering it was a Bulgari event, I can understand wearing all of those Bulgari pieces, even if it looks a little excessive. The dress is gorgeous. Another worthy BDOTW nominee. Choosing this week is going to be hard!

6. Nat39

So pretty, loving the colour, the floaty chiffon skirt, and since the gown is relatively simple without any beading/embroidered detailing and so on…it can perfectly handle the mandatory jewels.