Rosamund Pike In Elie Saab – ‘Jack Reacher’ Stockholm Premiere

Rosamund Pike is not quite ready to dress for the season.

She gave us sunshine yellow for the ‘Jack Reacher’ London premiere and last night at the Stockholm premiere, as light snow fell, she was full of the joys of spring once again, wearing lime.

Because of her sunny personality, she carries this gorgeous Elie Saab Resort 2013 gown very well.

Her sleeveless gown with ruched detailing was styled with Nicholas Kirkwood heels and Celine gold cuffs.

Even though the contrast is quite harsh, the red lip colour adds a festive touch, with a wavy bun completing the look.

Does Rosamund get points for working this dress in the snow, or should she have worn a more season/weather-appropriate gown?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jamie Chung In Pamella, Pamella Roland - 'Sin City: A Dame To Kill For' LA Premiere

Jamie Chung In Pamella, Pamella Roland – ‘Sin City: A Dame To Kill For’ LA Premiere

Amanda Seyfried In Michael Kors - Late Show with David Letterman

Amanda Seyfried In Michael Kors – Late Show with David Letterman

20 Responses to Rosamund Pike In Elie Saab – ‘Jack Reacher’ Stockholm Premiere

1. Yeliz December 12, 2012 at 10:42 #

I think she looks gorgeous again. I’m normally one who prefers season appropriate looks, but I don’t mind it when Rosamund doesn’t dress season appropriate because she looks so stunning.

2. T from Sydney December 12, 2012 at 11:02 #

Well its pretty hot here so to me its the right season to wear this. ; )

I dont know how she could stand while it was snowing and still look amazing!

• Rashmi December 12, 2012 at 11:45 #

+1. Exactly! She isn’t shivering also :O
      She is looking amazingg!

• TeaAtTwo December 12, 2012 at 13:43 #

Lol – I was wondering about how she prepared to go outside in just the dress, maybe standing in a giant fridge.
      I think I prefer this look over the yellow McQueen. Plus it doesn’t seem too bright.

3. Emmy December 12, 2012 at 11:24 #

I honestly though it was Marilyn Monroe! Not a wonderful dress, but that smile does all the look.

• kane December 12, 2012 at 15:16 #

Yeah, I tend to give her the benefit of the doubt as well for that one.

4. robbie December 12, 2012 at 13:03 #

gorgeous and she gets extra points for braving the cold in this dress.

5. dee December 12, 2012 at 14:26 #

Not crazy about that color in general but Rosamund looks gorgeous.

6. gabis December 12, 2012 at 14:35 #

She looks great but I’m not crazy about it. Whilst I love the dress, the colour and her courage to face a snowing weather in that dress, I’m not a fan of the messy bun nor the bold lips. Her hair could’ve been more polished and her lips in a more natural colour. I also wish she had worn the belt from the look book.

• Lisa December 12, 2012 at 16:11 #

+1 My thoughts exactly!

7. Christine December 12, 2012 at 15:18 #

In the lookbook picture, the color looks better. Could be the lighting. I am not liking this dress on her.

8. Luisa December 12, 2012 at 15:20 #

She must be freezing but still looks gorgeous, I love the dress.

9. EmmaWoodhouse December 12, 2012 at 15:27 #

The color is too pale for her though I don’t mind the summery feel of the dress (although GIRL you’re going to get hypothermia!). The style is very pretty and elegant but I wish she’d kept the belt. The red lip might be too harsh for the pale green.

10. Rebecca Z December 12, 2012 at 16:16 #

I also wish she had kept the belt. It is a very pretty dress, she has the height for it and it looks great on her. But it might be nice to see her in something more season appropriate.

11. Amy December 12, 2012 at 18:11 #

i miss the belt

12. Danielle December 12, 2012 at 18:12 #

I love the two gold cuffs! I hope they had heat lamps out there during interviews…

13. Nat39 December 12, 2012 at 18:20 #

Works perfectly without the belt on this occasion – the cuffs and the bright red lip complete the look perfectly, overall better than her previous look although I did like the yellow gown itself better.

14. pipsqueak December 13, 2012 at 00:58 #

The color is tad too pale on her, but overall she looked nice. Look at her arms! She’s been doing yoga or something. Someone please give her a better movie than Jack Reacher! It may be a good movie but the Cruise connection is going to tank it. I’d like to see Rosamund more on the red carpet.

15. MG December 13, 2012 at 04:05 #

she looks cold! :(
    but the last pic of her in snow is just so gorgeous. She looks like monroe

16. Jess2 December 13, 2012 at 10:27 #

I think the belt would have been really awesome here but she still looks very lovely. I don’t mind this colour in the season as it is a bit muted and I like it with the red lips and gold cuffs.