Olivia Wilde In A.L.C. – ‘Django Unchained’ New York Premiere

In the absence of Kerry Washington, we had to turn to Olivia Wilde for eye candy on the red carpet last night for the ‘Django Unchained’ New York premiere.

Unfortunately there wasn’t enough for me to get excited about, and this is coming from someone who has never met a jumpsuit she didn’t love, own or desire.

Her A.L.C. jumpsuit does have a sexy twist with a plunging neckline, but she’s not really selling this look to me.

Picture Kristen Stewart, Rihanna or Karolina Kurkova in this look and we have one hot red carpet look. What do they have that Olivia is lacking? Attitude.

Blue velvet Gio Dev pumps, a selection of necklaces and a black clutch accessorized her menswear-inspired look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kate Hudson In Alice + Olivia - Out In New York City

Kate Hudson In Alice + Olivia – Out In New York City

Cate Blanchett In Givenchy - 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey' Royal Premiere

Cate Blanchett In Givenchy – ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ Royal Premiere

12 Responses to Olivia Wilde In A.L.C. – ‘Django Unchained’ New York Premiere

1. Kiran December 12, 2012 at 16:22 #

I don’t know how true your statement is FC because if I recall properly you have met this jumpsuit and I’m pretty sure you don’t love or desire it and I hope to god you don’t own it! :P

• Fashion Critic December 12, 2012 at 16:41 #

Lol…ok i take it back

2. Rebecca Z December 12, 2012 at 16:23 #

I think the problem here is that she is a little too long waisted for this look–her legs aren’t long enough to pull this off. Her makeup is gorgeous.

3. stephanie December 12, 2012 at 16:34 #

i think i will always love Olivia Wilde she is totally gorgeous ! Altohugh i have to accept this is not her best look, the outfit is ok but maybe a different hair style would worked better ! and shoes , those shoes don´t help !

4. dee December 12, 2012 at 16:39 #

Love the addition of the blue shoes. This looks too bare especially since it’s cold in NY. Not bad but could have been better maybe with a blazer.

5. gabis December 12, 2012 at 16:51 #

She looks good and I adore how her makeup matches her shoe colour. I don’t like her clutch though and I think the accessories could’ve been better.

6. robbie December 12, 2012 at 17:47 #

personally i like the look. if the likes of rihanna wore this it would no doubt look like hooker chic.

7. Yeliz December 12, 2012 at 22:58 #

I quite like this actually. Yes, maybe Kristen, Rihanna or Karolina could have pulled it off better, but I think Olivia looks great as well.

8. Christine December 13, 2012 at 02:29 #

She looks ok. A bit on meh side though

9. EmmaWoodhouse December 13, 2012 at 03:17 #

Like the blue shoes but that’s it. I’m not a jumpsuit fan and I really dislike this one’s plunging neckline.

10. Jess2 December 13, 2012 at 04:14 #

No denying she looks great but it is a little underwhelming, she does need to bring the attitude. I am pleased with her shoe choice in the sense that she didn’t go with black pumps.

11. Noemi (WBiS) December 13, 2012 at 09:29 #

I like it, I don’t like jumpsuit, but this kinda look like a top and a pair of pants. I love the shoes.