Karolina Kurkova joined Pharrell Williams at the private dinner celebrating Remo Ruffini and Moncler’s 60th Anniversary during Art Basel Miami in Florida on Friday evening.

As we all know, Karolina loves wearing menswear-inspired looks; no one rocked this trend better this year, so she feminized the look by opting for an Elie Saab Spring 2013 ensemble.

Her trio of magenta pieces included a collared button-up blouse paired with a matching crepe blazer and shorts.

The look was originally presented in a cool royal-blue hue, but everyone ups the ante during this event so I’m not surprised she opted for an even brighter colour.

The cut-out ankle boots and feathered clutch give the look an edge, with kohl-rimmed eyes and ‘I’ve been lounging by the pool all day’ hair completing her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kylie Minogue In Alexander McQueen - Nobel Peace Prize Concert

Kylie Minogue In Alexander McQueen – Nobel Peace Prize Concert

Kate Waterhouse's Gucci Hand Embroidered Floral Silk Sleeveless Dress

Kate Waterhouse’s Gucci Hand Embroidered Floral Silk Sleeveless Dress

17 Responses to Karolina Kurkova In Elie Saab – Moncler Celebrates 60th Anniversary Art Basel Miami Party

1. dee December 12, 2012 at 14:36 #

Don’t like this. Don’t like the fan in front of her stomach and the black shoes. I think this would look better as pants and not shorts.

2. noo December 12, 2012 at 14:47 #

Completely in love with the look, it’s one of my favorite pieces in the collection. i do prefer the runway color though…

3. Christine December 12, 2012 at 15:14 #

She is on a roll. Love this look from head to toe. I also love both colors.

4. EmmaWoodhouse December 12, 2012 at 15:33 #

Love the blazer and top in fuschia and blue but I will never love a shortsuit. The accessories work but she should definitely have done something more with her hair.

5. TeaAtTwo December 12, 2012 at 16:04 #

I really like this look, suits the wearer and the occasion brilliantly. I prefer this in the magenta colour over the runway colour. I wasn’t sure about the black accdesoires but in the end

• TeaAtTwo December 12, 2012 at 16:06 #

oops- hit submit early.
      I like the edge they give. Plus those sandals are cool and sexy.

• Nat39 December 12, 2012 at 17:46 #

Agreed. This works for her, also prefer it in magenta, and the edgier cut-out booties are an excellent choice.

6. gabis December 12, 2012 at 17:46 #

Had she worn the electric-blue version she’d be on my BDOTW list. The magenta one is gorgeous but I don’t love it enough to get past the creases or to put up for BDOTW.

7. Amy December 12, 2012 at 18:09 #

KK always delivers

8. b December 12, 2012 at 18:42 #

i’m not a huge lover of menswear, but i’m actually kind of in love with this look! the color is to die for and the detailing is spot-on. i do think, however, that she could use brighter shoe and clutch choices and a hairstyle with a little more effort. and perhaps some shampoo…

9. Jeremy December 12, 2012 at 19:56 #

it all works well for me, save for that hair. it’s the worst, i think, that her hair has ever looked. it’s a straggly disaster. lol.

the outfit itself is gorgeous and of course she pulls it off — this is the woman who can pull off nearly anything.

the shoes are sexy and give it an edge, but i would’ve preferred a deep magenta shoe and clutch combination. or perhaps a rusty copper look.

10. Iris December 12, 2012 at 20:12 #

Love love love the royal blue on the model but less inspired by Karolina. Her colouring, the black clutch, black shoes and straggly hair dont work for me with the magenta.

• tiffany December 12, 2012 at 21:39 #

• Natalie19 December 13, 2012 at 23:45 #

Totally agree

The runway version looks amazing! And that deep blue color is great!

11. Yeliz December 12, 2012 at 22:51 #

I absolutely love everything except her hair. It doesn’t work. But the rest is just stunning. I especially love the boots.

12. Jess2 December 13, 2012 at 04:32 #

Her hair is unfortunate but the rest of the look rocks!

13. Noemi (WBiS) December 13, 2012 at 09:35 #

Love, love, love every piece, but the blue version is even better!