Chen Shu In Alexander McQueen – Johnnie Walker House Beijing

Chen Shu attended the opening of the ‘Johnnie Walker House Beijing’ in China earlier this week.

She looked divine wearing a pale-pink Alexander McQueen Fall 2012 gown, making it four McQueen gowns to grace the red carpet in three days.

The soft, elegant gown, with a bow accent at the waist and subtle train, was styled with a brighter-pink lip colour, a McQueen clutch and gold jewels.

Of all the McQueen gowns you have seen this week, which has been your favourite?

You can buy Chen Shu’s Alexander McQueen gown in black from AlexanderMcQueen.com.

Credit: Alexander McQueen & Getty

Angelababy's Delpozo Floral-Print Silk-Gazar Dress

Angelababy’s Delpozo Floral-Print Silk-Gazar Dress

Olivia Wilde In A.L.C. - ‘Django Unchained’ New York Premiere

Olivia Wilde In A.L.C. – ‘Django Unchained’ New York Premiere

19 Responses to Chen Shu In Alexander McQueen – Johnnie Walker House Beijing

1. EmmaWoodhouse December 12, 2012 at 15:35 #

Wow, the bow could have looked twee but Chen pulls it off fabulously with soft, minimal styling. This is a gorgeous look–so many ladies have brought their A-game this week. Of the McQueen gowns, Rosamund’s was my least favorite. I think Amanda’s was my favorite, followed by a tie between this and Kylie’s.

• EmmaWoodhouse December 12, 2012 at 20:12 #

Just realized Kylie’s is a jumpsuit. CRUSHED. :( haha

2. Christine December 12, 2012 at 15:37 #

Loving all the McQueen love. It’s hard to pick a favorite.

Waiting for Cate the Great to rock some McQueen :D

• Beta December 12, 2012 at 16:25 #

yess, I’d love Cate Blanchet in McQueen because Im sure she’d choose one of the risquier pieces, and totally work it

this gown is very un-mcqueen (a bow??), but it’s pretty though.

I cant really decide between love Kylie’s orange gown, lovely colour and shape, or Amanda’s one with the gorgeous intricate body.

3. katie December 12, 2012 at 15:49 #

This is most definitely my favourite Mc Queen dress, its out of this world the styling colour love it!!

4. TeaAtTwo December 12, 2012 at 16:00 #

What a great week for McQueen. Chen looks heavenly, it fits and drapes perfectly and the polished up-do tops it off so well.
    I think this or Amanda are my favourite of the looks, closely followed by Kylie.

5. Rebecca Z December 12, 2012 at 16:21 #

I like the gowns worn by Kylie and Amanda best tho the other two are also exquisite. I love the marigold color of Kylie’s gown and the passion in the wrapped bodice and full skirt. The dress Amanda wore is so dramatic and powerful and she styled it so perfectly. But the others are wonderful as well. This one is so pretty and retro–reminiscent of Jackie Kennedy in Oleg Cassini. And the dress Rosamond wore was gorgeous, but was made special by the belt she chose not to wear.

6. noo December 12, 2012 at 16:27 #

my favorite was amanda seyfried is my favorite!

7. dee December 12, 2012 at 16:36 #

This is gorgeous.

• tiffany December 12, 2012 at 21:37 #

+1 elegance

8. robbie December 12, 2012 at 17:50 #

can not find anything wrong with this look, it is absolutely perfect and she looks beautiful.

9. Nat39 December 12, 2012 at 17:57 #

Kylie’s tangy orange jumpsuit is probably my fave. But based on the overall styling and presentation – def.this one – clean, most polished and elegant look.
    I liked Rosamund’s gown but the overall look didn’t quite achieve the maximum desired effect, and Amanda’s styling was way too harsh and forced and was my least fave.

10. abc December 12, 2012 at 19:22 #

The words ‘bland’ and ‘McQueen’ should never be used in the same sentence,so why is my brain putting them together.
    This is nice. McQueen should not be just nice.

11. Yeliz December 12, 2012 at 22:54 #

All the McQueen looks are pretty good this week and this one is the best. Chen looks flawless, I love everything about this look.

12. Juliana December 13, 2012 at 00:50 #

This dress is beautiful!!! So chic! But doesn’t look an Alexander McQueen looks more a Valentino maybe!

13. Ramsay December 13, 2012 at 01:52 #

Sure not bad – but does anybody care about this when there is Cate Blanchett delivering fashion heaven day after day this week?

14. Jess2 December 13, 2012 at 04:19 #

Love love love this dress, Chen looks so beautiful and elegant. I can’t choose a favourite, I love all the McQueen this week!!

15. Noemi (WBiS) December 13, 2012 at 09:31 #

This doesn’t even seem a McQueen’s. Beautiful but… McQueen, really? OH, I miss him so much.

16. Natalie19 December 13, 2012 at 23:43 #