Amanda Seyfried In Nonoo – ‘Les Miserables’ Luncheon

Amanda Seyfried attended a luncheon hosted for her latest movie, ‘Les Miserables’, at the Four Seasons restaurant in New York City on Tuesday afternoon.

The actress selected a dress from the Spring 2013 collection of up-and-coming designer, Misha Nonoo.

Amanda’s silk faille white sleeveless dress, with blue organza inserts in the skirt, was styled with two hot dashes of colour via her Rupert Sanderson ‘Troy’ red suede pumps and fuchsia-pink lip colour.

With her hair worn down and the bright pops of colour, Amanda’s look was youthful and fresh even in the longer length.

Credit: Style.com & StartraksPhoto.com

Solange Knowles For Harper's Baazar US

Solange Knowles For Harper’s Baazar US

Blake Lively In Isabel Marant - 12-12-12 Concert

Blake Lively In Isabel Marant – 12-12-12 Concert

15 Responses to Amanda Seyfried In Nonoo – ‘Les Miserables’ Luncheon

1. Nat39 December 12, 2012 at 23:42 #

Fresh, lovely, event-appropriate. The shorter length could’ve been a bit too girly whereas the longer one is more ladylike, she looks pretty, don’t even mind the double colour pop.

2. Yeliz December 12, 2012 at 23:45 #

Gorgeous. Love that she wore those red pumps with this dress.

3. TeaAtTwo December 13, 2012 at 00:44 #

I like the longer length, it’s more chic juxtaposed with the sheer panels playfulness. The pops of red were great additions. I love the pumps.

4. Teleholic December 13, 2012 at 01:21 #

Beautiful as always. I’d like her to try a new hair style once in a while, though.

5. CreoleLady December 13, 2012 at 01:42 #

A badly fitting white tennis dress to a December luncheon at the 4 Seasons in NYC. Oh, wow, red shoes! My bad, instead of a tennis dress, it’s Alice in Wonderland about to fall through the looking glass. I am so over white spring dresses masquerading as winter wear.

• Rebecca Z December 13, 2012 at 20:18 #

I have to agree with you on this one. She looks cute in it (agree hair could be improved) but why are we wearing white summer dresses in NY in December? Even with red shoes.

6. Christine December 13, 2012 at 02:27 #

She looks cute. Love the shoes.

7. Princess Chi Chi December 13, 2012 at 02:29 #

I love this look (the sheer parts are cute) but I just wish that skirt had more volume and was shortened just a tad. Otherwise stunning, classy, fresh and simple!

8. EmmaWoodhouse December 13, 2012 at 03:21 #

So cute and I like that the it’s longer because of the sheer insets. The pops of red are perfect. A red skinny belt to nip in the waist would have been the final touch.

9. Jess2 December 13, 2012 at 03:57 #

Really lovely, the pops of colour are a perfect addition. Simple and chic.

10. Rashmi December 13, 2012 at 07:38 #

I am on fence on this look. The dress gives a very strong vibe of a tennis dress.
    But I will give it to her for making it look wearable at least.

11. Noemi (WBiS) December 13, 2012 at 09:04 #

I like the hair, the make up and the shoes. The dress is a bit summery and I don’t like the fit.

12. gabis December 13, 2012 at 12:29 #

Bad execution of a good idea. The fitting is terrible and the length shrinks her. I do adore the shoe and lip coulour match.

13. dee December 13, 2012 at 13:23 #

I wish the dress was more fitted in the waist. she still looks cute. Love the pops of red.

14. find more December 14, 2012 at 16:42 #

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really recognise what you’re speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my web site =). We could have a link exchange agreement between us