Freida Pinto glided down the red carpet for the ‘Life of Pi’ premiere and opening gala during day one of the 9th Annual Dubai Film Festival held at the Madinat Jumeirah Complex in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on Sunday evening.

She was a vision of pure perfection, wearing a one-of-a-kind Ralph Lauren Collection gown which was inspired by the Fall 2012 black version.

Frieda’s gold lamé gown with jewelled serpent-headed collar is one of her most regal looks to date.

A Ferragamo gold and purple enamel minaudière, Charlotte Olympia heels and a large cocktail ring accessorized her look.

Flawless makeup and a wavy updo completed her breathtaking look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

30 thoughts on “Freida Pinto In Ralph Lauren – ‘Life of PI’ Dubai Film Festival Premiere & Opening Gala

1. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang

Frieda Pinto is definitely the golden goddess in this Ralph Lauren gold lame gown that has jewelled serpent neckline!! Love her side swept bun and flawless makeup that makes her an absolute knockout!! Definitely BDOTW contender!! Dev Patel is really one lucky man, to have such stunning partner!

2. sanya

FC, I did a little google research about the Dubai Film Festival, and I saw dress Ana Ivanovic was wearing (she is on this picture as well, behind Freida), but I still don’t know who is designer of that dress. Does anybody know?

3. Hannah

I do’t honestly love this. Ithink that firstly she looks a little washed out and Idon’t like her makeup, which is fundamental in pulling off a gold dress. I also prefer the runway version. To me the gold version looks cheaper and is much less flattering. Iwish that I loved this but it doesn’t work on the Rec cArpet in my opinion.

1. Natalie19

I also don’t like it

The runway version looks much more elegant.

Plus, honestly, i think that snake collar/detail is for someone with looong neck. Freida does not look good in it

4. Yeliz

The fabric of the gown in gold looks incredibly cheap to me, although I’m sure it’s not. Freida does look gorgeous though, but I prefer the runway version.

5. EmmaWoodhouse

OH my gosh this is amazing! I love the gold lame–so much more dramatic than the runway black! Is anyone else feeling a Cleolpatra influence (with the snake?) Freida looks amazing. This is completely BDOTW worthy and is Freida’s best look all year imo!!! My only tiny quibble is that across her hips the fabric should be smooth. I like the crinkling everywhere else. But this is just fabulous! :) And it’s only Monday!

6. TeaAtTwo

It’s a stunning look, classic movie-star glamour. The colour on her is divine as is the make up and the neckline is amazing.

7. Dhppy

The model’s version has that waist cinching section that I wish Pinto’s version had as well. Pinto’s fabric choice shows every crease, too.