Reese Witherspoon showed her support for the 2012 Children’s Defense Fund Beat The Odds Awards held at the Beverly Hills Hotel in California yesterday evening.

Having given birth just 10 weeks ago, the actress show off her post-baby figure, which frankly puts my efforts in the gym to shame.

Reese donned a lovely black sleeveless Elie Saab Resort 2013 dress, which featured a fitted lace bodice with solid panels and a black fitted skirt with pleated details.

She completed her back-to-the-red-carpet look wearing simple black Christian Louboutin pumps, a hot-pink lip colour and straight blonde locks.

I’m starting to believe these celebrities are super humans.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Willow Shields In Emanuel Ungaro - 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Willow Shields In Emanuel Ungaro – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Allison Williams In L'Wren Scott - 7th Annual Women Of Worth Awards

Allison Williams In L’Wren Scott – 7th Annual Women Of Worth Awards

13 Responses to Reese Witherspoon In Elie Saab – 2012 Children’s Defense Fund Beat The Odds Awards

1. Mel December 7, 2012 at 11:40 #

Oh sweetie!!! you really have a talent… no matter what you wear everything looks so dull :-(

2. Yeliz December 7, 2012 at 13:05 #

She looks good but I prefer the lookbook length of the dress.

3. gabis December 7, 2012 at 13:21 #

Not a good look from her. The pleated detail is so awfully flat that it got lost in the midst of the skirt. The length is not working, the shoes are bad and the hot-reddish-pink lips came across quite tacky in my opinion.

4. Jess2 December 7, 2012 at 13:23 #

She looks fantastic for having had her baby 10 wks ago. She does look lovely in the dress but she isn’t selling it.

• Christine December 7, 2012 at 14:07 #

5. Emmeline December 7, 2012 at 13:45 #

This is really dull. I feel like this is the same silhouette we see from her on about 90% of her red carpet appearances. And her pageant pose just kills me.

• Rebecca Z December 7, 2012 at 16:16 #

I agree–she needs to relax and get her hands off her hips. Her body looks good, but this dress is not working that well for her in my opinion. Makes her look hippy.

• Parvati December 7, 2012 at 19:04 #

I agree. My thought was immediately that she makes even an Elie Saab dress look boring. She really should do something different with her style.

6. dee December 7, 2012 at 13:52 #

She always looks the same. This dress isn’t really working for her.

7. Odette December 7, 2012 at 16:07 #

Boring shoes. Why is she posing like that, covering the peplum?

About celebs ‘bouncing back’ after pregnancy:
    it is their job to be a size 0-4 and look fabulous- all the time. They have personal trainers that come to their house or they go to a gym 3-5 times a week. Even during filming they workout like crazy. Celebs also don’t eat normally. They diet, many ‘juice’. According to Jennifer Garner’s trainer in the latest People magazine, when Jennifer bakes with her kids, she will only eat HALF a cookie. That isn’t normal, for example.

8. Joy December 7, 2012 at 18:39 #

I know she has a very petite frame but I don’t like how she changed the silhouette of this gorgeous dress by shortening it. She ALWAYS does that. I just wonder what it would look like on her to have it more fitted and longer (more Victoria B. or Roland Mouret). She looks beautiful and all especially for just having a baby.

9. Beta December 8, 2012 at 17:29 #

she looks amazing
    im quite a fan of Resee’s understated but always appropiate fashion style

10. Dani December 11, 2012 at 03:52 #

She looks elegant and very sexy! She couldn’t go wrong with this fabulous Elie Saab dress! Reese, you look smashing!