Kristen Stewart In Jason Wu – ‘On The Road’ LA Screening

Jumping right back on the promo tour wagon post-Twilight, Kristen Stewart took to the red carpet at the Landmark Theater in LA on Thursday evening for the ‘On The Road’ screening.

The actress looked happy and comfortable wearing a Jason Wu Spring 2013 ensemble which showcases her love for lace.

Her tomboy look with a sexy flare featured a sleeveless combo blouse – with leather and a patchwork construction of dotted floral lace and grosgrain trims – paired with black high-waisted shorts, which also featured floral lace inserts.

Kristen’s Barbara Bui black suede-and-leather lace-up oxfords are not to my personal liking, but the actress, who’s known to hate heels, makes them work for this look.

Keeping the styling simple, she wore her favourite Cartier and Iwona Ludyga bracelets.

Sweeping up her brunette locks into a simple updo, she completed her look with eye-accentuating makeup.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jaime King's Spike TV’s 'Guys Choice Awards' Smouldering Eye Makeup

Jaime King’s Spike TV’s ‘Guys Choice Awards’ Smouldering Eye Makeup

Reese Witherspoon In Elie Saab - 2012 Children’s Defense Fund Beat The Odds Awards

Reese Witherspoon In Elie Saab – 2012 Children’s Defense Fund Beat The Odds Awards

21 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Jason Wu – ‘On The Road’ LA Screening

1. Charlotte December 7, 2012 at 10:32 #

I like it. It’s perfect for her, sexy but not too much and appropriate for her age.
    I don’t like the shoes though but they kind of work here.

• Mandy December 7, 2012 at 12:40 #

2. Jess2 December 7, 2012 at 10:40 #

Her hair and makeup is spot on, she looks really beautiful! You can really tell when Kristen is in her fashion element because she exudes confidence, and this is a perfect example. The shoes are not to my personal liking either her look as a whole is really great and she sure is working this ensemble!

3. noo December 7, 2012 at 10:44 #

yaaay she’s back , i like this look it’s staying true to who she is but it’s still pretty :D

4. Yeliz December 7, 2012 at 10:44 #

Totally love this look from head to toe. I think the shoes look great with this ensemble and her hair is also very nice. Kristen looks the best when she’s comfortable in her outfit. BDOTW contender?

• Christine December 7, 2012 at 14:14 #

I agree. She looks in her element here. I like this look even with the shoes.

5. kane December 7, 2012 at 10:49 #

It’s funny how I am always already inclined to like the look when she only has a smile on her face and looks remotely comfortable.

• TeaAtTwo December 7, 2012 at 13:13 #

Yeah, her scowling face really detracts from some of her looks. I don’t think this is BDOTW week worthy but she looks cool and comfortable in it.

6. Lyvm December 7, 2012 at 11:32 #

Oh lord. Those shorts look dowdy on her. Perhaps she doesnt hv the height for it. Cant say she pulls it off.

7. Anne December 7, 2012 at 13:00 #

I love this collection for Kristen. It’s got a great mix of masculine/feminine touches that always work so well on her. The fit could use some perfecting, and I would have kept the top buttoned up, but an over-all really good look. Hair & makeup are top-notch.

8. Stella December 7, 2012 at 13:00 #

She looks better than the latest outfits…but the comparison with jourdan dunn is almost unfair… so I prefer the runway styling :)

9. dee December 7, 2012 at 13:43 #

I am not crazy about the outfit but hair and makeup are spot on.

10. Odette December 7, 2012 at 16:09 #

Kristen isn’t a Wu Gurl, but the look works for her. I would complain about the footwear on any other person.

11. Rebecca Z December 7, 2012 at 16:19 #

She looks cute, but I can’t get myself to like those shoes.

12. EmmaWoodhouse December 7, 2012 at 17:25 #

I don’t like rompers but it’s nice to see her wearing something other than a mini dress. I really like the top part of this look, waist up she’s flawless. Waist down–well, again, the shorts and then those brogues (which I’m ALMOST but not quite ready to give her a pass on)…anyway, I’ll look at the positive and say she looks happy, confident and beautiful.

13. Daria December 7, 2012 at 17:44 #

No. Just. No.

14. Amy December 7, 2012 at 18:06 #

there’s something wrong with the fit especially at the waist. Anyway I appreciate the effort

15. Nat39 December 7, 2012 at 19:30 #

I think it works beautifully for her.

16. dina December 7, 2012 at 23:42 #

none of commenters nor the journalist comment on the obvious disaster that is the poor fitting. It’s a beautiful garment with a terrible fitting

17. andi December 8, 2012 at 20:36 #

this wasn’t fit for her…it obvious that it was just pulled of the rack…she does do better in short dresses, skirts, and pants….

it is also a bit too obvious that she it was picked to remind everyone of that crappy Stevie Nicks song since she just defended KSCREW, as if anyone cares what Stevie Nicks has to say, it is NOT 1970

18. karina December 8, 2012 at 22:10 #

I like the look! Maybe it could have been improved by the belt on the model? Not sure. However, I really like her make-up and hair. Glad to see her back on the red carpet. Thanks FC! :)