Kristen Stewart In Jason Wu – ‘On The Road’ LA Screening

Jumping right back on the promo tour wagon post-Twilight, Kristen Stewart took to the red carpet at the Landmark Theater in LA on Thursday evening for the ‘On The Road’ screening.

The actress looked happy and comfortable wearing a Jason Wu Spring 2013 ensemble which showcases her love for lace.

Her tomboy look with a sexy flare featured a sleeveless combo blouse – with leather and a patchwork construction of dotted floral lace and grosgrain trims – paired with black high-waisted shorts, which also featured floral lace inserts.

Kristen’s Barbara Bui black suede-and-leather lace-up oxfords are not to my personal liking, but the actress, who’s known to hate heels, makes them work for this look.

Keeping the styling simple, she wore her favourite Cartier and Iwona Ludyga bracelets.

Sweeping up her brunette locks into a simple updo, she completed her look with eye-accentuating makeup.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

21 thoughts on “Kristen Stewart In Jason Wu – ‘On The Road’ LA Screening

1. Charlotte

I like it. It’s perfect for her, sexy but not too much and appropriate for her age.
    I don’t like the shoes though but they kind of work here.

2. Jess2

Her hair and makeup is spot on, she looks really beautiful! You can really tell when Kristen is in her fashion element because she exudes confidence, and this is a perfect example. The shoes are not to my personal liking either her look as a whole is really great and she sure is working this ensemble!

3. Yeliz

Totally love this look from head to toe. I think the shoes look great with this ensemble and her hair is also very nice. Kristen looks the best when she’s comfortable in her outfit. BDOTW contender?

4. kane

It’s funny how I am always already inclined to like the look when she only has a smile on her face and looks remotely comfortable.

1. TeaAtTwo

Yeah, her scowling face really detracts from some of her looks. I don’t think this is BDOTW week worthy but she looks cool and comfortable in it.

5. Lyvm

Oh lord. Those shorts look dowdy on her. Perhaps she doesnt hv the height for it. Cant say she pulls it off.

6. Anne

I love this collection for Kristen. It’s got a great mix of masculine/feminine touches that always work so well on her. The fit could use some perfecting, and I would have kept the top buttoned up, but an over-all really good look. Hair & makeup are top-notch.

7. Odette

Kristen isn’t a Wu Gurl, but the look works for her. I would complain about the footwear on any other person.

8. EmmaWoodhouse

I don’t like rompers but it’s nice to see her wearing something other than a mini dress. I really like the top part of this look, waist up she’s flawless. Waist down–well, again, the shorts and then those brogues (which I’m ALMOST but not quite ready to give her a pass on)…anyway, I’ll look at the positive and say she looks happy, confident and beautiful.

9. dina

none of commenters nor the journalist comment on the obvious disaster that is the poor fitting. It’s a beautiful garment with a terrible fitting

10. andi

this wasn’t fit for her…it obvious that it was just pulled of the rack…she does do better in short dresses, skirts, and pants….

it is also a bit too obvious that she it was picked to remind everyone of that crappy Stevie Nicks song since she just defended KSCREW, as if anyone cares what Stevie Nicks has to say, it is NOT 1970

11. karina

I like the look! Maybe it could have been improved by the belt on the model? Not sure. However, I really like her make-up and hair. Glad to see her back on the red carpet. Thanks FC! :)